Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOOL's Valentine's Day Poll - CIN Army taking the lead!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOOL's Valentine's Day Poll - CIN Army taking the lead!

Freddie Smith posted the DOOL Valentine's Poll on his Instagram:

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/2/9/f76937e9d71a733a72e2f66d6a93d935-full.jpg

The winner duo will host an Instagram Live.

Votes so far:

#1 - Ben and Ciara (54254)
    #2 - Will and Sonny (39824)
    #3 - Chad and Abby (31730)
    #4 - John and Marlena (31569
    #5 - Jack and Jennifer (27624)
    #6 - Eli and Lani (4413)
    #7 - Rafe and Hope (2214)
    #8 - Doug and Julie (755)
    #9 - Victor and Maggie (574)
    #10 - JJ and Haley (183)

Which lucky fans will get to see their favorite couple front and center?

Look at Cin. Their minds are so powerful.

I'm glad Wilson doing well. As a relatively new Wilson fan it's good to see. Kuddos!

Comment

Wow amazing! Im in canada so sadly i cant access the app otherwise i wouldve definitely voted for my Cin sooo proud they are leading the way like the true supercouple they are!!

Comment

• looktothestars
        looktothestars commented
        Editing a comment
        Same! I wanted to vote but can't. IKR. They've barely started dating and they are so highly ranked. Makes me proud!! It's cool that everyone's noticing.

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        looktothestars oh you are a fellow canadian thats awesome! Lol but yea they need to get with the times and make the app accessible to us too!

Well you'll be happy as the top two are couples you enjoy.

Comment

Yes FlowerCity, go CIN! They have what it takes to be in the lead. They can drive a story and IMO they don’t even need all the interloper angst. Ben and Ciara rock all in their own! All I need is Gabi back after Valentines and all will be awesome!!!

Comment

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes they are THE best! I cant wait to see if they finally make love on valentines hehe im sooo anxious and going through withdrawals! And i agree i want/need to see my girl Gabi i miss her

I have the app but can't find the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Daysie View Post
          I have the app but can't find the poll.
          The poll was right at the top when I opened the app today.

I voted, but I noticed the poll results are still exactly the same as what they are in the OP's post (Cin 54254, Wilson 39824, etc.). It doesn't seem like the results are updating in the app, because I'm sure more people have voted in the last hour. Anyway, hopefully my vote counted!

Comment

• Bluediamond
            Bluediamond commented
            Editing a comment
            I noticed that too. Hopefully everyone's votes are counted.

• mahdi
            mahdi commented
            Editing a comment
            Daysie,
            I just opened the app and the Poll itself was not at the very top where is says "Cast your vote in the DOOL App Valentine's Poll." That's just a promotional clip
            The Poll itself is the first thing under "Featured" and reads "Vote Now for Your Favorite Days Couple!" with a collage of all the couples. Hope that helps.

• CallAboutTheCat
            CallAboutTheCat commented
            Editing a comment
            mahdi, That's a good point -- the poll isn't at the very top, but under "Featured."

Daysie, I also updated the DOOL app yesterday, but I don't know if that has anything to do with whether the poll appears for you or not.

CIN is new and RSW is really killing it. And honestly yesterday was the first time in a while that I loved the actress playing Ciara! So I am not surprised they are on top. I am a bit surprised by Sonny and Will...though I love them together....a lot of posters on this site do not always. Chabby is expected to be near the top and still number 1 for me (but they have been around a long time...though limited on screen in the past two weeks). Love that John and Marlena are right up there. Goes to show that fans can still love older vets!!

Comment

Just makes me sad. Wonder if Paige, Serena and Wendy are looking down from heaven thinking "What the hey is Ciara thinking? Or NOT thinking. He murdered me!"
            "

Comment

• BubbleGum
              BubbleGum commented
              Editing a comment
              IDK if I believe in such a thing but take comfort in the fact they aren't alone. I'm sure there are plenty of characters doing to the same. Daniel, Stefano and Andre etc.

• Elle23276
              Elle23276 commented
              Editing a comment
              LMFAO. Sorry....but this post gave me the biggest laugh I've had in a long time.

I really hope Cin wins because Victoria and Rob are so cute and funny together!!!

My second choice would be JnJ..... Missy and Matt are so fun too!

Comment

Originally posted by Joluiscute View Post
              I really hope Cin wins because Victoria and Rob are so cute and funny together!!!

My second choice would be JnJ..... Missy and Matt are so fun too!
              Agree with you on both points. Rob and V are so adorable. Like they NEVER stop. I always see the cutest pics of Missy and Matt from back in the day. You can just tell they are so comfortable with each other. It's so sweet.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1jZCoMmzeiV8p4hX6P/giphy.gif

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                What a pic!

• KatLovesSoaps
                KatLovesSoaps commented
                Editing a comment
                Flowercity79 I saw it and OMG love love love it. Ready with the gifs now. They are soooooo cute!

• Flowercity79
                Flowercity79 commented
                Editing a comment
                KatLovesSoaps omggf he called her "boo" and everything lol! I LOVE his accent. My gosh i honestly have never been this excited over a couple in years!

^^ I love that gif.

Originally posted by backheidi View Post
              CIN is new and RSW is really killing it. And honestly yesterday was the first time in a while that I loved the actress playing Ciara! So I am not surprised they are on top. I am a bit surprised by Sonny and Will...though I love them together....a lot of posters on this site do not always. Chabby is expected to be near the top and still number 1 for me (but they have been around a long time...though limited on screen in the past two weeks). Love that John and Marlena are right up there. Goes to show that fans can still love older vets!!
              I was thinking the same thing because I see a lot of anti-Wilsons on this board. I wasn't expecting it but social media is really where it's at in terms of what the audience likes. I've just never checked social media for them. So it's nice isn't it? Seeing the support for them.

Go John and Marlena. I don't ship it but like you said seeing appreciation for vets is great.

Comment

• abc_cbs_nbc
                abc_cbs_nbc commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm in with what's posted here. Being an ardent WilSon fan (with a soft spot for CM), it sure is nice that there's such support for them on social media. And it's great to see Jarlena's popularity.

Go Cin, you guys rock and deserve it! Lani is my fav but Cin is awesome

Comment

Well I am surprised! They are popular than CHABBY and WILSON, wow, is popular too. Looks like we are looking at the next big thing here

Comment

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post

The poll was right at the top when I opened the app today.

I voted, but I noticed the poll results are still exactly the same as what they are in the OP's post (Cin 54254, Wilson 39824, etc.). It doesn't seem like the results are updating in the app, because I'm sure more people have voted in the last hour. Anyway, hopefully my vote counted!
                  Updated votes:

#1 - Ben and Ciara (86104)
                  #2 - John and Marlena (61488)
                  #3 - Will and Sonny (56640)
                  #4 - Chad and Abby (38718)
                  #5 - Jack and Jennifer (36011)
                  #6 - Eli and Lani (6772)
                  #7 - Rafe and Hope (4131)
                  #8 - Doug and Julie (2030)
                  #9 - Victor an Maggie (820)
                  #10 - JJ and Haley (258)

Comment

• Elle23276
                    Elle23276 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    CIN is right where it should be. Yay! Love that Jarlena are where they are. Tripp & Claire, Eric & Sarah...no shows. The oldsters making this list speaks to the paucity of great younger pairings on Days. There should be more.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X