Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spolier 2018 Cabin Fire

I read on a DOOL site the arsonist will be revealed during the week of February 18, the main suspects are Ben Weston and Jordan Ridgeway or could be someone that we haven't thought of?

It might be Jordan. She was in the cabin until Ben took it for shelter with Ciara. I hope it's not Hope thou. This would be bad.

Comment

I definitely think Jordan was responsible for that fire now. Looks like she is setting up Ben for these crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
        I read on a DOOL site the arsonist will be revealed during the week of February 18, the main suspects are Ben Weston and Jordan Ridgeway or could be someone that we haven't thought of?
        Isn't this cabin thing being very overdone? Correct me if I'm wrong because I mostly read now since Bo left, but seems like I'm always reading someone's tied to a bed in the cabin & it's being burned! Is there nowhere else for these kidnappings & criminals to do their thing? Where's the imagination of the writers? And to be encouraging viewers to believe a serial killer can be redeemed bringing back a nice actor in a totally different role so he can become a heroic, romantic lead by SAYING he's been to therapy, feels remorse, & expects everybody to accept that because he's taking pills now & loves Ciara? Where's some onscreen story material to make him & this a little more appealing/accepting than sex appeal & turning once-awesome heroines into villains so the SK can be the victim/hero?

Seems like writers today want to take the lazy route just explaining it off & moving on and not write a REALLY quality story and show how this guy was so mistreated & abused he was even set up to committing murders & even he, having such a low self esteem & opinion of himself, believes he killed those innocent folks. SHOW how he's having to struggle not only for others to believe in him now even HE'S struggling it (with Ciara's help, of course)! Instead, believing he IS the SK, he expects everyone to give him a 2nd chance because of his many excuses & hasn't hurt Ciara! Simply shallow writing IMO! regardless of WHO the arsonist is, who kidnapped Ciara, & who rescues her! That just doesn't overshadow the REAL problem here - Ben is a serial killer & drugs don't fix that HUGE detail (even Ciara's "love" & Hope's lack of it, don't!

What's happened to professional, creative writing & great story telling? Is evil all they care about anymore along with using one cabin over & over to make characters interesting? Boy - have things changed from the great days of DAYS!
        Last edited by AllBoHope; February 9th, 2019, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Minnesotalover
          Minnesotalover commented
          Editing a comment
          Creative writing and great storytelling is all that is happening on days now it’s classic days again

• ABeth
          ABeth commented
          Editing a comment
          AllBoHope I agree with you 100%! As of now, the writing is so totally shallow, and I really am hoping for something better.

I still say it will be Ben who set the original 2018 fire. Especially since he is playing hero next week. My money is still on Ben.

However, we now know that Jordan had motive (i.e. To get Ben back in the looney bin). But did she have the means or opportunity? How did she know Ben & Ciara were at that cabin in June of 2018?

I just hope that whatever is revealed it's at least somewhat creatively interesting.
        Last edited by KJ_Contrarian; February 9th, 2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• soapjunkie1987
          soapjunkie1987 commented
          Editing a comment
          You seem to REALLY want it to be Ben...…..
          Last edited by soapjunkie1987; February 9th, 2019, 03:09 PM.

• KJ_Contrarian
          KJ_Contrarian commented
          Editing a comment
          ^ LOL - I really don't want it to be Ben. It would be too obvious and frankly not very creative. Besides, Ben starting that fire would kind of kill any rooting interest in him since that would mean he was a huge liar to many people including Ciara. What I really want is a creative solution.

My theory is getting weaker by the day, but I could see a typical RC scenario where Ben did it, and an interloper finds out and crashes the romance party at the last minute. Maybe like Tripp, or Eve, or even JJ. We will see in the balance of two weeks.

• Nancy T
          Nancy T commented
          Editing a comment
          look at all the awful things Ej & Sami did to each other & people still loved them together.

I'm hoping it's Chase. Didn't he start a fire in Hope's house?

Comment

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          It's not going to be Chase it has to be Ben or Jordan, if it's not either of them I'm going to say it could have been Tripp.

• Clementine15
          Clementine15 commented
          Editing a comment
          Tripp isn't nuts, tho. Stupid, but not nuts

This is easy. Of course it’s Jordan

Comment

I think it's Jordan too because she is the new scary psycho in town, but maybe it wasn't Ridgeway personally who did it maybe she hired someone to do it who hates Ben because she couldn't be in town at that time for whatever reason. Maybe she hired Tripp to do it he hates Ben almost as much as Hope does and he admitted he framed Ben for the fire.
          Last edited by Skins 2008; February 9th, 2019, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• soapjunkie1987
            soapjunkie1987 commented
            Editing a comment
            It's not Tripp. 1. He didn't even know Ben then, just knew of him. 2. He thought he was framing a guilty man.

