Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Week Of February 18th

I got this from SoapsSheKnows.com for the week of February 18th on Days Of Our Lives.
    On the 18th To try to save Ben's life Ciara goes to battle with Jordan.
    On the 19th Leo retaliates against Will and Sonny.
    On the 20th JJ tries to get Jack not to reveal Haley's immigration status.
    On the 21st In front of their loved ones Abigail and Chad get married again.There are two exits from the show as Billy Flynn who plays Chad and Kate Mansi who plays Abigail leave Days Of Our Lives.Realizing he's lost "Gabby" for good sends Stefan into a rage.
    On the 22nd Viewers finally learn who is was that set the cabin on fire last year that nearly killed Ciara.

Thank you aph1976 There was someone else that beat you to these spoilers. I am shaking my head on Stefan. I thought with the spoon for Charlotte, that he was over Abby. I guess not. He is hurting bad...maybe in the future, but I have to see, from the rumors, if there is a Stefan. I think Abby is returning, maybe Gabigail will come to play.

As of who started the fire...really don't care. Yeah I think I know it's Jordan. She must have been hiding there until Ben/Ciara took the spot. Don't really care of Haley. I just pray Jack gets his memory back.

Comment

Bring on the Chabby reunion! Sorry to see them go!

Comment

Stefan just realizes this now I thought he already had?! Omg I can’t even with this show. Get over the wig loser or go buy one & sleep with it. She’s not real & Abby hates u. What a total waste of a character & 2 great actors.
        Said it from their early first scene. Chloe should’ve been the route they went. Now it’s too late.

Comment

What a great week especially Chabby love and a wedding, yay!!!!! Ciara trying to save Ben sounds good. And anxious to find out who really started that fire and why!!

Comment

Stefan continues to be a pathetic hot mess. He's still harboring hope that "Gabby" was gonna come back?? Talk about a deluded weirdo that wants to live a live with the symptom of a woman's mental illness, in a wig! Go back to sniffing wigs somewhere Stefan, you need committed!

Comment

I did not know that Stefan was still hurting. I can't blame him because Gabigail did put a touch on him. And he fell for her.

Comment

Stefan is such a loser. I can't believe he's still crying about his imaginary girlfriend.
                Last edited by Coop∑ February 10th, 2019, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Stefan needs therapy

I am going to miss Abby so very much, but I am glad she is getting her happily ever after

Comment

• tiff5555
                    tiff5555 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He really did loved Abby

• Abby_fan
                    Abby_fan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    tiff5555 I don’t think it was love. Stefan wants a symptom of an illness of Abby. I can’t see that being love. I see it as Stefan wants someone to love him.

Well at least there is some kind of variation to this rinse repeat storyline of this farce of a story line, Chiara tries to save Ben ... minus that scene where he sweeps her of her feet rescuing her from the fire... hm... where did I see all those scenes before... hm.... oh wait yes... two years ago.... Ben must like fire and his past this much that he performs a rinse and repeat show... only this time he was smarter... he is on his meds .... I wonder if Chiara should be on meds too... for being able to excuse Ben's cold blooded murders, kidnapping, setting people on fire... beating another person nearly to death...

Comment

Originally posted by dusty1912 View Post
                    Well at least there is some kind of variation to this rinse repeat storyline of this farce of a story line, Chiara tries to save Ben ... minus that scene where he sweeps her of her feet rescuing her from the fire... hm... where did I see all those scenes before... hm.... oh wait yes... two years ago.... Ben must like fire and his past this much that he performs a rinse and repeat show... only this time he was smarter... he is on his meds .... I wonder if Chiara should be on meds too... for being able to excuse Ben's cold blooded murders, kidnapping, setting people on fire... beating another person nearly to death...
                    I guess because Ben has always been kind to her I guess that makes what he did to others ok.

Comment

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What Ben did in the past was wrong. Part of it was Abby's fault. If she did not cheat with Chad, and was totally in love with Ben, it would have been a different story. As of Ciara, the girl is curious of him. Even when she brushed him off, she was interested in what he do or did. Ciara is what making him feel good and he is clearly over Abby. Thank God!

• dusty1912
                      dusty1912 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sweet now we blame the victims for a psychopaths crimes....*​​​​​​​

Abby made Ben murder, strangle innocent people... Abby made Ben beat Chad almost to death... and lets not forget... really it is Abby's fault that Ben set the cabin on fire....

As for Ciara, yes sure curiosity made her fall madly in love with Ben... it was his softer side that appealed to her... and thus it will make it so much easier around that Christmas tree when she brings him home... "hey everyone... I know he murdered, beat, tortured and kidnapped... but hey it is all Abby's fault"... it will work like a charm.

Here is me being curious, was Ciara oxygen deprived at one of the fires or at some point in her life, thus her inability to see that she is in a relationship with a murderer a person one pill away from committing further murders? or violence against others... What is she going to claim when he beats her?

Ugh... Another Chabby wedding? What is this, 3? Plus the aborted one in which Abby decided for everyone who should be with whom.... 3.5 times in 3 years? Good grief.

At least the fire mystery is going to be resolved. I'm tired of Hope running around town looking like a lunatic and violating people's civil rights on the daily.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X