Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I was sick. I thought you of all people would understand that." - Ben shading Abby.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I was sick. I thought you of all people would understand that." - Ben shading Abby.

I know it wasn't his intention but lol. Oh Benjamin! Only Abby can use mental illness as excuse didn't you know?

This is why I have zero sympathy for Abby and anything she "suffered". Mental illness is that mental illness. It comes in many shapes and forms: Anxiety & panic attacks, psychotic breaks, bipolar disorder, depression, OCD, PTSD, DID and the list goes on and on.

Abby is the world's biggest hypocrite. Excusing her behavior because of her mental illness expecting everyone to tip toe around her. "How can you blame me I was sick?" But singing a different song when someone suffering from mental illness expresses the same sentiment.

Ben has had years of therapy, is seeking active therapy and has a meds regime. Abby has nothing but excuses and weekend visits to Grandma.

Loved how she couldn't even respond to that direct dialogue. She had this dumbstruck look on her face.

When Abby questioned Ben about his meds i had to laugh because she was losing her mind when people asked her questions like that.

Comment

Ben needs to back up and keep his mouth shut about what he is saying and Chad really doesn't have to understand it after everything Ben has done. Ben has no right to say anything about Abby she was sick and she was lost in her mind completely you were not sick Ben you did everything in your right mind. You were sane enough to kill and then set up Chad for the murders. You knew what you were doing.

Comment

• Flowercity79
        Flowercity79 commented
        Editing a comment
        50yearfan she sure was 100% sane when she attempted to MURDER her! It was so rich seeing her call him a psychopath today..i loved him reminding her that of all peiole she should know what its like to be mentally ill!

• canislupwnus
        canislupwnus commented
        Editing a comment
        Ben needs to back up and keep his mouth shut about what he is saying and Chad really doesn't have to understand it after everything Ben has done.
        Okay, then Gabi doesn't have to understand what Abby has done either and Abby should shut her mouth about Gabi drugging her and falsifying the dna test (which, btw, would not have been necessary had Abby not committed adultery).

Ben has no right to say anything about Abby she was sick and she was lost in her mind completely you were not sick Ben you did everything in your right mind. You were sane enough to kill and then set up Chad for the murders. You knew what you were doing.
        If Ben was in his right mind, he would've gotten the chair instead of being sent to the loony bin.

I can't stand the Ben character, so I avoid him as much as possible, like today. Sounds like he is continuing his poor me routine.
        You mean like Abby's poor me routine when she whines about sleeping with Stefan and pretends she was raped?

No Abby wasn't she accidently killed Andre in self defense
        When you kill someone in self defense, you are supposed to report it to 911, not let someone else take the fall.

She was in her mind already she never framed Gabi that was Stefan.
        Abby let him do it and she committed perjury to seal the deal.

Ben was sane he knew what he was doing and did it all in a right mind.
        So why didn't he get the chair? Why was he in the loony bin?

• magoo1000
        magoo1000 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! Yeah, we know Abs gets a pass.

I loved it when Ben said that. Abby could go around bashing everyone sees with a vase in their head and claim her DID has returned and people would buy it. She is the most propped character I have seen since Carrie.

Comment

Abby has murdered off her meds. Tried to asphyxiate three women during her DID episode. Framed an innocent woman and put her in jail. Set a whole building full of people on fire. Faked her death.

Abby needs to sell her glass house. Too many stones will knock that thing down.

Ben was speaking from his heart. He forgot she doesn't have one.

Comment

• canislupwnus
          canislupwnus commented
          Editing a comment
          If Ben had a heart he would not be in the town of the people he brutally murdered and expect them to just trust he will not pull out his neck ties again. He would leave and go somewhere else where he is not a reminder daily of what he did to their family members.
          Why is Abby in the same town of the person she framed for murder?

Ben is an entitled jerk who thinks the world owes him.
          Ben wasn't the one entitled enough to get angry at his victim for retaliating. That was Abigail.

• Mr.Sami_Brady
          Mr.Sami_Brady commented
          Editing a comment
          ^This! 100% This! Can I get an amen?

This was a beautifully brutal assessment. I love it!

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          canislupwnus wow i will proudly cosign and icam!

Originally posted by BubbleGum View Post

Ben was speaking from his heart. He forgot she doesn't have one.
        Only facts. No lies detected.

Comment

In all fairness, though, Abby was sick too, and still is, and always will be, most likely. Although I like Abby, she could be more compassionate at times, but then again, her kid is missing.

Comment

• canislupwnus
            canislupwnus commented
            Editing a comment
            So? How is it Ben's fault her kid is missing?

• Elle23276
            Elle23276 commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't say it was his fault, nor do I think that.

Originally posted by KatLovesSoaps View Post
          When Abby questioned Ben about his meds i had to laugh because she was losing her mind when people asked her questions like that.
          Roflmaoo she did WHAT??? This is coming from the psychopath who bashed 3 elderly people over the head and then tried to suffocate them while suffering a mental break?? This coming from the woman who killed a man and strangled a woman in her RIGHT mind??? My goodness just when i thought Abby couldn't get any more less self aware and loathsome...thank the soap gods this ridiculous woman will soon be off my show! And tyvm Ben for reminding these idiots that they cant have it both ways. Either you forgive EVERYONE of their crimes if they are mentally ill, or you condemn ALL of them!! #teamben

Comment

• 50yearfan
            50yearfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I know, right? #teamben too

Originally posted by looktothestars View Post
          ]"I was sick. I thought you of all people would understand that." - Ben shading Abby.
          And what exactly is Ben's mental illness???

Comment

• lovelydtc
            lovelydtc commented
            Editing a comment
            IgotcheatedonItis. Ben the loon got pissed his girl wanted another man so he brutally murdered innocent women. The guy is trash.

