• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Silentfan
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Mar 2012

Hope to Ben “You’re lying “ / Hope is going to feel stupid - Merged

Shouldn’t you be able to tell if he is lying or not. Is she really that incompetent?
  • kdw877
    Senior Board Member
    • Jan 2014

She's making a complete fool of herself and she's dragging Marlena down with her.

Comment

• Beca Drags
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Apr 2005

A serial killer has good lying skills. Look at all the time Ben went unnoticed before they found out it was him who killed all those people.

Comment

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        No, it doesn't, but it's totally understandable why Hope would think he is lying.

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I can understand that Hope doesn't believe him and I think she is OTT but she is probably being more ratiobal then Bo would be TBH.

• ABeth
        ABeth commented
        Editing a comment
        Ted Bundy was described a chameleon, a pathological liar who could pretend to be anyone he wanted at a given time, and charming and charismatic enough to lure countless women to horrific deaths.
    • dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Dec 2015

Hope was the one to tell Ciara about what Ben did, to Gabi. If not, Ciara would have kept being out of it and he would have kept his job
      and kept doing other 'work' for Stefan and lying about it. Not to worry, I'm sure the writer has a whole bunch of upcoming stuff of Hope
      having to say she was wrong, and of poor, put upon Ben basking in the glow from Ciara.

Comment

• dee2
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        As she should. But, that won't effect Ciara's judgement at all.

• Princessnyla
        Princessnyla commented
        Editing a comment
        Jordan has had a mental break as her scenes today show & mental illness genetic & Hope herself is acting crazy herself

• lagirl
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        They are putting Ben's crimes on Jordan so Hope can approve the pairing of her daughter and Ben.
    • Princessnyla
      Board Regular
      • Jul 2018

He isn’t lying & she would be to know that If she actually did her job . He has no passport to leave he. Ountey & he hasn’t been to no airport . What he did in the first ast is irrelevant when she has no proof

Comment

• Russellgm
        Contract Poster
        • Apr 2018

I want Malinda Trask to win and fire Hope as soon as she is sworn in. A person died in Chlo's club and she can't be bothered to even go to check on it just obsessed in trying to pin kidnapping on Ben. She really is obsessed with him and if he falls back it will be Hope who pushed him there. She is so unprofessional and Abe should never had given her that job.

Comment

• brandi007
          Lurking in the Shadows
          • Jun 2015

I do believe that Hope is the one that needs to be committed. Not Ben. He seems to be the sane one. And she's the looney toon.

Comment

• Dazey210
            Recurring Poster
            • Jan 2008

I wanted to jump through the tv today and strangle her. She sounds like a lunatic and I can only hope this unhealthy fixation with Ben goes away soon. She’s unbearable to watch.

Comment

• SSN
              Contract Poster
              • May 2005

She is so full of hatred for Ben that she sees NOTHING. Personally, I now turn her off when she shows up. It’s always me attitude. She needs to take a vacation for a few months.

Comment

• Beca Drags
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Apr 2005

I still love Hope and I think she's acting like any mother would at the prospect her daughter is missing and being involved with a serial killer. No mother in their right mind would ever sit back and accept that. I don't like that the writing is making her look like the one who is crazy and obsessed, hence sacrificing a long time fan fav in favor of a newbie serial killer character.

Oh and funny thing about serial killers, they LIE!!! Not so strange that Hope doesn't believe Ben!!!
                Last edited by Beca Drags; February 5, 2019, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Elle23276
                  Elle23276 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ben saved her daughter's life last year. That's a good reason to trust someone.

• ABeth
                  ABeth commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Elle23276. In 1970, Ted Bundy saved the life of a drowning 3 year-old boy. Yet, he was still a deranged, sadistic serial killer.

• lagirl
                  lagirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just wait. All of his crimes will be given to Jordan and Hope will approve Ciara and Ben.
              • Penee
                Newcomer
                • Nov 2014

Her abuse of her position is is sickening. There’s a shooting at Doug’s Place but instead she must use her police commissioner power and resources to look for her daughter and harass Ben. She needs knocked down several pegs. I’m tired of her.

Comment

• Mopeds
                  Board Regular
                  • Jan 2016

I think this is leading to a big dramatic conclusion where Hope "saves" Ciara from Ben (probably with some serious consequences) and ends up being informed by Ciara that Ben was not the kidnapper, and Hope ends up with egg (or worse) on her face.

Comment

• icyblue2034
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Mopeds View Post
                    I think this is leading to a big dramatic conclusion where Hope "saves" Ciara from Ben (probably with some serious consequences) and ends up being informed by Ciara that Ben was not the kidnapper, and Hope ends up with egg (or worse) on her face.
                    Forget the egg on her face. When all this comes out I want a pink slip on her desk and her name on the Salem PD blacklist. The level of her incompetence is beyond words and the ease with which she abuses her power is alarming.

Comment

• seablue
                      Day Player
                      • Jun 2013

This story line needs to hurry up and end. I'm so sick and tired of Hope and her obsession with Ben. She's acting out of control and crazy. WHY is she even working for the PD?? She's way out of line.

Comment

• Skins 2008
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Jul 2008

Would have been funny if Hope had turned into Princess Gina while she was calling Ben a liar, poor Ben and Ted would be so confused!
                        Last edited by Skins 2008; February 9, 2019, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X