Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget about arresting Ben - the rest of the town needs to be arrested

I can’t believe it - Ben walks into his rom and there’ s Hope and Ted going through his room without a search warrant. Door is open and here comes Chad trying to kill him. JJ wants to search his room but Eli throws him out. All these people need to have charges filed against them. Let’s add Abbey to the list, too. Who else should be added?

The fact that Ciara's phone has been on THE WHOLE time and has not been pinged yet, is ridiculous. It's been a couple of days at least. Everyone involved in this case is failing her, by focusing solely on Ben. It's ridiculous.

Comment

When JJ told Chad on today's show he was going to see what he can find out about Ben, I was thinking what, is JJ gonna take a turn strangling Ben also?

Comment

• CanaryFan98
        CanaryFan98 commented
        Editing a comment
        It never got to that point although I think JJ would've seen if he could find evidence(yeah we know its not there) against Ben to get him legally rather than going off on him like he normally would've.

I don't see anything wrong with anyone in this town the only people I think need to be arrested would be Gabi and Ben should have never been let out in the first place. Now they are the only ones.

Comment

• canislupwnus
        canislupwnus commented
        Editing a comment
        Only non legacy characters should be put in jail when they commit a crime? People who belong to legacy families are above the law?

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Abby should be the one, who should have had, a criminal procedure done. She was a criminal that needed to be in jail, on trial to determine the results, which would lead to Shady Hills for a long time.

Abby should not be in jail. She was temporarily insane when her alter committed those crimes, and she went away and received the mandated treatment. She hasn't committed any crimes in her sane mind. Chad, JJ, I didn't see them do anything criminal either. What happened between Chad and Ben can be considered just a dispute between two guys, and Ben seemed fine when he went back to see Abigail later. JJ did nothing either. As for Hope entering Ben's room, she felt that Ciara could be in imminent danger, so as a police officer, she had probable cause to enter and make sure Ciara wasn't there and wasn't in danger.

I would list other people that should be in jail that just walked away facing no consequence from committing their crimes. Stefan, Gabi are two that come to mind.

Comment

• canislupwnus
        canislupwnus commented
        Editing a comment
        Abby should not be in jail.
        People who frame other people for murder, kidnap people, set buildings on fire, etc should not be in jail?

She was temporarily insane when her alter committed those crimes
        So? Ben was insane when he committed his crimes too. Nobody gave him a pass.

She hasn't committed any crimes in her sane mind.
        She has assaulted numerous people while sane. She also killed a dude while sane and did not report it to 911.

What happened between Chad and Ben can be considered just a dispute between two guys
        Assault is a crime.

JJ did nothing either.
        Private citizens are not allowed to just invite themselves into other people's rooms.

As for Hope entering Ben's room, she felt that Ciara could be in imminent danger, so as a police officer, she had probable cause to enter and make sure Ciara wasn't there and wasn't in danger.
        I'm fairly certain a cop's "feelings" does not constitute probable cause.

I would list other people that should be in jail that just walked away facing no consequence from committing their crimes. Stefan, Gabi are two that come to mind.
        Why should Gabi face consequences for her crimes? Abigail didn't. As for Stefan, he committed the same crimes Abby did. Since you support what Abby did to Gabi, logically you should support Stefan too as her co-conspirator.
        Last edited by canislupwnus; February 10th, 2019, 10:24 PM.

• tiff5555
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        Abby should have went thru the criminal procedures and then to Shady Hills. In the court of the law, Abby is a criminal!

• canislupwnus
        canislupwnus commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't be silly, Tiff. Abigail is a Horton and hence above the law.

When will it stop? Is anyone going to be held accountable?

Why didn't Eli arrest Chad for assaulting and trying to kill Ben? He saw it with his own eyes.

Comment

• Elle23276
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        I dunno. It's beyond ridiculous.

The whole town is going to be thrown under the bus to prop Ben.So I would not be surprised if something like this happened.

Comment

• KatLovesSoaps
        KatLovesSoaps commented
        Editing a comment
        Ben was thrown under the bus to prop the disgusting cheaters - Abby and Chad.

• Elle23276
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, Ben was destroyed in 2015. A propper extraordinaire. Like no other.

• LadyCanuck
        LadyCanuck commented
        Editing a comment
        No character is safe when it comes to the Ben Weston express. If it wasn't for Josh Griffith turning Ben into a serial killer he likely would have followed Jordan out of town. He was a generic soap hunk with little to recommend the character until that story. Playing crazy is the only interesting aspect to him. That's why he was brought back to the show and it's why the crazy still comes out like it did with Claire and Marlena recently b/c unhinged is what the guy excels at playing.
        Last edited by LadyCanuck; February 9th, 2019, 07:05 AM.

