Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

It Seems Like Gabi.....

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Seems Like Gabi.....

It seems like basing from Wednesday episode, that Gabi was jealous that Chad told her no to the picnic time with Thomas & Abby...Seems like Gabi wants Chad back in her life. She hasn't contacted Eli to take her back. She hasn't put her efforts in JJ either. Me thinks it's Chad that got her heart pumping! I don't think she isn't doing this revenge for nothing.

It seems like Gabi is obsessed with Chad again like she always has been. Gabi needs to get over her obsession and move on from Chad who doesn't want. Chad is so excited to go spend quality time with the love of his life and his son and Gabi has to go and hurt his unborn child by drugging his love. Gabi is fatal attraction when it comes to Chad and Abby next she will probably go on and kidnap Thomas or even Abby.

Comment

• genia29
      genia29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed. Gabi has always been obsessed with Chad and jealous of Abby. It's actually kind of sad. IMO

Chad doesn't want Gabi but I agree she has and will always want Chad. Eli was already over Gabi the week they broke up and I don't even care that JJ cheated on her since she was ready to jump Chad the first chance she got.

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      Chad might have slept with Gabi on the island but the first chance he got he was back with Abby and he thought about Abby a lot during that relationship. Chad might have cheated with Gabi but he was given divorce papers also even though he didn't want the divorce. Chad will never be more evil then Gabi ever. Gabi is a witch.

• Bluediamond
      Bluediamond commented
      Editing a comment
      lagirl I don't think Chad used Gabi. I think he cared about her. He still thinks Gabi is his friend but she isn't.

• genia29
      genia29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Personally, I think chad unintentionally uses Gabi to boost his ego when Abby hurts him. He knows Gabi is always there waiting. She should have a little more pride and realize he really only loves Abby.

Just like I thought all along. This isn't about vengeance! This is about envy, pure and simple! Gabi envious of the love and adoration Chad still has and will always have for ONLY Abigail. Gabi's jealousy was reaching a boiling point when Chad was professing his love for Abigail today. She hates hearing that Abby still has Chad's full heart, and she never had that and never will.

Comment

Gabi does not want Chad. She is using him for revenge for what the evil Abigail did to her.

Comment

I don't know...she was mad that Chad told her no to the picnic.

Comment

She was stopping the reunion because that would interfere with her revenge on Abigail.

Comment

^ yeah, when the revenge is about wanting sexy Chad!

Comment

Eli was a rebound relationship from Chad. Gabi didn’t even bat an eye when she and Eli broke up. Of course she still wants Chad. He has been and always will be the object of her obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie18 View Post
                Eli was a rebound relationship from Chad. Gabi didn’t even bat an eye when she and Eli broke up. Of course she still wants Chad. He has been and always will be the object of her obsession.
                LOL. Chad wasn’t even on Gabi’s radar for months until madwoman nutso Abby started this entire thing by framing Gabi and hiding behind her sneaky alters. Gmab. Chad is just in the middle of this because Gabi now has it out for Abby, that’s it. Everything was just fine until the vile princess set this all in motion!

Comment

Gabi wasn't mad Chad didn't spend time with she and her daughter because she wants him. She was annoyed because he wouldn't make it easy for her to ruin Abby's day. Now she's going to plan B.

Comment

• BBDaysBabe
                    BBDaysBabe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's because she wants Abby to find out he skipped her picnic to spend time with she and her daughter. It's Gabi wanting to play with Abby's mind. It has nothing to do with her wanting him.

BBDaysBabe I don't know....she mentioned zoo to Chad and wanting to be at the picnic....seems like she is hung over Chad....

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