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe not Tripp but she could have hire someone else to do it.

I think it's clear now it was Jordan who set the fire. She's been trying to set Ben up all along, to get him locked up again.

The cabin fire plot point needs to be burned up with the cabin! I mean, seriously? That cabin, or shack should be nothing but a pile of soot by now with all the fires that have taken place there. Time to let the burning cabin plot point go, RC!

Comment

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            RC is obsessed with that cabin,someone else in another thread said it should have been pile of rubble after the original fire back in 2015,

I must ask someone as I came back to the show as Abby and Chad were tied to that bed and Ben was threatening them. I don’t remember it to well but didn’t Ben set fire to the bed with Abby and Chad on it or was it the cabin? If that is true how are the writers going to take, as some fans have said, and have Jordan making her responsible for all of Ben’s killings and instead of Ben? Those scenes with Abby, Chad, and Ben. Ben was definitely there.

Comment

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think what will happen if Jordan is the real necktie is Ben will be absolved of the murders but not the attack on Will and what happened in the cabin with Abby and Chad.

• Mewt
            Mewt commented
            Editing a comment
            Then who would be responsible for killing the midwife?

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            Jordan.will be the one who killed Wendy too. Ben could have taken her outside planning to kill her but he has a bad headache and he dropped the gun Jordan comes out of the shadows picks up the gun and shoots her before she can do anything then she leaves before Ben recovers who buries Wendy thinking her killed her ..
            Last edited by Skins 2008; February 9th, 2019, 09:43 PM.

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
          I must ask someone as I came back to the show as Abby and Chad were tied to that bed and Ben was threatening them. I don’t remember it to well but didn’t Ben set fire to the bed with Abby and Chad on it or was it the cabin? If that is true how are the writers going to take, as some fans have said, and have Jordan making her responsible for all of Ben’s killings and instead of Ben? Those scenes with Abby, Chad, and Ben. Ben was definitely there.
          Yes, but that was the 2015 cabin fire.

The 2018 cabin fire was when Ciara was there recuperating from her motorcycle accident, after Ben brought her there and took care of her. He left for awhile to go get more meds, and a fire started, almost killing Ciara. Everyone thinks Ben was responsible for that fire too. But Ben says he didn't do it. (And I believe him.)

I think it's going to be Jordan who set that fire.

Comment

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it wll turn out that Ben really did set the 2015 fire, but he may have done it because Jordan could have told him to do it when he was having a blackout

• CallAboutTheCat
            CallAboutTheCat commented
            Editing a comment
            @Skins*2008
            Oh wow, so people are speculating that Jordan set the 2015 fire too? And maybe committed some of the Necktie Killer murders?

I need to get on this board every day because I missing the juicy speculation!

• Iluvdogz
            Iluvdogz commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe Ben too. I think Jordan is psycho and is responsible for setting the 2018 fire. Please let that be the case. I have fallen completely in love with Cin. If Ben is responsible for this my heart will break.

It may be incredibly obvious at this point, but I still say it was Jordan. Ben wouldn't be on the show 7 months from now if it was him after all. Hope would lock him up faster than you could say Tammy Sue.

Comment

Heck they can always say it was Xander if Ben or Jordan didn't do it even if it makes no sense, they can say always Xander was so furious with his Uncle Victor for not making him CEO he decided to try to kill his grand daughter to hurt him..

Comment

Just a random thought - If it turns out Ben started the fire, would that even matter now? He will now have saved Ciara's life twice after next week. Is she really going to NOT forgive him if he set the 2018 fire while off his meds?

Maybe it was Jordan, but I don't see how the plot advances if it is her.................

Comment

• soapjunkie1987
                soapjunkie1987 commented
                Editing a comment
                But I also don't see how it would go on ANOTHER 7 months at least (Rob's still taping) especially with what's going on now. Jordan is only around until April. It just seems painfully obvious that it's her. Also I don't see how it won't spell the end of Cin for good if it was Ben. And again, I don't see him still being around 7 months from now if it was him.
                Last edited by soapjunkie1987; February 9th, 2019, 09:15 PM.

Just saw a spoiler from Days cafe which is reliable IMO and the identity of the 2018 cabin fire is a DOOZY, doesn't sound it will be Ben or Jordan, That is very surprising maybe someone else that we don't know about really hates Ciara and wanted to kill her.!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X