Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trask to her sister: "I'll help you find a new place to live"

Trask told Haley that she would help her find a new place to live. Gee, that would have been nice the evening that she kicked Haley out of her house. Haley is staying at JJ's place because she had nowhere else to go.

Was this scene spliced in so we wouln't think Trask is such a skunk?

Comment

• MrAgnes
      MrAgnes commented
      Editing a comment
      - It's the only thing that makes sense.

I think the difference is she's realizing that Haley is getting too close to JJ and all the secrets will come out. By the way, I don't think being an undocumented immigrant is the "big" secret.

Comment

• Clementine15
      Clementine15 commented
      Editing a comment
      l don't feel it's a big enough secret to kill oneself for, anyway. Let's hope the other shoe drops soon!

• CanaryFan98
      CanaryFan98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes this I agree with but I also think this secret is beyond lame. This whole story is. Sure I think JJ/Haley are forced but I could've overlooked that if they just kept the sweet vibe they have when they were at the NYE party and having dinner. Instead they just went for shock value with this and the suicide attempt... Meh.

Uh it's looks like Haley, might not be soo very bright. She could have like other characters...I still think her career is lesser than a nurse, probably why she may not be able to afford a place or probably most likely, a love story for JJ. The guy is already into her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X