Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John seeing Marlena in the fog at the pier when he thought she was dead. l still get teary-eyed when l think about lt.

Comment

All of the supercouples getting together and marriages, the Sami/Carrie drama when they were young, all things Chabby....especially the garden scenes, the accident and "you consume me" scenes, the hospital scenes, and Charlotte birth scenes! John and Marlena and the Pier scene. John as the Pawn, wonderful years of Alice, and manipulative Stephano. Oh and for fun, the Elvis themed wedding of John and Susan!!!!

Comment

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        The Elvis wedding was funny. As they watched from the secret room, Kristin was horrified and Marlena in uncontrollable laughter, at her.

I can't come up with a better, sweeter memory than Kayla regaining her speech on her wedding yacht. So long ago. I watched it on VHS over and over!!

Comment

Stefano crying over EJ when he was shot and best funny story was when Leo saw Xander and made a pass at him and when Leo planted a kiss on Brady!

Comment

Carrie punching Sami at the her non wedding to Austin. She had that coming for so long. That payoff was so beautiful. I remember rewinding and watching several times with my friends. Couldn't get enough of it.

Comment

The ending of the Miami Story in 1985, the combining of the montage of everything that was happening with a Genesis song Don't remember which one know it was 3 years ago was just brilliant!

Lucas running into the execution viewing room saying that he killed Franco Kelly to save Sami in 1999.

Eve seeing Nick Corelli in the mansion in 1989 after everyone thought he had killed himself in a car race on purpose (2 Million Dollar story)

Sami and Lucas finally getting married in 2007

Sami telling EJ in jail that she knew about his affair with Abby that he had taken over as the DE CEO.

Comment

I didn't see any posts on Andriene and Justin getting together. That was a hard road. Seriously that dad rape scene with Adrienne tramatized me . It certainly wasn't my favorite scene, but Its a story I still remember after all these years. That was some serious acting.

Comment

OT,I'm seeing a lot of fans mentioning Carrie knocking Sami out as a favorite I may not like Carrie as a character butr CC and AS play off each other so well they were always fun to watch.
                Last edited by Skins 2008; February 10th, 2019, 08:12 PM.

Comment

It was good to read some of these that jog the memory. I mean, how can something be my favorite if I forgot until I was reminded? But I really loved EJ crying and kneeling and begging to Stefano. I can't (sadly) remember what that scene was about, but I really felt so bad for EJ wanting his father's approval and love. I also loved the time when Sami and Kate both lived at the Dimera mansion, and had breakfast in their pajamas down in the parlor - this was when EJ had slept with Abby and was in jail, and Sami's revenge, she and Kate ran Dimera Enterprises, and they had these chats every day, just lounging around. I loved those times.

In the olden days, my first very emotional scene was when Billie left Bo, when he had to decide between her and Hope, who had just returned from some death. I actually cried for Bo, losing Billie and he cried for her as she flew off to Paris (I think that's when she went to Paris). This sticks out to me the first time I felt as much as what was going on on-screen rather than watching it through the tv screen.

Comment

Jack and Jennifer getting together. I remember (although it was so long ago I may not remember correctly) them slow dancing to “When I Fall In Love” as Jennifer tries to convince Jack that their love is worth pursuing, but he rejects her and she leaves him for the other guy she was dating at the time. I was so disappointed, but definitely kept tuning in.

I loved Philip and Chloe’s budding relationship up until the dance where she revealed her physical beauty. Philip was so intrigued by her that it was disappointing that it was her outward beauty that he finally gave himself permission to be attracted to her. Their relationship before that was so feisty and full of mutual attraction that they were captivating.

Loved the brief affair of EJ and Abby - they just were so compelling to watch! Loved them!. Still miss them.

Most recently, loved the brief affair between Sarah and Xander - made me laugh and enjoy them both. Hope to see more of them.

I love Victor and Stefano - they always brought so much snark and entertainment to the screen.

As others have said, there are too many to post about. I’ve liked so many scenes with many of the couples over the years. So these are just a few of my highlights.

Stephan and Chloe have caught my attention this past week (although I have to admit that I thought he had set the whole thing up for some unknown reason).
                    Last edited by Sioban; February 10th, 2019, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Whenever Kristen's ploys are revealed
                      when Carrie slapped Sami and revealed Austin was not Wills father
                      Jack and Jennifers first wedding
                      and if I have to go WAY back its
                      April Ramirez and Mike Hortons romance

Comment

Originally posted by aldornia View Post
                        My favorite memory was when Bo rode up on his motorcycle at Hope's wedding grabbed her away and they rode off on his motorcycle. Right now I can't remember the grooms name.
                        That's my first one and the most classic of ALL IMO! There were so many great memories of Bo & Hope (my reason for staying tuned in for over 45 years), but this one stands out because it was so early on in their amazing development! Miss them so much - a void that'll never be filled for me! So wish they'd get Bo back for any amount of time Peter Reckell's willing to give - recurring, ghost appearances, etc. - Hope is lost w/o him & needs a dose from her rock - her "compass" - from time to time!

Comment

Carrie knocking Sami out and Vivian burrying Carly alive.

Comment

Caroline's speech at Will & Sonny's wedding.

Comment

Even though I'm a big Sami fan I l really like her reaction when "Stan" Kate is disguise walked into the church to stop the wedding and say Sami was the evil mysterious "Stan"!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X