Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpopular opnions

I haven't done of this in a while thought I would do one now.

1. Not upset that Chabby is leaving and won't miss them
    2..I still don't have any problem with what Gabi did to get revenge against Abby and Stefan.
    3.I think Sarah is much more likeable then her brother Dan ever was.
    4. I like Tripp as a character, he just has been very underused since Patch left.
    5. I'm beginning to think Jordan Ridgeway is the real necktie serial killer because she seems too desperate to have Ben locked up.
    Last edited by Skins 2008; February 6th, 2019, 08:35 PM.

1. They never should have killed off Bo. Bope should have reunited and went on a cruise off-screen or possibly move to New Orleans.
    2.Glad Chabby is leaving.
    3. Hate Wilson. I find them boring and without chemistry.
    4. Hate Hope.
    5. I love villains.
    6. I miss JJ's edge. His maturity is boring.
    7. Abby always ending up the victim regardless of her actions piss me off.
    8. Can't stand weepy Nicole. When she returns I hope she is similar to 2008-2012 Nicole before Dan ruined her.
    9. I wished Sheryl stayed on for Lucas.
    10. I love Theresa and root for her and JJ.
    Last edited by mahdi; February 6th, 2019, 07:52 PM. Reason: Actor bashing

Comment

• CanaryFan98
      CanaryFan98 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with 2,6,7,8 and 9.
      Last edited by mahdi; February 7th, 2019, 11:43 AM.

Most of what I think about this show is rather unpopular so ...

Comment

I am sick of Chabby and look forward to Chabby free Days
      they should just make Hope a full on villain. I love her with sleazy Ted and hate her with boring Rafe
      Claire and Ben would be hot if she were just a little older
      I love Marlena and John..separately.

Comment

Unpopular (well are they...)

1. Don't care about Chabby. Happy to wave them goodbye
        2. Don't care how "well written" the storyline was Jack/Kayla interactions are gross
        3. Tripp had zero impact on the show. It's good he's going.
        4. Paul was overhyped and boring. The most interesting thing he did was fall out a window.
        5. Paulson was better than Horita
        6. I don't care that Ben is the necktie killer the more it bugs people the more I root for him.
        7. Sick of Hope
        8. Sami's return at Jarlena's wedding sparked one of the best weeks in a LONG time
        9. Gabi's revenge was understandable.
        10. I feel like Chabby's HEA is rushed and cheap if I still liked them I would have been mad
        11. I want Stefan and Gabi to get together - when the recast happens
        12. I want Stefan and Ben to develop a bros forever friendship
        Last edited by mahdi; February 6th, 2019, 07:53 PM. Reason: Actor bashing

Comment

• soapjunkie1987
          soapjunkie1987 commented
          Editing a comment
          And I co-co-sign.

• ShermanTank
          ShermanTank commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with all of this!

• Minnesotalover
          Minnesotalover commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you explain number 2? Jack and Kayla moved past the rape along time ago

1. Abby and Chad should leave divorced. And after a few months, Abby and her children should return to Salem for good.

2. I think what Gabi did was so her. She should follow along this same line of revenging all who wrong her. She is Salem’s Kate in training.

3. Daniel is the best child that came from Maggie.

4. Tripp is so boring that Ciara would rather be with a serial killer. Even Claire is leaving since she is left with Tripp.

5. I hope Jordan is the necktie killer. Maybe her character will become entertaining like Ben’s did.

5. EJabby was the best thing to ever happen to Days and Abby should have had a little EJ.

Comment

• canislupwnus
          canislupwnus commented
          Editing a comment
          That is not a good comparison. Kate targets innocent people; Gabi does not.

• Skins 2008
          Skins 2008 commented
          Editing a comment
          canislupwnus ITA Gabi is not like Kate.

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Gabi is not Kate yet, but she is Kate in training. She will get there. Skins 2008

Have Ted be a nice guy, and tough.
        Have Ted and Hope be end game.
        Have Hope make her own decisions as to whether she wants to stay with the SPD.
        Have Ciara wise up and act like she has common sense, and unravel herself from Ben.
        Keep Tripp in Salem.
        Have Ben realize he would be better off where he doesn't have to complain all the time because his murdered victim's families don't
        like him.
        Have Dr. Evans have better judgement about the cases she will participate in.
        Have Roman be in scenes more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
          I haven't done of this in a while thought I would do one now.

1. Not upset that Chabby is leaving and won't miss them
          2..I still don't have any problem with what Gabi did to get revenge against Abby and Stefan.
          3.I think Sarah is much more likeable then her brother Dan ever was.
          4. I like Tripp as a character, he just as been very underused since Patch left.
          5. I'm beginning to think Jordan Ridgeway is the real necktie serial killer because she seems too desperate to have Ben locked up.
          I was with you up until #5!

Comment

• Skins 2008
            Skins 2008 commented
            Editing a comment
            4out of 5 isn't bad though.

