Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG. Why are they trying to pretend Eric and Holly have some kind of bond

Eric hardly knows Holly. She was with Chloe for a while and then when she was with Nicole Nicole was with Brady and avoiding Eric. Then Nicole and Holly moved away. Eric has only seen her a handful of times but now he loves her and has to have her. He needs to admit that he only wants her to be close to Nicole and not because it is best for Holly who doesn’t know him. Chloe and Maggie both know her much better. Brady even knows her better. And none of them killed Holly’s dad.

Nicole told him to take care of her little girl....who knows, he might be the real daddy after all! Then no one can touch them, ever

Comment

• jmpenn90
      jmpenn90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Nicole would change her mind seeing how Sarah is all over him and wants to be a little family with him. And he is not her dad even if people want them to change who her father is. Nothing on the show suggests that he is her dad.

I ain't buying it. He got into a vehicle, polluted, and killed someone. He has no right to be anywhere near the kid. JMHO. I want Maggie to raise Holly.

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      But Maggie would be exposing Holly to evil Victor.

• abc_cbs_nbc
      abc_cbs_nbc commented
      Editing a comment
      Who knows, maybe being around a little girl like Holly would soften ol' Vic!

I know. Eric saying he appreciates the fact that Maggie took Holly in.Who is he to appreciate anything her grandmother does for her. The child is an orphan, her grandparents and sibs are her closest relatives. Not that prickish prig.

Comment

I do think its kind of ridiculous that there is even a discussion about it. Eric is no relation to her. Can a Grandmother just give custody to him? I would think that Child services would have some say.

Comment

Xander even knows Holly better than Eric..not saying he would be great at taking care of her but wish He could get a chance since he is a real pariah in Salem

Comment

More importantly Holly doesn’t know Eric! Poor kid. At least if she stays at Maggie’s she has Thomas and Ari around.

Comment

• lagirl
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            When Chad goes so will Thomas as will Ari when Gabi goes.

lf Eric is Holly's father (and l would love that), now is the time for it to be discovered. Then we could stop dreaming about it. And l really wish Sarah weren't so pushy. She is fast wearing out her welcome

Comment

It would be one thing if he and Nicole had been living together and raising Holly together but they had like 2 days/nights together and one of those times Holly was with Brady like a year ago and the other she was mostly asleep. He was going to marry Jennifer until a few months ago. Does Sarah know how he flip flopped between the two? She doesn’t know anything about Daniel, Nicole, or Eric.

Comment

Eric doesn’t know Holly and more importantly...Holly doesn’t know Eric. This is so dumb, yes give an orphaned baby to her mother’s recently on-again boyfriend who, oh yeah, incidentally is responsible for the death her father. And why are they shoving Sarah down our throats????? This is SO none of her business it’s actually comical. This storyline reflects so badly on Eric, who is arrogant to believe he should raise Holly, it makes Sarah look bad because she’s inserting herself in something that has nothing to do with her and most importantly is makes Nicole look like a hysterical, irrational, impulsive mother who put her own emotions over that of her daughters well being.

Comment

• Elle23276
                Elle23276 commented
                Editing a comment
                Forcefully forced. Sarah and Eric, I mean. No spark. He is, and looks, older than her. He's got some heavy duty mileage on him and it shows. Weird that Days would deviate so far from the Ericole 'magic'. If the intent from the outset was a Sarah-Eric pairing, I would cast Sarah somewhat in the Nicole mold. Oh well.

The actress who plays Nicole, does not want to stay...unless Days did a good job with her salary...I like Sarah....she is sugar sweet to me! She can teach her cousin few things in life regarding someone...

Comment

Are you kidding? They wrote Stefan falling madly in love with a fake woman he'd known for 5 minutes! When they want to force a story they just shove it down our throats.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X