Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her and Louise Sorel are best friends, I'm betting she's going to be playing Vivian Alamain.

Comment

if true then it's not a surprise to me. honestly if rh wasn't on gh then i could so see rc making moves to get him over to days. i would love to see rs again on my screen, so i guess we will have to wait to see.

Comment

This is such good news! l just loved Dorian. lf she is a recast Vivian, l think that would be super. But whatever her role, l can hardly wait

Comment

I appreciate the all the female villains but you have Soap opera GOLD with Lauren Koslow (Kate). Why don't you write a great storyline for her. She can carry her weight and then some!

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm over Kate.

Why does Days always do a mass firing because of "budgets" but then start hiring people? Characters don't have homes. 1 set is like 42 different things. Wardrobe is awful.

Instead of firing and immediately hiring more why not just focus on what you have and improve the quality?

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Not all those departing were fired.

I doubt she's nothing more than stunt casting/short term stint.

I love RS but honestly Days needs to focus on getting decent writers rather than these short lived visits that don't have lasting consequences.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Well,there are worse writers out there. I mean, if we lose RC we may get DH, GT, or worse. Monkey paw and all that.

• CanaryFan98
            CanaryFan98 commented
            Editing a comment
            JackandJenfan surely there has to be a writer out there who isn't a retread from Days. I don't see RC as an improvement honestly. Except we see more vets than before but that's about it. Doesn't mean the stories are good.

• Minnesotalover
            Minnesotalover commented
            Editing a comment
            There will be no new writers it’s ron or the show is canceled no way sony will try and find another write

He’s only did one did storyline on here, there ha seven no questionable consent and plot points are whats keeping soaps alive character driven doesn’t work anymore.

Love RS but there is only one Vivian Alamain. Maybe a new character? Stefano’s sister could be interesting!

Comment

Soap Opera News confirmed Robin will reprise the role of Vivian.

Comment

• tiff5555
              tiff5555 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know what to say...yeah the other one is in her 80's...well I guess I can adapt to her. Stefan would be happy that his mother is alive.

• bcholly
              bcholly commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow! I wonder why it’s not Louise Sorel as Vivian Alamain. One of the reasons why I started watching was the Vivian story where she buried Carly alive.

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              bcholly LS might have refused. She was vocal in disliking her last return.

Well since both DOOL and Another World were both on NBC, maybe she'll be playing a woman named Rachel. And I know only old school soap fans will get the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by CanaryFan98 View Post
              I doubt she's nothing more than stunt casting/short term stint.

I love RS but honestly Days needs to focus on getting decent writers rather than these short lived visits that don't have lasting consequences.
              We have the best writing now than in the past. We just need them to be more creative. They were on their way, but is always cut short for something. I saw great potential in the following people: Hattie, XEO, XARAH, BEO aka Brady/Leo, Diane, STEBBY/STEBIGAIL, CHLOFAN, C&C aka Chad & Chloe. Days needs to push further for people to be on the edge of their feet.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                CanaryFan98 commented
                Editing a comment
                Who's fault is that? Oh yes the writers if they were as good as we're supposed to believe they could make it work and they don't.

PLEASE don't let her be a Vivian Recast! that;s what i am hearing. i love Robin but no one can fill Louise Sorel's Shoes. if Robn can't get Louise to return then i don't want Vivian back. it's Louise Sorel as Vivian or no one.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                If LS didn't want to return, then I don't see why there shouldn't be a recast if the character is needed.

What makes me happy besides Robin coming to DAYS for a spell is the fact that the majority of the comments about a OLTL alum coming aboard have been positive.
              If any OLTL alum joins GH the hate is instant and rampant. No actor/actress from that soap is wanted especially if they are playing their OLTL character in a crossover. My thing is what's the big deal? There are only four remaining daytime soaps on air and many soap actors are seeking work.
              No hate is what I say. Support our soap stars and our soaps.

On that note let me say that I love Robin Strasser and loved her as Dorian on OLTL. I'd love her to be related to Eve somehow. Robin played Kassies aunt and they were so wonderful together.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                JackandJenfan commented
                Editing a comment
                It's weird about that. No one cared that Kelly Monaco was on Port Charles then GH or BM/MS from Y&R then GH. If an alum from another soap is playing their fav character, they don't care.

Originally posted by Shaedreams View Post
              PLEASE don't let her be a Vivian Recast! that;s what i am hearing. i love Robin but no one can fill Louise Sorel's Shoes. if Robn can't get Louise to return then i don't want Vivian back. it's Louise Sorel as Vivian or no one.

If Days recasted Kristen...Probably it would be same for Vivian. Unless the rumor is wrong. Just keep our fingers crossed. I would love to see her play, Kate's aunt.

Comment

I can't wait until RS joins DAYS. She was always entertaining on OLTL. I imagine she will be playing someone to do with Eve, KDP's character. But I hope she is playing someone that has a daughter played by Melissa Archer !

Comment

Any news on an airdate? Since production is approximately 6 months ahead, how long ago was this picture taken?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X