• DOOM
            DOOM commented
            Editing a comment
            It could be any number or combination of things. PTSD, BPD, Schizophrenia, etc. His upbringing has been acknowledged and is a likely factor. He's taking medication and seeing a therapist for a reason. You don't always need to be hit over the head with details on this show and can do the math on your own. TV wouldn't be very entertaining if you never had to put some thought into things.

• canislupwnus
            canislupwnus commented
            Editing a comment
            And what exactly is Ben's mental illness???
            It doesn't matter what his mental illness was. What matters is that he had one, per the writers.

That is a very good question what exactly is wrong with Ben because I remember him being completely sane and knowing exactly what he was doing.
            Sane people who kill other people get the chair. Ben got the loony bin.

IgotcheatedonItis.
            In other words, it was Ben's response to Abby's choice to act like a slut?

Ben the loon got pissed his girl wanted another man so he brutally murdered innocent women. The guy is trash.
            Abby wanted to stay home and sleep with her brother-in-law so she framed an innocent person for murder.

Originally posted by KatLovesSoaps

And she did it all with a straight face!!! February 21st couldn't come fast enough. In the meantime ALL her scenes are of her suffering which she deserves. Imagine using mental illness as a reason for your actions but then trying to dismiss someone else's mental illness. Does Chad need to strap her to another table for her to get it through her skull?
          Icam! I have zero sympathy for her "suffering " the only person i feel sorry for is poor Charlotte because she doesnt deserve it. But Chabby? They can both go kick rocks for all i care. The nerve that insufferable woman has to pass judgement on ANYONE after the deplorable and disgusting things she has done! I have no doubt the next time she buss it wide open for another one of Chad's siblings/any man with a pulse, she will conjure another alter to blame it on rofl! I cannot wait for Ben to finally be vindicated and everyone realize how wrong they were. I cant wait to be Chabby free and full of Cin buh bai Chabby! Dont let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

Comment

So is it hypocrisy to say that one treatment is superior to another If all mental illnesses are considered to be the same and should be treated as such, then all treatments for mental illness should be given the same respect. IMO

Comment

• Abby_fan
              Abby_fan commented
              Editing a comment
              I so disagree Jj1701

• Jj1701
              Jj1701 commented
              Editing a comment
              With the definition of hypocrisy, Abby_fan? Hypocrisy is holding people to standards you don't hold yourself to. One type of treatment being better or worse, or more or less effective isn't hypocrisy. If all treatments are to be respected, then when Abby first went to a mental hospital, that treatment should be respected too, right? Except it didn't work. She set fire to the place and ran away. So is that hypocrisy to point that out?

• canislupwnus
              canislupwnus commented
              Editing a comment
              No, it's hypocrisy to absolve yourself of your crimes by pulling out the mental illness card but still holding other people accountable for theirs.

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
            So is it hypocrisy to say that one treatment is superior to another
            Nope. One is treatment the other is biscuits with Grandma. Isn't she actually crazy too?

Comment

• Abby_fan
              Abby_fan commented
              Editing a comment
              So because Laura had a mental break she is not worthy to be a therapist anymore, but Ben is allowed to be a productive citizen of society after his mental break? Are you saying that Laura’s stay in the mental institution wasn’t long enough as well so she cannot function in society?

• Skins 2008
              Skins 2008 commented
              Editing a comment
              No but Laura shouldn't have been Abby's doctor because isn't that a conflict of interest since she is her grandmother?

Sure.

Abby should "understand" from the man who victimized her... kidnapped her, held a gun to her while she gave birth to her son, tied her to a bed and tried to set her on fire.

Please.

Btw, he lied about not being off his meds. He did miss dosages.

Comment

• looktothestars
              looktothestars commented
              Editing a comment
              And thank YOU very much for your posts KatLovesSoaps and YOU can say it again BubbleGum. This validation circle is complete.

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              I hate to say it...yeah, Abby is looking like a hypocrite. Abby is just like Ben. And she was the one, that took him to the nutty side too.

• canislupwnus
              canislupwnus commented
              Editing a comment
              Abby should "understand" from the man who victimized her... kidnapped her, held a gun to her while she gave birth to her son, tied her to a bed and tried to set her on fire.
              Gabi shouldn't retaliate against the person who framed her for murder. lol.

She didn't press charges on Gabi cause she says they are "even" now and have hurt each other, so I'm not too sure where your comment is coming from or what it has to do with Ben and Abby. . .
              It has to do with Abigail's hypocrisy and that of her enablers.

Ben is lucky all his victims and family members have not given him the Gabi treatment of revenge.
              Abby is lucky none of her victims have killed her for her bullcrap.

He needs to go sit his worthless behind down somewhere and stop expecting the town folks, including his victims, to give a damn about the lunatic who brutally murdered young women because he got cheated on.
              Why wouldn't they? These people care about the violent slut who sent an innocent person to prison because she wanted to stay home and have sex with her brother in law.

Abby spending two weeks with her grandma isn’t treatment that’s a vacation

Comment

• Abby_fan
              Abby_fan commented
              Editing a comment
              I doubt if Abby was vacationing while suffering from DID. But if that is what she was doing, it worked because she came back integrated, which was the objective of her stay at grandma.

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
            So is it hypocrisy to say that one treatment is superior to another If all mental illnesses are considered to be the same and should be treated as such, then all treatments for mental illness should be given the same respect. IMO
            As always, so well said.

Ben takes magic meds and meets with Marlena once a month to cure his serial killing. Yet, we attempt to mock Abby.

Same soap, same writers. If you wanna mock one, then you best mock the other.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X