X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tcrum
    started a topic Favorite Days Memory

Favorite Days Memory

Coming home from high school to watch Kayla an Steve Make love. I still think its better than actual sex.

• imcandyman
    replied
    My favorite memories always involve Calliope and Anna. I loved that era of Days.
    i especially loved the Island Story back then.

I also loved the Susan storyline in the 90’s.

Leave a comment:

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    tiff5555 not sure of the date but sounds about right

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Oooo, let me guess, January 31, 2013?!!! Right????

• Flowercity79
    replied
    Hmm so many, but one of the ones that stands out for me was the day Sami told Ej she was going to fight for him and she didnt care how long it took, i loved it

Also when John and Marlena saw each other for the first time when he thought she was dead, and she came to him on the pier...ah those were the good old days!

Leave a comment:

• ChipJ
    replied
    Anytime we saw Tom and Alice Horton together. Especially now, since both of them have been gone all of these years. Seeing Horton Square gives me a very warm feeling.

Leave a comment:

• LisaBowman
    replied
    Pick a random day in 1987 and that is my favourite Days memory. Everything about it was fun, adventurous, watchable, romantic, beautiful. I still like to watch some scenes from that era sometimes to remember when Days was my absolute favourite.

Leave a comment:

• cookie222
    replied
    so many over 52 years,I love Sami and Lucas, Bo and Hope the best,

Leave a comment:

• SLW117
    commented on 's reply
    My favorite also! I still hope they bring Bo back.

• camm
    commented on 's reply
    I have to agree with you guys. Having Howie pretend to be Hope was classic he lifts the veil and there is He. I didn't like Larry Welch he was a major creep. Having Bo ride off with Hope while hearing I Need A Hero fabulous. Amazing

The only thing to top it was the wedding of Bo and Hope she was stunning and he was so handsome. Best couple
    Last edited by camm; February 11th, 2019, 01:09 PM.

• Skins 2008
    replied
    Even though I'm a big Sami fan I l really like her reaction when "Stan" Kate is disguise walked into the church to stop the wedding and say Sami was the evil mysterious "Stan"!

Leave a comment:

• Amicus22
    replied
    Caroline's speech at Will & Sonny's wedding.

Leave a comment:

• Coop&Sum
    replied
    Carrie knocking Sami out and Vivian burrying Carly alive.

Leave a comment:

• AllBoHope
    replied
    Originally posted by aldornia View Post
    My favorite memory was when Bo rode up on his motorcycle at Hope's wedding grabbed her away and they rode off on his motorcycle. Right now I can't remember the grooms name.
    That's my first one and the most classic of ALL IMO! There were so many great memories of Bo & Hope (my reason for staying tuned in for over 45 years), but this one stands out because it was so early on in their amazing development! Miss them so much - a void that'll never be filled for me! So wish they'd get Bo back for any amount of time Peter Reckell's willing to give - recurring, ghost appearances, etc. - Hope is lost w/o him & needs a dose from her rock - her "compass" - from time to time!

Leave a comment:

• boldie
    replied
    Whenever Kristen's ploys are revealed
    when Carrie slapped Sami and revealed Austin was not Wills father
    Jack and Jennifers first wedding
    and if I have to go WAY back its
    April Ramirez and Mike Hortons romance

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page