Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Scott Wilson answered my question in a video, which included a Cin shout out.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Scott Wilson answered my question in a video, which included a Cin shout out.

First of all. He said my name. *FAINTS*

He also joked in the video about excusing him for his black eye, that someone was talking smack about the Patriots and the Red Sox, so things got out of hand. LMAO

My question was.. - “Ben is on his way to a nice redemption and bonding nicely with Ciara, but is the bad boy in Ben really gone or will he resurface?”

And his answer was..

To answer your question... Yes, Ben has been on the path to redemption for a while now. He's doing a pretty damn good job, but he does have some demons that resurface from time to time, but I think his grounding and anchor with Ciara really keeps him in control.So as long as he has her in his life, I think he's gonna be in a pretty good place.

Thank you for answering my question, Rob.

Awesome!!! Great job with getting a response! Where is this video? I wanna watch!

Comment

Originally posted by CherryPoppins View Post
      Awesome!!! Great job with getting a response! Where is this video? I wanna watch!
      https://twitter.com/i/status/1060533679758475265

That person's account has all the video clips uploaded on there.
      Last edited by kdw877; 11-08-2018, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Congrats!!! Rob is absolutely adorable and I love his accent!! I have also been enjoying the Rob and Victoria vids that are promoting the new DOOL app.
      Last edited by Joluiscute; 11-08-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

So, if Ciara is not in his life, then anything goes. Not much pressure on Ciara.

Comment

Robert Scott Wilson does a great job promoting the show and the CIN pairing; they need to pay him extra for it. I also love his accent. Congratulations OP on getting you question answered by the actor.

dee2 yea that is a lot of pressure but I think the show sees it as a powerful bond between the characters; they are going full throttle with this pairing. Ciara Weston is on the way. Oh well.

Comment

• dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            I just wonder if their relationship will be like the other couples, a bad misunderstanding or he thinks she has changed her mind, and what
            will he do? Most of the other guys go and have sex with someone else when that happens.

That's awesome!!! I hope you were sitting down LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
            So, if Ciara is not in his life, then anything goes. Not much pressure on Ciara.
            Pretty lame for a redemption if he HAS to have Ciara in his life! Of course, the writers will do that to strengthen their bond/pairing, but it shows how ridiculous it is to "redeem" a SK! Guess they'll have to make sure they keep Ciara on the show as long as Ben's in the cast or else - look out innocent people LOL!

Comment

• dee2
              dee2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ciara had better not have any of the usual misunderstandings, or want to go on any breaks, that the other couples in town experience.

Oh that was so great. Videos I had never seen before and simply adorable. I will be following you hoping to see more of the same. Thanks.

Comment

• soapjunkie1987
              soapjunkie1987 commented
              Editing a comment
              They were all from the new DAYS app that dropped today.

That is great! Congrats to you!

Comment

So awesome! congrats

Comment

• Elle23276
                Elle23276 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh my....staring at your avi...who the hell looks that gorgeous in glasses? Keep up the good work....

• Flowercity79
                Flowercity79 commented
                Editing a comment
                Elle23276 lol thanks! I follow him on social media so I see so many of his pics. This man truly is a work of art

That's fantastic. Congratulations!

Comment

Thank you guys so much. I'm still smiling.

Originally posted by Devorrah View Post
                Oh that was so great. Videos I had never seen before and simply adorable. I will be following you hoping to see more of the same. Thanks.
                Do you mean follow me on twitter? If so, the twitter link I posted with the all videos isn't my twitter. That belongs to someone named "SweetDee85" who was nice enough to tweet the videos and tag the people on twitter who's questions were answered by Rob. My twitter handle is actually in the tweet with my question and Rob's video response in her feed. I just wanted to make that clear, just in case that is what you meant and you followed that person.

Originally posted by soapjunkie1987 View Post
                That's awesome!!! I hope you were sitting down LOL.
                You have no idea LOL. Rob has liked several of my tweets and has retweeted me, but I definitely did not expect this or to hear him say my name. *sigh*

When I logged on twitter and seen all the notifications and his response, I really did almost fall out my chair. LOL

Comment

• Flowercity79
                  Flowercity79 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Omg lol! He liked a few of my tweets before. I can only imagine how it felt to have him say your name!! I wouldve died lol

Oh I love it them all thank you.... for sharing... I love Robert/Ben... so awesome....

Comment

Originally posted by kdw877 View Post
                  First of all. He said my name. *FAINTS*

He also joked in the video about excusing him for his black eye, that someone was talking smack about the Patriots and the Red Sox, so things got out of hand. LMAO

My question was.. - “Ben is on his way to a nice redemption and bonding nicely with Ciara, but is the bad boy in Ben really gone or will he resurface?”

And his answer was..

To answer your question... Yes, Ben has been on the path to redemption for a while now. He's doing a pretty damn good job, but he does have some demons that resurface from time to time, but I think his grounding and anchor with Ciara really keeps him in control.So as long as he has her in his life, I think he's gonna be in a pretty good place.

Thank you for answering my question, Rob.
                  Yeah, but one's strength and redemption should come from within. It should not depend on another person. That is a lot to put on another person. But it is so cool he responded.
                  Last edited by magoo1000; 11-09-2018, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• soapjunkie1987
                    soapjunkie1987 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh, I think he absolutely wants to be good for himself too. He said as much before he even found Ciara. Just that having Ciara in his life and on his side helps tremendously.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X