Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fans response has been overwhelmingly positive for Ben and Cin. Their social media presence is amazing so I couldn't see it happening unless RC was really invested in a crazy Jordan storyline lol. I don't think that's the case though.

On this board there's a number faint of heart over the serial killer storyline but the material is great for RSW and Victoria has an onscreen partner that she's FINALLY shining with in the media and amongst fans. Everyone's have a swell time tbh.

Comment

I don't remember seeing him shoot Wendy. All I heard was a gunshot and he walked back into the cabin.

Ryan Chamberlain on GH just made Lulu think she saw Franco stab her when actually Ryan did it, so Ben's mind could have been have been manipulated too. It's a soap, it DOOL in particular where stranger things have happened so I can see them rewriting this as Jordan being the actual serial killer and then sending her away.

Comment

• ABeth
        ABeth commented
        Editing a comment
        We didn’t see him shoot her, but he came back into the cabin with a dirty shovel complaining about how hard the ground was.

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        ABeth Yes, no doubt Ben buried Wendy, but we don't know for sure Ben killed her he could have had a bad headache and dropped the gun when they got out side Jordan who was near by watching could have come picked it up shot Wendy and then left. Ben recovers sees Wendy is dead assumes he killed her and buries her.

I can see it now RC standing on a table screaming I must have a crazy Jordan Ridgeway storyand saying who doesn't love a deranged physical therapist that goes around innocent kidnapping women and babies?

Comment

This is a show that stuffed most of the town on an island after they were "killed". It's the same show that had one of it's core characters posessed by the devil. And we're complaining about realism?

Comment

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah,the Will attack can't be changed either, but they could come up with a good reason to why he attacked him.
          Last edited by Skins 2008; February 10th, 2019, 05:43 PM.

• LadyCanuck
          LadyCanuck commented
          Editing a comment
          That serial killing story with Marlena was very sci-fi and campy. You had someone found in a pinata and eating poisoned doughnuts--typical JER. The necktie serial killings as written by JG was very dark, gritty, violent and real especially for a show like Days. And unlike the island survivors, no one save Will, appears to be alive off on an island somewhere. Ben and Ciara have a very vocal and dedicated following, but this is always going to be very polarizing. There was a poll on here just last week, and though the sample size was small at 160 or round about, it was a mixed result, 53% in favor of the pairing and 30 something % against. So there are viewers on this board alone who are turned off by it. If some of them are reluctant to express it b/c of clap back I wouldn't be surprised.

• Jasamfan
          Jasamfan commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely. I understand those who are opposed to it and why, and nobody should be afraid to express that. I like the couple but would hate them if not for the actors' chemistry. I guess my point is just..it's Days, lol. Much, much stranger things have happened.

OP, It could play out like this, especially the way Jordan came in with all those aliases. Ben could have been drugged into thinking he did the killing. It seemed like they were setting it up to be Clyde making him think it, however, it could have been Jordan. But he strangled Will to death. nd , set Abby and Chad on fire and kidnapped Thomas and tried to do it a second time, and then there is Wendy. I guess he could have let her go

Comment

• ABeth
          ABeth commented
          Editing a comment
          He didn’t let Wendy go. Pretty certain , it was mentioned in dialogue that her remains had been found and family notified.

Originally posted by Lula Grand View Post
        Do any of you think Jordan could have been the serial killer? And some how convince been that he did the killings.
        From me as a former viewer who quit tuning in when Bo left because of the rush with Rafe for Hope during Bo's dying days after watching faithfully for over 45 years, I really miss watching & would love to return to the viewing audience. I won't as long as Hope & Rafe are a couple (they were wrong from the start & I LOVED Hope). Also, I won't as long as Bope's daughter is with a serial killer no matter how "former" they won't to write that sick sl!

The ONLY way I'll tune in to watch again ( and I'd love to invest in Ciara too) is if they DO show Ben wasn't responsible for those murders of innocent people! They can easily write what was shown as an imposter & Ben was convinced he committed them - whatever they need to do they should because Ciara, Bope's daughter, should have a better partner than that regardless of "hot chemistry"! Just so cheesy & warped IMO!! Don't know what route they choose to free Ben of that serial killer baggage but for MY personal viewership I'll NEVER watch & support this budding couple if they keep that label on him! Just too sick for MY taste & I'll just keep reading about Hope!
        Last edited by AllBoHope; February 10th, 2019, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          It can't be Clyde or a twin, it had to be Jordan in a Ben mask that is the only thing that makes sense, otherwise why make her the new scary psycho in town?
          Last edited by Skins 2008; February 10th, 2019, 05:50 PM.

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          So Jordan will be as strong as Ben and able to choke all of Salem.

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          The victims except for Will were all women they can easily say Jordan was the killer, and when I saw the clip of Seena's murder the killer wasn't much bigger then her it could have been Jordan.

No doubt Jordan will be blamed for the it because Hope has to approve this pairing just like Jennifer accept her daughter with a Dimera. Ben will receive a Christmas ball this Christmas.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
          CanaryFan98 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not exactly the same since Ben was a serial killer and Chad at worst is a jerk but he never did anything nearly as bad as that. Plus Jennifer married a rapist and is the child of one so that theory goes out the window.

I doubt very much they'll do a rewrite and say Jordan was the killer, and I hope they don't. That's a cheap, hacky copout and it will ruin Ben's redemption arc. They need to just let him overcome his past on his own merits while continually battling his inner demons. Much deeper story that way.

Comment

• ABeth
          ABeth commented
          Editing a comment
          Ben needs redemption even if it turns out he didn’t murder Serena and Paige, and try to murder Marlena. He still tried to kill Chad twice, and Will, and Abby, and kidnapped Thomas, and then gaslighted Abby.

I would like to change something about Wendy's death if Jordan was to be chanced to be the neck tie killer,I said before she would have picked up Ben's gun and shot Wendy if he had dropped it due to a bad headache, I now wan to say that maybe Jordan had own gun and was watching from a distance and shot Wendy from there when he had a bad headache and then left an when Ben recovered he saw Wendy's body and assumed he killed her and buried her.

Comment

I posted an alternate theory to the issue of the necktie killer in another thread....so I'm not gonna get all into that. I do think it would be very unlikely that the writers would make Jordan the necktie killer. I do have to entertain the notion that anything is possible on a soap though.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X