1. I hate Ben and I always will. Ben will always be the necktie killer and I hate him with Ciara.
          2. I will forever and always hate the sociopath Gabi and the rapist Stefan
          3. I hate Claire she is a manipulator
          4. I love Tripp he is such a great guy and I love him as a character
          5. Sarah annoys me to no end
          6. I love Hope she is such a great cop and she is good at her job. I love that she is trying to do everything to protect her daughter from a serial killer.
          7. Ciara is an idiot for being with a serial killer when she can do so much better.
          8. I love WilSon!!! WilSon is true love
          9. I am so not looking forward to Chabby leaving. I am going to miss them so much. I love Chabby.
          Last edited by Chabby lover; February 7th, 2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• ShermanTank
            ShermanTank commented
            Editing a comment
            Why was my reply to this deleted? Anyway I agree with #5 and a little of #3..... But you seem to watch for love stories and I watch for villains and soapy drama stories. Good thing this show has something for everyone.
            Last edited by ShermanTank; February 7th, 2019, 03:50 PM.

• PennyB
            PennyB commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally agree with you except for #6...Hope should be doing something else besides working in law enforcement. But I share your hatred of Ben. I won't even watch anything with him in it.

• canislupwnus
            canislupwnus commented
            Editing a comment
            lol Abby sends an innocent person to prison and her victim is a sociopath. Not Abby for, you know, sending an innocent person to prison in the first place.

When did Stefan jump someone, beat them up, and have sex with them while they were kicking and screaming? Please cite the airdate.

Forgot some stuff...

6. I love Stefan and wish he had never raped Abby. Their scenes were good.

7. I hate that Abby had another baby.

8. Ben being a serial killer doesn’t make me not want him with Ciara.

9. Will and Sonny are so very boring together.

10. I love Leo and his antics. I wish one of the straight men would deck him though.

11. I miss Xander. He is the best guy on Days.

12. Eli and Lani are my favorite couple.

13. Abby should have never had DID.
          Last edited by Abby_fan; February 6th, 2019, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• canislupwnus
            canislupwnus commented
            Editing a comment
            Stefan didn't rape Abby. She slept with him more than once. Unless you're in prison or being kidnapped, how do you get raped more than once?

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            canislupwnus Let’s agree to disagree on this issue.

I agree with Skins 2008 on the following:

I will not miss Chabby. Looking forward to their absence.
          I think Jordan may be the neck tie killer.
          I like Sarah much better than Daniel.

Comment

A few more
            1. I am not looking forward to Nicole's return, wish she had stayed dead.
            2. This might be a bit of both an popular and unpopular opinion , I want Sami Brady back full time
            3.I didn't like Broe and don't want them together again.
            4.I'm starting to lose some of my intense dislike for Stefan.
            5. I liked Breve and would like to see them together.
            6.Don't want Jack to reunite with Jennifer, Dannifer ruined her.
            7.I would like to see Ava Vitali to return again for a short visit some day
            8.I want Jordan to kill Rafe,Claire,Kate,Eli and Lani if she feels a need to go on a murder spree to make sure people understand the fact that Ben needs to be locked up because he is a killer!
            Last edited by Skins 2008; February 6th, 2019, 08:36 PM.

Comment

1 Won’t miss Chabby
              2. Want Stefan to be Stefano Jr and paired with a bad girl
              3. Want Andre back from the dead
              4. Don’t like what they are doing with Jordan’s character
              5. Keep Claire (it’s rare that they have a bad girl that I actually enjoy).

Comment

• Minnesotalover
                Minnesotalover commented
                Editing a comment
                What are they doing to Jordan’s character? This was expected from Jordan she suffered the same abuse Ben did as well as being raped and killing her mom, a lot of people with mental health issues hide it well like Jordan did. Last time she was on tons of people didn’t buy the goody to shoes act myself included due to what I know about psychological issues

• Skins 2008
                Skins 2008 commented
                Editing a comment
                Jordan was always a walking time bomb, When someone is as nice as on a TV show that means they are usually something pretty bad about themselves.

Miss JJ and Gabi having scenes together
              Hate big time Gabi was destroyed for chabby angst
              Hate JOrdan was destroyed so RC can pair Ben with a Sainted Horton.
              Why is Abigail and Chad getting a happy ending that was denied EJami.
              Chloe should not have have custody of Nicole's child when she is barely a mother to hers.
              Stefan should be killed off for rape of Abigail and the framing of Gabi for prison
              Gabi should not be a Kate because one Kate is too much.

Comment

• canislupwnus
                canislupwnus commented
                Editing a comment
                If Stefan should be killed for what he did to Gabi, Abby should too. She is just is guilty. While you can reasonably argue he deserves to die for sending an innocent person to prison, he does not deserve to die for sleeping with Abigail. Otherwise, almost everyone on the planet deserves to die for having sex outside of marriage.

1) I love Hope and I have no problem with what she is doing to try and keep Ben(the serial killer) away from her daughter! Although I will have issue with her if she cheats with Ted!
              2) I still like Brady even though he's an ass most of the time. He needs to find his OTL
              3) I hate Ted(don't know if that's popular or unpopular, just wanted to say it)
              4) I love Rafe and want Rafe and Hope to reunite
              5) I'm sick of everyone being sacrificed to make Ben look better
              6) I like Tripp. He just needs a better story.
              7) I hate Xander and I'm sick of his sleazy returns

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X