Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tammy Sue Weston

With Ciara's failed attempt to fool her captor and break free to expose the captor to the rest of clueless Salem, there is the question of another very important person in captivity...Tammy Sue Weston. Will Tammy Sue Weston finally, after decades under Jordan Ridgeway's ultimate control, finally break free and finally heal and have Jordan integrated? Dundundun...

Yes poor Tammy Sue,,all she ever wanted to be was a nice PT but this maniac Jordan Ridgeway has completely taken over her life. Someone please save Ciara and Tammy Sue from this maniac!

Comment

Jordan has ensured a difficult road to recovery for Tammy Sue. She ingratiated herself with the people of Salem years ago. They know Jordan Ridgeway as a sweetheart, and a working professional. Even one with experience like Abigail would not recognize something off or even begin to suspect that Tammy Sue also has DID from her traumatic upbringing as a result of years of Clyde's abuse. They really don't even know Tammy Sue. They only know Jordan. If Jordan is caught, Tammy Sue will be the one to remain imprisoned with no hope of being free while everyone remains completely oblivious and totally against Jordan. They will have no idea of the plight of Tammy Sue and consign her to a fate worse than death, institutionalized and pumped full of drugs while the problem of Jordan remains.

Comment

Originally posted by CherryPoppins View Post
        Jordan has ensured a difficult road to recovery for Tammy Sue. She ingratiated herself with the people of Salem years ago. They know Jordan Ridgeway as a sweetheart, and a working professional. Even one with experience like Abigail would not recognize something off or even begin to suspect that Tammy Sue also has DID from her traumatic upbringing as a result of years of Clyde's abuse. They really don't even know Tammy Sue. They only know Jordan. If Jordan is caught, Tammy Sue will be the one to remain imprisoned with no hope of being free while everyone remains completely oblivious and totally against Jordan. They will have no idea of the plight of Tammy Sue and consign her to a fate worse than death, institutionalized and pumped full of drugs while the problem of Jordan remains.
        I think Tammy Sue is gone forever,I think Jordan killed her so she could not emerge again I don't think she ever wants to be a victim anymore but a victimizer.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post

I think Tammy Sue is gone forever,I think Jordan killed her so she could not emerge again I don't think she ever wants to be a victim anymore but a victimizer.
          You may be right. I just wanted a happy ending for her at the very least. It seems Jordan Ridgeway has taken over body, mind, and soul.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X