Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad to Ben: Stay Away from my family or I will kill you!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad to Ben: Stay Away from my family or I will kill you!

20 minutes later knock,knock at the Horton house Chad opens the door there's Ben, Umm Chad looks like Ben didn't take your threat too seriously and you are supposed to be a big bad DiMera!
    Last edited by Skins 2008; February 9th, 2019, 03:10 AM.

I don't think Chad knows that Ben is not interested in his family or precious Abby. And wasn't Chad the one to ask Ben for help of kidnapping Abby in the first place? Yeah....he was. Chad, please sit down somewhere! And tell Abby to think again of who came thru the Horton's house.

Comment

I still wonder why NO ONE IN SALEM knows what a restraining order is.

Comment

Chad needs to sit down somewhere. The weakest Dimera to ever grace the manison.

Comment

• Jj1701
          Jj1701 commented
          Editing a comment
          And yet he is so violent. He just loves to punch people!

• Elle23276
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          I still can't get over a DiMera living in the Kiriakis mansion.

Chad is such a freakin loser. He threatened to kill Ben right in front of Eli and Eli didnt arrest him! Once again proving the SPD bias. Please Ben press charges against every person who has assulted broken into your home and falsely accused you of crimes you did NOT commit! Chad just tried to murder him by strangulation....i guess he thinks its ok to strangle when he does it right. How is he any different than Ben???

Comment

I can't stand that arrogant little punk Chad. No way could he ever realistically take on Ben or Stefan in a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Joluiscute View Post
            I can't stand that arrogant little punk Chad. No way could he ever realistically take on Ben or Stefan in a fight
            I 2nd that emotion. Chad is a complete joke. He has been totally emasculated always grovelling and begging for Abby's love and forgiveness even when she is the one to do him wrong. Chad would get stomped in a true one on one with Ben or Stefan.

Comment

Chad was awesome as the desperate, angry father to find his child. Naturally he's going to go to the local serial killer and kidnapper that tortured he and his family before by doing the same thing. Chad definitely had the anger and force that could have done away with Ben in that scene, but obviously the scene was written that it was just a threat from Chad. #TeamChad

Comment

• lovelydtc
                lovelydtc commented
                Editing a comment
                Lawd speak on it Beca and dee and LadyCanuck. All facts no spin.

• Elle23276
                Elle23276 commented
                Editing a comment
                Naturally, Chad would. Puddin' fired by stupidity. Ever look at his arms? Wealth should have brought about Charlotte's rescue by now. Private investigators, search parties. Hey Hope, did you put out an Amber Alert?

I don't blame Chad, though. He's still trying to dig himself out of the 'dumb' hole he's been in since last summer.

• July Baby
                July Baby commented
                Editing a comment
                @Elle: Good point about wealth. They keep saying the police are doing everything they can (it's the SPD - Lord help them), but with DiMera money you'd think there would be private investigators turning the area upside down looking for Charlotte.

This whole story is such a joke. I wouldn't let Ben anywhere near anybody I cared about.

Comment

Where in the world do people get that CHAD is the big bad Dimera? On the scale of badass Dimeras he would come dead last (Theo would probably beat him). As a matter of fact when it comes to people you don't want to cross in Salam Chad is pretty low on the list.
                Last edited by Bermudabeachbum; February 9th, 2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Break-at-One
                  Break-at-One commented
                  Editing a comment
                  After he took a bullet meant for EJ, and went away, he came back pretty badass. I like that Chad is decent (therefore worthy of Abigail Horton, I mean Devereaux). He taunted Abby for sleeping with his brother, he claimed like he was away at Dimera boot camp, i.e. how to be a threatening thug to people and stay out of jail. I don't know when he lost that edge, but he wasn't for sure born with it or raised with it, so mere DNA isn't how one becomes a Dimera.

Chad doesn't get the respect the other DiMeras do because he s not scary at all,Tony was a good DiMera too but he could be scary.if he wanted to be.

Comment

Chad doesn't scare that easy. He was looking for his daughter. He didn't mind confronting the big bad serial killer on his own.

Comment

• lovelydtc
                    lovelydtc commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you. This is why I laugh at the notion Chad is weak around the nasty serial killer; Chad has no problem confronting that brute. He has done it before and he has every right to. Ben not only torture he and Abby but he did brutally murder folks and try to set him up for it. Why anyone should gave a damn about Ben's little feelings is beyond me.

• LadyCanuck
                    LadyCanuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    His obsession with Ciara. He's shown previously the extremes he goes to when the idea of someone consumes him. lovelydtc IA. Chad has no fear of Ben only what he is capable of in regards to his loved ones.

