• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lula Grand
    Newcomer
    • Aug 2014

Could Jordan have done it all!!

Do any of you think Jordan could have been the serial killer? And some how convince been that he did the killings.
  • KJ_Contrarian
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2018

Ben killed the nurse Wendy without any doubt. Unless they want Eve off of Ben's back then there is no point in exonerating Ben of the other two murders. It seems more likely that the writers want Ben to be a character who overcomes his past, which in this case includes the murders.

Besides, until Ben is actually shown to be innocent of the original fire, I still think he did it. Still at the moment hard to see a crazed Jordan knowing where he and Ciara were at the time. We will see.

Comment

• kdw877
      kdw877 commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone pointed out that We never saw Ben kill Wendy. We heard the shot, that's it. I could have sworn we saw him kill her in the cabin, but I guess not.

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Ben took Wendy outside. All we heard was a shot. We just assumed along with Abby that Ben shot Wendy kdw877

• kdw877
      kdw877 commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby_fan Yeah, I realize that now. I guess some of the theories someone else done this stuff isn't too far fetched now. Kidnapping Abby, yeah he done that, but lets be real, EVERYONE on this show has kidnapped someone or been kidnapped at some point. lol Kidnap capital of the world.
  • Chabby lover
    Contract Poster
    • Jun 2018

No Jordan is not the serial killer at all no matter how much people want her to be. Nope. Ben is the serial killer this is just their way of trying to get the people in town to see him different and maybe the fans even though it will never get me to see him any different then what he is a serial killer. This is just their way of making him save Ciara so people will stop thinking about him as the person who killed people. This is their way of giving him redemption for killing those people and letting him overcome his past.

Comment

• nwillia7676
      nwillia7676 commented
      Editing a comment
      One name, Clyde Weston, he's the only one other than Ben, that would have actually done those murders, besides Ben, not Jordan.

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      IF RC wants to make Jordan the serial killer he can and will watched part of Serena's murder yesterday, the killer didn't seem to be that much taller then Serena TBH. could very easily be Jordan..I'm not saying that he will but you can't say that it cant be changed.
  • LadyCanuck
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2014

No. Ben also threw a pregnant Abby against the wall knocking her unconscious and kidnapped her taking her to the cabin where he chained her up to first the door then chair, and caused her to go into early labour with a gun pointed at her. All of that was clearly shown to be him in addition to setting them on fire after shooting Wendy and then there's the strangling of Paige and Will. His escaping the psych ward to gaslight Abby and try to take Thomas again before she distracted him upstairs and tied him up would be hard to explain away as well. The only attempted killing where he was masked was Marlena.

Comment

• ABeth
      ABeth commented
      Editing a comment
      He also banged Chad’s head on a head board until he was in a coma.

• LadyCanuck
      LadyCanuck commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right ABeth. Don't know how I forgot about him going apesh*t with Chad! That was a brutal sequence but well done from an acting and technical aspect for daytime.

• ABeth
      ABeth commented
      Editing a comment
      LadyCanuck He would have killed Chad had Abby not walked in. Ben pretended to be passed out when Abby walked in, and then said Chad had attacked him, come there to kill Abby, and admitted to the other murders. In reality, Chad had come there because he had figured out Ben was the murderer.
  • jmpenn90
    Contract Poster
    • Jan 2009

It would be a complete rewrite to make her the killer since we saw Ben do too much. They can easily make her the one that set the fire Cierra was in though but it wouldn’t makes sense to change the other. I think Ben being the killer might have made her snap.

Comment

• patrick4days
      Board Regular
      • Jan 2019

Their only option to rewrite Ben’s story is to go the “Evil Twin” route.

Comment

• Soapbelle
        Contract Poster
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by patrick4days View Post
        Their only option to rewrite Ben’s story is to go the “Evil Twin” route.
        I agree that the only way to rewrite Ben's story is to go the twin or imposter route. I don't like how the writers are writing Jordan in having her kidnap Ciara and Charlotte. Right now, Ben looks more sane than Jordan.

Comment

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          TBF I think Jordan suffered more because of Clyde then Ben did so no surprise she is more insane then Ben was.
      • 1sbkmcfan
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Aug 2006

I would not be surprised if they changed all of the murders to have been committed by Jordan and perhaps make it that Ben took the rap to cover for her. Something has to change in order for him to be redeemed so Hope will leave him alone.

Comment

• Break-at-One
          Break-at-One commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel like they have to change the past and Ben is not the necktie murderer. Or otherwise, he suddenly became ill and only through medication and therapy, he's not murderous anymore, but I question the whole thread. Why would Jordan murder people to frame Chad so Abby would have to stay with her brother? Ben was extremely jealous and they portrayed him as such, and definitely murdered Wendy and set the bed on fire while Chad and Abby were handcuffed to it. He escaped once and headed for Chad and Abby's wedding, and terrorized her, drove her insane, etc. Why would Jordan do that for Ben? Or does she secretly hate Abby? Is it because Rafe cheated on her with Kate, so she flipped out and proxied her feelings of revenge for her brother, and let him go through being blamed for everything in the end, and get locked in an asylum?

I missed a couple of the past few days, but I thought they were having her do a bunch of stuff that indicated Ben lost his marbles so he would get locked up again. Maybe she has past experience framing people, but maybe all in the end, she wants revenge against Ben.

