Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Monday, February 11th. Preview

Jordan urges Ben to check himself back into Bayview. Chad & Abby make an emotional plea with a cash reward for Charlotte's save return. JJ urges Jack to keep Haley's secret. Eve pressures Jack to use Hayley's secret to his advantage. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

Jordan is the one who is in dyer need of mental therapy. Put this mentally deranged lady in Bayview ASAP!

Comment

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      The story is just getting starting I have a feeling people will be in fear of Jordan Ridgeway by the time she leaves in April.

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      Jordan is a very dangerous lady with deep mental issues. I wonder if Ben is aware of her illness.

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      If Ben didn'tt before I'm pretty sure he will know soon that Ridgeway is a very dangerous psychopath.
      Last edited by Skins 2008; February 10th, 2019, 06:20 PM.

Jordan might be more worse than Abby....I wonder if it's a alter that Jordan is having? I mean DID.

Comment

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      Tiff, I love your picture of EJ & Sami.

• tiff5555
      tiff5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      CADY Ooo wee...thank you buddy! They are blowing kisses on us! Hopefully our fingers are crossed if Days is getting EJ back.

• CADY
      CADY commented
      Editing a comment
      Tiff, music to my ears! If EJ returned, I would do a happy dance for at least a month.

OMG Eve what a witch.

Jordans gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      Jordan might be more worse than Abby....I wonder if it's a alter that Jordan is having? I mean DID.
      Jordan is worse then Kristen,Ridgeway has completely lost it, We are talking Cal Winters level crazy now. He is Diana Colville's first husband, not the one that Leo thinks is his father.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
        CanaryFan98 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think she's worse than Kristen she has a ways to go before that.

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        She has the potential to be worse then Kristen she is just flat out nuts, This is Cal Winters type level of insanity but in a different way.

Jordan is definitely one sick and dangerous lady. I'm starting to wonder if she was behind the neck tie murders.

Comment

It looks to be a good episode. Thanks CADY

Comment

• CADY
          CADY commented
          Editing a comment
          Your welcome. Enjoy!

Originally posted by CADY View Post
        Jordan is definitely one sick and dangerous lady. I'm starting to wonder if she was behind the neck tie murders.
        Im thinking this as well Cady. What a crazy turn of events that would be!

Comment

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          Skins 2008 i agree. We never saw him shoot Wendy, just heard the shots. I dont remembwr them ever showing him kill Serena or Paige as well, just flashbacks but did they actually show his face? Its a long shot but i can see them reversing it so the only person he attacked was Will

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          @Flowercity 79 saw a clip of Serena getting killed and TBH I don't think the killer in the mask looked that much taller then her it could have easily been Jordan. Ben is obviously guilty of the other things that happen to Abby and Chad though,so he can't be completely absolved of that.
          Last edited by Skins 2008; February 10th, 2019, 07:40 PM.

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          Skins 2008 ah ok so yeah they can say it was Jordan who killed her easily. And yea he still isnt off the hook for terrorizing Abby and of course Will

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X