• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TonyStark10
    Day Player
    • Nov 2018

Gabi/Will scene is gold

Glad he got her to show some vulnerability. Lots of anger and self loathing in her heart.
  • BBDaysBabe
    Board Regular
    • Jul 2017

Theirs is a real friendship.

Comment

• Flowercity79
      Soap Addict
      • Oct 2017

I cant wait to watch later

Comment

• ckg1
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
        I cant wait to watch later
        The scenes between Will and Gabi were just beautiful. I’m so glad they are co parents to Arianna. They proved it again for me today. Will was there for Gabi to talk to so sweet and same with Gabi for him regarding Sonny and Paul. Camila and Chandler are so amazing in scenes after all these years!!

Comment

• MollyPoppins
          MollyPoppins commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree and have always loved their scenes. Chandler brings out the best in Camila, imho.

• ckg1
          ckg1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes he does, they are just heartwarming together! I adore Chandler with Camila! Arianna is the best of both of them!

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I agree. I've always loved them together and I wish will was bisexual lol. I thought their love scene was great back in the day
      • CherryPoppins
        Under-Five
        • Jun 2018

I could see them making love again.

Comment

• ckg1
          ckg1 commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s easy to see them like that but can’t happen. But I know what you mean.
      • Whiskey_Sour
        Board Regular
        • Mar 2011

I love the Will/Sonny/Gabi dynamic! I think it is probably one of the best parts of this show. I'm glad Gabi will have Will and Sonny (and despite their resent 'arrangement' probably Kate) in her corner. MORE WILL, SONNY and GABI PLEASE!

Comment

• Clementine15
          Scriptwriter
          • May 2015

Does this mean Gabi is finally thinking about her lovely daughter and what all her stupid plotting could have meant for that innocent child?

Comment

• JMatthews
            Senior Board Member
            • Nov 2013

It was nice to see Gabi with a conscience...if only for a few minutes. She needs Will around more often!

Comment

• Historia
              Board Regular
              • Mar 2018

I missed them! It was so good to watch them just be so open with each other and supportive. Gabi/Will/Sonny is the most interesting dynamic on this show, IMO. Ari is so lucky to have them in her life.

Comment

• Troy44
                Board Regular
                • Aug 2014

I loved the Will and Gabi scenes, it gave me what I've the past several months some sign of Gabi's vulnerability. We saw that she still has her conscience is still there. This could have been climax of the story things look dark for Abigail and Cha; Abigail wrongly committed and Stephan has Charlotte. But Gabi comes forward and sets things to right .Chad and Abigail could reunite right now (if they must) and Stefan would be humiliated. Gabi would have to deal with the legal ramifications and the reaction of the good people of Salem.

But no they have to stretch this tired story out until the end the year. We get to sit through the "catharsis" of seeing Gabi being choked and later punched by Abigail and slapped by Julie. As far as I'm all of that is essentially going to be dead air to me now. Because today for me is where the story should have ended.

But I will continue watch Camila rock this tired material and take heart that today for a brief shining moment we got a brief glimpse of who I consider to be the REAL Gabi an the belief when this nonsense is finally over I will see her again

Now and forever #TeamGabi.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X