Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

I really love seeing John and Sami being supportive of one another.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really love seeing John and Sami being supportive of one another.

I'm so glad they finally have Sami appreciating and liking John. I know that she (at long last) got over a lot of her ish when John "died" right before the twins were born (hence Johnny's name) and she definitely like RoBo John. But until the last few years, she more seemed to have dropped her grudge and sort of accepted that John made Marlena happy. But each of Sami's returns have had moments that seemed to show that Sami finally views John as her family and I love it.

John would be the first father Sami remembers. Getting past the betrayal and remembering that was something I've always wanted for her. Sami seems to really believe in and trust John. And when John looked down at Sami as they got confirmation she was innocent his smile was so warm. I think sometimes AS and DHoge's own relationship peeks through a bit.

They were great today!! Sami was impressed with the Hattie exchange. Sweet scene.

Comment

I loved this scene too. I loved how almost everyone was supportive of Sami even when they thought she accidentally pulled the trigger.

Comment

I also loved their scenes today. John & Sami were so loving towards each other for a pleasant change. Bravo!

Comment

Me too! Their scenes were great today

Comment

Definitely the saving grace of this episode.

Comment

I too liked their scenes. It says a lot that after everything they are on such good terms.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