• Skins 2008
                    Skins 2008 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bluediamond Doesn't matter he wanted to tell Abby and I don't have a problem with it.

I think some are missing the point of the character of Chad. He's not supposed to be the "big bad DiMera" in the evil, toxic or ruthless sense. He doesn't want to live his life that way. I love him all the more for wanting to not live up to that. I think Chad did prove though, if pushed too far, he will come at someone if they hurt him or his family. Chad can hold his own. He could have killed Ben yesterday, did nearly killed Stefan, with the way he pummeled him, but again, Chad doesn't need to go around proving his physical strength. He's a better man than that!
                  Last edited by Beca Drags; February 9th, 2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• BBDaysBabe
                    BBDaysBabe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I remember when Ben beat Chad so bad he was in a coma for over a week. He can fight and he can beat Chad, but since Ron has become the writer and Chabby is suppose to win at all cost no one can seem to win a fight with Chad. I'm pretty sure Stefan can take a few punches at him that would connect, but Chad almost beat him to death. Now Ben can no longer get a punch in either.

• dusty1912
                    dusty1912 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ditto... perfectly summerized

• Skins 2008
                    Skins 2008 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Chad is a bully and he thinks that make him a tough guy and being a Dimera should automatically make people respect him.

Chad is a retcon Dimera that never really made sense. With that said I think he's more Dimera like than people want to admit.

Chad's not "evil" so to speak in that he doesn't kill people or rape 'em like daddy and brother but he's still pretty crappy as a person He's ruthless. He's toxic. He's petty. He's vindictive. He's arrogant. He likes to think he can intimidate people.

I mean ok he doesn't murder people but he's overall not some morally superior person though he likes to think he is.
                  Last edited by anitalyfe; February 9th, 2019, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anitalyfe View Post
                    Chad is a retcon Dimera that never really made sense. With that said I think he's more Dimera like that people want to admit.

Chad's not "evil" so to speak in that he doesn't kill people or rape 'em like daddy and brother but he's still pretty crappy as a person He's ruthless. He's toxic. He's petty. He's vindictive. He's arrogant. He likes to think he can intimidate people.

I mean ok he doesn't murder people but he's overall not some morally superior person though he likes to think he is.
                    I agree with this. And further, the problem with Chad is that he wants to have it both ways: He wants to make a point of not being a typical Dimera, but then he also wants to pull out the Phoenix ring and play the Dimera card when it suits him. That's why I think it would be better if they just re-retconned him to be a Peterson-Woods and wrote him as the good guy he thinks he is from here on out. He and Abby can walk away from Salem and his "legacy," and raise little Peterson-Woods-Deveraux babies.

Comment

• Clementine15
                      Clementine15 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, l remember Chad Peterson-Woods was a sweetheart. l wish they had just gone with that, rather than try to turn him into a faux-Dimera. He just didn't have it in him, but he thought he had to step into that role and really couldn't. So he ended up like Charlie Brown, kinda wishy-washy
                      Last edited by Clementine15; February 9th, 2019, 05:25 PM.

• Break-at-One
                      Break-at-One commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't think Dimeras have to be evil thugs. I am not upset if he is a Dimera, Lexie was a Dimera. I think she was her worst before she found out she was, and hated finding out this about her past, and never tried to use it against anyone once she knew. (I could be wrong about some things during times I didn't watch, but that is my impression). Chad is not destined to be terrible or threatening. He was a teen or young adult who found out where he came from, and even though he knew it might be bad, he was curious to know where he came from. He scammed Cam to win over Abby to take her virginity, and that was a regular dude kind of terrible thing to do. He took a bullet for EJ and Abby broke up with him when she found out he lied about having a tumor to get Cam to back off, and he left Salem to get treatment in Boston.

When he came back, he acted like he had just been through an intensive "how to be a true Dimera" course. Abby had slept with EJ, and then ended up with Ben, so Chad channeled his bitterness and anger to eventually be with his true love, Abby. I mean, that's the couple everyone is shipping? Chad's not such a terrible evil creep, he wasn't built that way. The most I saw - he was so angry at Gabi for hiring Andrew to stalk Melanie and then the explosion and Melanie got kidnapped and almost died. When he found Melanie, that one moment had more passion than I've ever seen between shoving him and Abby together for lack of other prospects for either one. Original Chad was certainly capable of becoming angry at someone. I don't know why they revised it so that he and Gabi even had a relationship before, but OC could express himself with conviction, and still not be what people think is a confident, believably threatening, Dimera. The bad guy side was only ever from saving his brother's life, and then EJ slept with his ex-girlfriend. Anyone watching before Chad left Salem with a hole in his chest wouldn't think he and Abby ever had a relationship worth all this current fuss they've invented, but he was never a really bad bad guy.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X