People in this town always just walk into everybodies house, LOL!!! The DiMera mansion, the Horten house, the Kiriakis house.....and sometimes they never go away!!! They are also punch and slap happy, LOL!!!

Comment

What about Ben and Gabi who were thrown under the bus to prop Chabby and Abby?.

Comment

• Elle23276
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          He was throwaway? He had been on for over a year, hadn't he?

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wouldn't call Jordan an throw away character either they put in a relationship with Rafef or over a year, if she was she wouldn't be back as the new scary psycho..

• canislupwnus
          canislupwnus commented
          Editing a comment
          Gabi was acting the way she has always acted when she doesn't get her way.
          How dare an innocent person who goes to prison retaliate against the person who sent them there?

It was in character for her.
          It's normal to seek revenge against a person who frames you for murder. It's almost as if innocent people going to prison is bad.

She wasn't thrown under the bus.
          Person A frames Person B for murder. The writers make Person B out to be the bad guy, not Person A for framing them for murder in the first place. That is what is known as being thrown under the bus.

Originally posted by SSN View Post
        I can’t believe it - Ben walks into his rom and there’ s Hope and Ted going through his room without a search warrant. Door is open and here comes Chad trying to kill him. JJ wants to search his room but Eli throws him out. All these people need to have charges filed against them. Let’s add Abbey to the list, too. Who else should be added?
        poor Serial killer Ben. The killer and baby napper. Would be on the radar of any good police force. Because no one knows if he will snap again. He clearly is obsessed with Ciara not a good sign. waiting for him to put an app on her phone to no where she is 24/7

Comment

• LoveBO
          LoveBO commented
          Editing a comment
          Nah, you got Abigail confused with Sami. She was the one who raped Austin.

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          No not confused Abb did try to rape Austin this has nothing to with Sami's crime.

• canislupwnus
          canislupwnus commented
          Editing a comment
          Abby tried to rape him in 2012 she only failed because he couldn't get it up. What Sami did or didn't do is a separate issue.

Originally posted by Nick'sGirl View Post

poor Serial killer Ben. The killer and baby napper. Would be on the radar of any good police force. Because no one knows if he will snap again. He clearly is obsessed with Ciara not a good sign. waiting for him to put an app on her phone to no where she is 24/7
        What on earth are you talking about? Ben has every right to be concerned about Ciara because he still loves her and just wants her to be safe. And baby napper? Really? Ben is not the one who kidnapped Charlotte.

Comment

• MollyPoppins
          MollyPoppins commented
          Editing a comment
          He didn't take Charlotte, but he did take Thomas back in the day.

• Elle23276
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, because he had been lead to believe that Thomas was his. That is not the scenario now. Ben's crimes in 2015 were geared to prop the Chabby storyline. But definitely Abby produced antecedents that propelled the story, and fueled Ben's actions.

• MollyPoppins
          MollyPoppins commented
          Editing a comment
          And I was simply pointing out that kidnapping a baby was something that happened in Ben's past, not editorializing the current story. I wasn't sure if the person who commented had realized what Ben had done years ago, which Nick'sGirl was referencing, because he has in fact previously kidnapped a baby.

I’m so tired of everyone coming for Ben. They seriously need to stretch their imagination and focus on letting the police do their job. Oh wait! The Salem PD are beyond clueless and need help themselves. It’s exhausting to watch because everyone is so stupid to the point I can’t root for anyone suffering in this poorly executed kidnapping S/L.

Comment

Originally posted by SSN View Post
          I was thinking the same exact thing!

Comment

Let's not forget Ben today walked into his room today and almost caught Jordan planting evidence in his drawer.
            Last edited by Skins 2008; February 11th, 2019, 10:58 PM.

Comment

I don't trust the Salem PD since Bo left!
              If he was around:
              • Hope would not have killed Stefano
              • No criminal procedures faltered
              • Trask would have still her job!
              • Abby would have went to trial, with the justice
              • Stefan would be in jail for limited time
              • John would be sitting in jail regarding Steve's eye
              • Leo would be sitting in jail for a scam
              • Xander would be in jail...and would have Nicole

Comment

• Skins 2008
                Skins 2008 commented
                Editing a comment
                1. I agree with
                2.Maybe I agree with
                3. No she wouldn't IMO
                4. Possible
                5.Yes
                6.No he wouldn't the ISA would get the blame. for that.
                7.Yes he would
                8. Yes and no because Eric would tell his uncle that Deimos drugged her.

• canislupwnus
                canislupwnus commented
                Editing a comment
                Bo allowed his father to commit numerous crimes and looked the other way. The SPD isn't getting worse; it's just more of the same.

• tiff5555
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                ^ Then he would be sympathetic to Ben! That would be a plus side to this.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X