Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad to Ben: Stay Away from my family or I will kill you!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by looktothestars View Post

On that we see eye to eye. I don't see the point in brow beating. Preference is preference. But I have a genuine question I'm asking you specifically (not trying to start a long winded debate with others). How do you feel that way after what he did to Abby? Most loving and genuine? Doesn't come to my mind.

I hate it when writers take couples I enjoy and make them do the unthinkable to each other.

I used to like Chabby 2.0 and one thing I enjoyed was Chad's belief in Abby when everything was going down with Ben vice versa her belief in him when he was brainwashed by Andre. RC's pigeon pooed on that. It's like he planned to taint their relationship.

Abby fans on other boards
    (http://www.fanforum.com/f29/kate-man...ting-63202084/) really don't like Chad. So I'm wondering how does that situation work for you?

Again, I'm genuinely curious, not going to argue your answer.
    Like I said, Chad has made many mistakes especially with Abby. He didn’t realize when she was sick the first time around, and this time around he believed Gabi and Kate over Abby. Was he wrong? Absolutely. BUT... I can see why he made the choices he made. Bc he fell asleep on the wheel the first time around, when Kate adamantly backed up Gabi that Gabby wa snack, Chad believed her bc he never imagined she would lie to him. ( very foolish).And bc he missed helping Abby the first time around ( and we all saw the consequences) he didn’t want to make the same mistake. He also thought he was protecting his children and helping Abby at the same time. What he did was wrong but his heart was in the right place. He has proved his love over and over to Abby and Abby herself has made mistakes and that’s why I think she should forgive him and reunite. Thank goodness she will.

Comment

• looktothestars
      looktothestars commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for answering

Why did Ben show up to the Horton house?

Comment

• dusty1912
      dusty1912 commented
      Editing a comment
      He is a self entitled snow flake along with his girlfriend...

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
    Why did Ben show up to the Horton house?
    Ben wanted to tell Abby face to face that he didn't take Charlotte.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, that is nice he went there to ease Abby fears about him taking Charlotte. But Abby never believed it was Ben in the first place. It was nice of Ben to think of Abby at a time like this.

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      How was Ben supposed to know Abby didn't think that he was the kidnapper?

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did Ben even care what Abby thinks is a better question?
      Last edited by Abby_fan; February 11th, 2019, 10:08 PM. Reason: Change been to Ben

^ Ben wanted to tell Abby the truth...can he have a say? I guess not if he is a serial killer.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      So he must be interested in precious Abby since he went there to let her know that he was not the one to take Charlotte. Chad's child is missing. sitting down would be the last thing for Chad to do. Abby never said that Ben took Charlotte. It is the police job to think and investigate. Abby gave them the information. Now the Salem PD needs to do its job.

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    I don't think Chad knows that Ben is not interested in his family or precious Abby. And wasn't Chad the one to ask Ben for help of kidnapping Abby in the first place? Yeah....he was. Chad, please sit down somewhere! And tell Abby to think again of who came thru the Horton's house.
    Exactly! And I can't believe Abby wouldn't realize Jordan was the one out of the mix here.

Comment

• Abby_fan
      Abby_fan commented
      Editing a comment
      Wouldn't it be the police job to have Jordan as a person of interest? Abby is not directing the investigation. Abby is a mother who has had her child stolen. But by now, Abby should know to suspect any and everyone after what has just happened to her because of a friend.

• July Baby
      July Baby commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, Abby_fan. After what Abby just went through at the hands of her "best" friend, I'd think she would not rule out anyone, especially the way Jordan just showed up out of nowhere and went on and on about the probability of Ben kidnapping the baby. Also, when Abby is able to think more clearly, she might remember that when she said she would see Jordan out, Jordan said that wasn't necessary. I hope she's able to put the pieces together because I have little faith in the Keystone Kops putting two and two together and coming up with anything other than eleven.

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      July Baby that still would be no reason for Abby to suspect Jordan and I say this as someone who doesn't like Abby. That though would be reason for the police to say that Jordan Ridgeway is a person of interest and they would like to talk to her.
      Last edited by Skins 2008; February 10th, 2019, 10:45 PM.

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

Ben wanted to tell Abby face to face that he didn't take Charlotte.
    Exactly. Bens frustrated that SPD is spending time following him instead of looking for Ciara & other suspects and I think he wanted to do the same for Abby. They’re wasting resources if they keep tracking him that could be put to better use.

Comment

Abby should always suspect wolves that come in sheep's clothing but I guess she hasn't gotten to that point yet.

Comment

Hopefully Abby and others see that Ben is not what he once was

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Abby appears to me not to be concerned about Ben. And in my opinion, she shouldn’t be.

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, she should not be, but she also needs to understand that she is in the same category as Ben.

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post

Besides Gabi or Kate which was more recent and both women are not in this kidnapping story(thank goodness Gabi has been moved on from Chabby), what happened with Ben and Chabby occurred back in 2015 or before that. Ben was no where near Abby’s home and I’m not sure if it necessitated Chad busting through his door wanting to kill him which he may have if Eli didn’t walk in. Chad is just tiresome these days. He walks around with permanent pouting look on his face, he has zero personality in his scenes and just comes off arrogant. The character and his marriage angst needs a break to say the least. Now that all Chabby interlopers are being moved on like Gabi with possibly Wilson and Brady and now Ben with Ciara, maybe Chad and Abby also can return from the years of ruin in their relationship and make that fresh start for themselves.
        I agree. Thank goodness the writers have moved Gabi on from Chabby and hopefully it stays that way for the next couple of weeks. I dont think Chad was going to kill Ben before he knew where his daughter was so I wasnt worried about that. That would have been defeating the purpose of going there in the first place. I understand your opinion of Chad but I feel differently so we won't agree on that. I never really thought of Ben as an interloper but If he was it paid off. He has a big story outside Chabby. Gabi I have no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post

This is exactly it. Ok he’s not a murderer, but I still don’t find anything likeable in his scenes whatsoever.
          I don't find anything about him likeable. Too arrogant, too obnoxious, too sanctimonious and too self-righteous. One day, Abby is going to completely shatter his world.

Comment

• Chabby lover
            Chabby lover commented
            Editing a comment
            Abby is never going to shatter his world they love each other and are soulmate they will be fine

• ckg1
            ckg1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well that’s good that Abby likes that type of personality and mannerisms in a guy. He has just become unlikeable imo over time. He and Abby are perfect for each other, both obnoxious in many ways. It’s good they can take their insufferable angst somewhere and get a break.

A lunatic serial killer showing up after being told not to is not impressive to me. Chad going to the man who murdered numerous people and put him in a coma previously is very impressive to me. Chad should be afraid of the SK but he has shown time and time again he will confront him no problem. So there is that. pfft

Comment

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            Not to defend Chad but why should he be afraid of Ben?
            Last edited by Skins 2008; February 11th, 2019, 04:53 PM.

• Beca Drags
            Beca Drags commented
            Editing a comment
            Because Ben has proven he has dark impulses that are hard to control and that he will murder if he's pushed too far, plus for all Ben did to Chad and Abigail in the past, but that certainly didn't stop Chad from confronting him.

• Brenda4ev
            Brenda4ev commented
            Editing a comment
            Well said!

Chad showed bravery today.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X