I know people like the actor, and he's an actor. He's never murdered anyone, but acts like he could have. He acts like he is not like that anymore, and we can possibly trust the character because he gave Ciara the knife when she crashed the motorcycle and broke her leg, and knew how to set her leg. It's called Stockholm Syndrome. He doesn't seem whole or sane, so I find him on the brink of another spree. Ben always talks in this steaming cold way, suspicious, secretive, plotting what he's going to do with Hope if she takes Ciara away from him. He wants to get a fresh start, but he doesn't even talk conversational like a person would. He talks like, cross him and he'll murder again. It just seems like the only way out of old impressions of his character is to erase facts. If he didn't murder Will, Serena, or Paige, he was still violent and jealous, set fires, kidnapped babies, and stalked weddings. Or maybe Days of Our Lives turns out to be just Abby's imagination.

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Next it will be Jordan who kidnapped Gabi for Stefan, and it would be Jordan working for Stefan the whole time.

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          lagirl It looks like Jordan will not be the necktie killer something happened horrible happened to her after she left Salem to make her finally snap,can't say what it is though.
      • icyblue2034
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Mar 2013

Rewriting Ben's story is pointless. It sucks all air and life out of all of this. Especially considering we saw it happen. We watched Ben go after Will and we know he shot Wendy outside the cabin. Unless Rolf decided to change the identity of the killer, there's no way Ben would have memories from someone else. This isn't like Marlena being controlled and killing a bunch of people.

I do not want a rewrite. I actually like this story having some meat and teeth to it. Especially adding the mental illness to it which creates a constant story element that is far better than just wiping it all out, making him generic, and guaranteeing he'll be gone in a year. I prefer stories with consequences and redeemptions that take work.

Comment

• KJ_Contrarian
          KJ_Contrarian commented
          Editing a comment
          I 100% agree with this. Well said. I want to see Ben overcome the baggage, while at the same time always be struggling with it.
      • RickySpanish
        Contract Poster
        • Dec 2018

Jordan didn't do the killings, Ben did. What she's doing now is a different story.

Comment

• texastrilogy12
          Recurring Poster
          • Apr 2018

It's obvious that psychotic behavior is rampant in that family. You usually don't see that many crazy people in one family. Abnormal behavior is their norm.

Comment

• Skins 2008
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2008

I was wondering late yesterday (Saturday) if CH had left later in 2015 if Jordan would have ended up being the necktie serial killer? I have said a couple of times Jordan always seemed like a walking time tomb ready to explode IMO.

Comment

• Elle23276
              Board Regular
              • Aug 2018

Who cares? I hope when CIN’s contracts expire this year, they’ll be on their way to Genoa City for a year or so. They’ll do better there. Better sets. Better roles. Better wardrobe. Better salaries. Better storyline. Perhaps a similar story, a bad boy with a good girl. Hopefully take their fandom with them too.

Comment

• ABeth
                ABeth commented
                Editing a comment
                I’d be fine with that. Then they could recast Ciara, and the character can drop the ‘lusting after a serial killer’ baggage. I just hope that, if RSW chooses not to renew his contract, they let Ben’s dark side re-merge before he goes . It could go something like this —> Ciara dumps Ben for whatever reason. His ego can’t handle it, and goes after her the same way he did Abby. Hope puts his azz back in jail. Naive Ciara learns a valuable lesson, gets the therapy she so obviously needs, and move on to a healthy love interest who is not a calculating, cold-blooded murderer.
                Last edited by ABeth; February 10, 2019, 12:38 PM.

• Elle23276
                Elle23276 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, maybe someone like Tripp. They had such mesmerizing chemistry. Or Theo, perhaps. Category 0. As exciting as Eric & Jen. Like watching paint dry.
            • CanaryFan98
              Executive Poster
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by icyblue2034 View Post
              Rewriting Ben's story is pointless. It sucks all air and life out of all of this. Especially considering we saw it happen. We watched Ben go after Will and we know he shot Wendy outside the cabin. Unless Rolf decided to change the identity of the killer, there's no way Ben would have memories from someone else. This isn't like Marlena being controlled and killing a bunch of people.

I do not want a rewrite. I actually like this story having some meat and teeth to it. Especially adding the mental illness to it which creates a constant story element that is far better than just wiping it all out, making him generic, and guaranteeing he'll be gone in a year. I prefer stories with consequences and redeemptions that take work.

Yet I wouldn't put it past the show to do this.

I hope I'm wrong and stick to the original story but I doubt it.

This show finds a way to take the most dramatic option and completely neuter it.

Comment

• Skins 2008
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2008

If they were to make Jordan the neck tie serial killer I could see that being one reason RSW would have not to renew his contract, he did some outstanding work in that story and to make it Ben's insane sister Jordan because they wanted Ben and Ciara to be a beloved supercouple would be like throwing all his hard work out the window.
                Last edited by Skins 2008; February 10, 2019, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Elle23276
                  Elle23276 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think RSW reads the words on the page. (Echoing Camila).I dunno what he prefers, but his popularity has increased exponentially because of CIN. He made a good bad guy, sure, but I, like many, enjoy the current Ben much more. Respect your opinion, though.

• Skins 2008
                  Skins 2008 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would like it to be Jordan not because of CIN but would like to see a female serial killer Marlena doesn't count since she really didn't commit the SSK murders and to me Jordan always looked liked a walking time bomb ready ready to explode when I saw her. I never bought the nice and sweet act.

• Skins 2008
                  Skins 2008 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like Ben too but I wouldn't call him a good guy,I would call hm an anti-hero or anti-villain.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X