Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Casting spoiler!

Robin Strasser ( Dorian, OLTL) was in the Days make up room in one of Victoria Konefal's Instastories. VK deleted it and put a dog sticker to cover the face, but it's out there already.

Who is she going to play?

Comment

I hope she gets better writing than they gave Louise.

Comment

She may play Ben and Jordan's mother who really did not die. I forgot the backstory on the mother but I think she was killed by Clyde; maybe she didn't really die.

Comment

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          Jordan caused her death.

hmmm... RS tweeted "I have to focus on an awesome OPP that's been passed to me-Don't want to fumble or let the team down #Gratitude's always a winning attitude! So THANKS!-I'm very GRATEFUL that you've always rooted for me! Taking time out for a good reason-TY"

I'm guessing she's going to drop in and play a part that orbits in Eve's world. I'm guessing it won't be long term.

There's no way RS is going to show up in a show written by RC and not interact with KDP

Can't wait!!!!

Comment

Very excited! She will be amazing no matter who she plays. This made my day!!

Comment

I love her. Man just when I thought there was no reason to watch anymore...

Comment

I have literally seen this coming for ages, I just knew with RC working on the show it would only be a matter of time before RS comes on. She could play the perfect female villian this show needs, honestly, id cast her as Vivian Alamain or a Stefano Dimera sister.

Comment

Awesome news! Cant wait to see what RC has in store for her

Comment

I have no idea who this actress is. Days is the only soap I've ever watched.

Comment

Love Robin Strasser. Have enjoyed watching her since she played Rachel on Another World way back when.

Comment

Originally posted by jam6242 View Post
                      Love Robin Strasser. Have enjoyed watching her since she played Rachel on Another World way back when.
                      I remember RS from AW, only vaguely though. Yes she would be a very good Vivian recast. The way the recasting has been lately(just to piss us off), she'll be cast as Liz Chandler and only here to prop the actress they hire to play Noel.

I wonder if Noel will have her mothers singing chops? That might be how Eve fits in to the story.

Comment

Ben and Jordan's mom must be a real doozy too because both of her kids are insane, I'm sure RS will do great just as she did when she played Dorian on OLTL
                        Last edited by Skins 2008; February 6th, 2019, 11:45 PM.

Comment

This is amazing.

My first post in ages, but when I saw this I had to comment. Robin Strasser is incredible and she would mesh so well with the actors already on this show!

Comment

But if this for short term. ..I don't know if I am invested. I heard that Leo is gone and I am already liking him and his mom.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X