Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Leo is Dianna and John Blacks son?

I am guessing this is where we are going. We have to tie Leo to the core cast.

Originally posted by tcrum View Post
    I doubt it. Even as "crazy" as the writing gets on this show (which is why I like it), having another gay son popping out of the woodwork would just be silly. After all, Leo is already connected to the core cast - through John and his relationship with his mother. Additionally, it seems that Ted Laurant may be tangled in their web as well.

Comment

These guys aren't writing Memento. When Dianna meets John Black and we dont know who Leos father is, the train of thought is, secret baby.

Comment

Count me in the camp that doesn't want Leo to be John's son. Maybe Diana lies that he is, but his father is really Ted.

Comment

I think it's gonna be Ted but that's hilarious because I think the actors are literally one year apart in age.

Comment

Hopefully not. Bad as some of this writing is, RC can't be that foolish. Paul was problematic enough and still has some unexplained problems. Leo would just be way too far.

Comment

Originally posted by tcrum View Post
              No anything but that. I wouldn’t believe her if Diana said it. She would just be making it up.

Comment

I have two alternate theories who Leo's dad is.

1. Victor. Victor and Diana were engaged I think. This would make Leo: Justin' and Xander's first cousin. Sonny's first cousin once removed. Bo, Isabella and Phillip Leo's half siblings. Brady would be Leo's half nephew.

2. Mike. Diana and Mike Horton were friends in college. This would make Leo: Will's (half) cousin and Abigail and JJ's full cousin. And he would be Jeremy's half-brother. Jennifer's nephew and Lucas's half nephew.

Comment

• FinchelKlaine4E
                  FinchelKlaine4E commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sonny and Leo have already slept together. That'd be incest, which is taboo.

• Break-at-One
                  Break-at-One commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah gross. The Kiriakis already have Xander, and it's just gross if he and Sonny, and Leo and Xander (even though Xander faked that encounter), well, he doesn't know who his own brothers and cousins are, it's not like that's never happened before, but just don't.

My guess is that John is not Leo's father, because if they were going in that direction then the scene with Leo coming on to Brady would not have been written.

Comment

• Break-at-One
                  Break-at-One commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Seems Leo is only attracted to Kiriakises, gay or not, but not Will, who is gay. Has he met Chad or JJ? I am just asking, not wanting him to hit on everyone.

I don't Leo will turn out to be John's in the end. But they will try to make us believe that he is for awhile.

Comment

• mahdi
                  mahdi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's exactly what I think.

Please no more long losts for John. Please don’t attach Leo to the core canvas. Yuck! John doesn’t need anymore gay sons. Haha

Comment

Poor John is all there is to say.
                  Brady and Paul are good enough sons for John, but Leo?!
                  Last edited by ckg1; February 11th, 2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I've been leaning towards Victor being Leo's father myself. I was just remembering who Diana was in contact with years ago besides John. I do agree with other posters that it would be gross if this came out to be true due to Leo's current Kiriakis obsession.

Comment

The discussion between Diana and Leo intimated that he killed his father, though, IIRC, it wasn't specified that it was Leo's biological dad.

Comment

Good grief couldn't John keep it in his pants?
                        Please not another son and especially not that sl*ut Leo.

He better not be.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X