Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Leo is John's son, but I think Diana will lie and say he is.
    mahdi
    Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

I would love to see it. It would create all sorts of drama.

Comment

I highly doubt it, but it would definitely make a great story line. I'm not sure if Stefano and /or Andre were in the picture at the time, but they would be my guess as to Leo's biological dad. This way the DiMera legacy would continue and he really fits in that family dynamic.

Comment

i always get a good chuckle out of 'long lost children' in general (a soap staple) but especially when there's more than one....

And how everyone is so nonchalant about it....'By the way, Doc....one of the seven or eight times you were presumed dead, it appears I had ANOTHER child by another woman that I've known nothing about, until now, and you're gonna think I'm lying to you, but HE'S gay too!!!' 'Oh wow, John, really? Does Will know him?'

That said - I don't think Leo will be John's son....

Comment

Originally posted by gymguy68 View Post
            I highly doubt it, but it would definitely make a great story line. I'm not sure if Stefano and /or Andre were in the picture at the time, but they would be my guess as to Leo's biological dad. This way the DiMera legacy would continue and he really fits in that family dynamic.
            Just as read this I was thinking about Andre. I'm expecting Andre to return, and not a ghostly figure or someone's Imagination, but actually alive...I don't expect him to be long term though.

Andre will be the this writers cheat, he planted a chip in Jorden's ear and has her under mind control..this is why she's been acting strange. This whole kidnapping of Ciara was all about getting even with Hope, Charlotte was taken as an after thought of Andre's when he learned that Chad resigned from DE.

Will also find out that Stefan knew all along his brother was alive.

And just as you said, Leo remembers killing(or thought he killed) Andre. Leo will think he really has seen a ghost when he see's him LOL.

ps. Andre was thought to be drowned in quicksand in 84. Diana's story was in 88 for a two year run. TP returned as Tony in 92(later retconned that Andre was pretending to be Tony). So actually it is possible for Diana and Andre to have met off screen.
            Last edited by steven hawk; February 12th, 2019, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• gymguy68
              gymguy68 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Steven. Here's one more long-shot as to Leo's biological dad. Could Shane be a possibility? This would give Eve and Theresa a brother. I'm not sure if he was on screen at that time either.

It's really easy for current writers who were ten years old when Diana Colville was on the show to recast her and make her a villain. It's easy to invent a back story that never happened. And viewers can accept it and go with it to an extent, but it's gone too far. It is hard for long time viewers who knew Diana Colville to accept any bit of this recasting or this storyline. It doesn't matter if we love Judith Chapman, a great actress. It might work if you never saw Days in 1987. Once again they invent things that never happened and I can't take it. Until Days returns to normal I will just consider these ridiculous stories someone's bad dream.

Comment

I don't think John is Leos daddy. But last wk Leo an Diana talked about Leo killing his father. That is what Diana had on Leo. But it may turn out the man he killed was not his bio dad. But I think Diana will try to get John to belive Leo is his son to get close to him again.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X