• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nwillia7676
    Lurking in the Shadows
    • Sep 2010

Chloe and Stephan

It's about time, love these two together. I hope this show doesn't rush this story line, if they plan to take this in a romantic direction. Need to know more about(Sam's) background, that's the part of him that's decent and whom Gaby/ Abigail was attracted to, not Stephan. If they don't finish this story line, perhaps Chloe can come back for a short arc and the two of them can leave together like Chad and Abigail. Deep down all Stephan wanted was a family and someone to love him for his true self.
  • JackandJenfan
    Soap Addict
    • Jul 2018

They should have done Stefan and Chloe sooner. They shouldn't have isolated Stefan so much in Chabby mess.

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by nwillia7676 View Post
      It's about time, love these two together. I hope this show doesn't rush this story line, if they plan to take this in a romantic direction. Need to know more about(Sam's) background, that's the part of him that's decent and whom Gaby/ Abigail was attracted to, not Stephan. If they don't finish this story line, perhaps Chloe can come back for a short arc and the two of them can leave together like Chad and Abigail. Deep down all Stephan wanted was a family and someone to love him for his true self.
      for your post! Especially the bold part.

Stefan is an arrogant, abrasive corporate raider whose weakness was his deep need for someone who belonged to him alone. That was part of the allure of "Gabby" -- he was the only one in the world who knew her, and the one who made her feel "real," so she was like the first thing that was ever completely his, after a childhood as an orphan and an adulthood of stealing companies. It was very dysfunctional, but complex. He's not just a creep -- he's an orphan no one read to as a kid.

I was not expecting to be a fan of him and Chloe -- partly because she's always bored me, and if he were written as suddenly being head over heels in love with her (after being completely lost over Gabby a few months ago), I would've rolled my eyes. But I like how they're being written so far. She was wary, but had mojitos with him, and ended up seeing the human side of him -- and of course he also saved her life. He's got a caring streak and I think that's why he wants to be her white knight and let her stay at his place. Is there more to it than that? I don't know, but I'm glad Ron isn't trying to push this as an insta-love story.

Comment

• Coop&Sum
        Board Regular
        • May 2010

I want so much better for Chloe than a guy doesn't respect consent. I'll be quite disappointed if they leave together. Maggie should rethink that custody deal for Holly if Stefan is the kind of man Chloe is going to allow in her children's lives.

Comment

• lagirl
          Soap Addict
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by nwillia7676 View Post
          If it was family for Sam I wonder why he came to Salem acting as demon and turned them against him from the get gol.

Comment

• lovelydtc
            lovelydtc commented
            Editing a comment
            We don't agree on much but exactly. If the man wanted family why come to town and try to decimate the family he supposedly wanted? Stefan was a poorly introduced character who it seems Ron wants to rehabilitate without having him admit to his sick crime of rape. They will just make him Chloe's hero and hope folks forget the rest. Whatever.

• nwillia7676
            nwillia7676 commented
            Editing a comment
            One name Vivian, I wonder if that OLTL actress could play someone in his adopted family, before Vivian came into his life.
        • tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2007

I am glad there is a turn in hands with this story. A lot felt that Chloe was his choice last year, but the problem was that she was with Deimos, and relationship went sour. And I believe there was more to STEBIGAIL and STEBBY, but Marci quit. Anyway, I am looking forward to CHLOFAN...

Comment

• Maria26
            Board Regular
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
            They should have done Stefan and Chloe sooner. They shouldn't have isolated Stefan so much in Chabby mess.
            Ron has said in SOD that Chloe and Stefan was the plan from day 1. But then I guess Nadia became pregnant and it sort of put this storyline in the background.

Comment

• islezeus
              Day Player
              • Sep 2008

They wasted soooooooooo much time with Stefan and Abby. That pairing just seemed forced.

Comment

• MCBAMFAN
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2012

i also like their chemistry but i also saw chemistry between gabi and stefan and they would have much more of a story being that they are at each others throats which i could see as they harass each other and fight could turn into a sexual moment and would be hot. doesn't seem they want to use cb gabi much these days. i would like to see more of her.

Comment

• LoveBO
                  Executive Poster
                  • Jun 2012

Heh, I root for him to be with anyone, as long as it keeps him away from Abby.
                  Last edited by LoveBO; February 11, 2019, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• lagirl
                    lagirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I root for him to be with anyone as long as it is not Gabi.
                • LoveBO
                  Executive Poster
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by islezeus View Post
                  They wasted soooooooooo much time with Stefan and Abby. That pairing just seemed forced.
                  There was never a Stefan and Abby pairing. And the only thing that was forced was a predator taking advantage of a mentally ill woman.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X