Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpopular Opinion just turn Hope into a bad character

Since,Hope is acting more like a corrupt cop then a concern mom with the way she is handling the Cin siuation they should just make her bad for a while.KA is better playing villains anyways IMO she has done it in other shows like the original Macgyver and of course as Princess Gina and "Nighttime Hope" on the show and was great playing them..
    Last edited by Skins 2008; September 20, 2018, 01:23 AM.

Agree, but because she's a legacy character some viewers would get mad.

Comment

Sadly I do kind of agree. The Hope we loved died with Bo anyway. Side note, I didn't know KA was in an episode of the original MacGyver?

Comment

• Skins 2008
        Skins 2008 commented
        Editing a comment
        She was on 2 episodes she played a hired killer called Deborah AKA "The Negotiator".

You mean, they haven't already? Nighttime Hope was her downfall.

Comment

Well they could have her be a villain for a while and then say she’s been suffering from a brain tumour that’s been growing since before Bo had died. They could explain away all her awful behaviour from the past few years and bring back the Hope that was loved by so many of us.

Comment

I don't see Hope as a corrupt cop or a bad character! Hope is a flawed character with a good heart!

Comment

Hope is not a corrupt cop at all or a bad character she is a great character who is wonderful and she has a great heart and is trying to protect her daughter from a serial killer their is nothing evil about her she is doing what she has to do to protect her child and I would do the same thing. Hope has not done anything wrong and she has not set up Ben at all even though I wouldn't blame her if she did.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
              JackandJenfan commented
              Editing a comment
              She shot Stefano, framed Andre, escaped from prison (felony), went around stealing wallets, bashing victims over the head, attempted to kill Bo, let an innocent man take the fall for her crime, abuses her badge constantly...

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
            I don't see Hope as a corrupt cop or a bad character! Hope is a flawed character with a good heart!
            She used to have a good heart. This Hope is unrecognisable to me. Where is the Hope that defended Marlena against Bo when they all thought she’d murdered most of their family? Where is the Hope that forgave Chelsea for killing Zach?

The way she is behaving ever since killing Stefano is so not like her.

Comment

Hope should dump Rafe once and for all..the guys like gum on her shoe. And Stefano deserved what he got..He spent years making everybody miserable in Salem, and getting away with everything. Looks like Hope had the last laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post

She used to have a good heart. This Hope is unrecognisable to me. Where is the Hope that defended Marlena against Bo when they all thought she’d murdered most of their family? Where is the Hope that forgave Chelsea for killing Zach?

The way she is behaving ever since killing Stefano is so not like her.
                Hope still has a good heart. She cares about all her loved ones. Just because she was at odds with Marlena, doesn't mean she doesn't care about her. Where hasn't she shown concern or her heart for her loved ones? She's even risking being at odds with her daughter, because she cares so much to protect her. She's the same Hope.

Comment

Hope still has a good heart. She cares about all her loved ones. Just because she was at odds with Marlena, doesn't mean she doesn't care about her. Where hasn't she shown concern or her heart for her loved ones? She's even risking being at odds with her daughter, because she cares so much to protect her. She's the same Hope.
                  We have barely seen her with her loved ones for ages. She shows no concern for Marlena, she hates Sami the niece she used to care for. No scenes with Jennifer, Maggie, Roman or any other family members. She is so up Rafe’s behind it’s like she’s a new character.

Ciara is in no danger, Hope is more out of control than Ben is at this point.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                    CanaryFan98 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think the last time she interacted with Jennifer was when Abby went MIA. Its strange how they aren't in each other's orbit given their relationship.

Like I said it should be for just few months because not only is Hope a legacy and iconic character, the villains KA has played are usually pretty dark,sinister and have little redeeming qualities.
                  Last edited by Skins 2008; September 20, 2018, 01:24 AM.

Comment

She's been lost since Bo came back & died immediately and they should start FINALLY playing her story that way. Make that amazing last day together actually MEAN something rather than just quickly write Bo out, plant a tree that was never seen or mentioned again, & forget him & their iconic relationship like it never happened (which IS what happened so they could push Rafe on her)! Regardless of how some have accepted Rafe simply because it was written that way & she had to "move on", doing it so fast was unbelievable & unacceptable to MANY viewers as we all know from reading the tremendous amount of negative comments about them! Hope, to MOST, has gone downhill ever since!

Hope has never been herself since - the revenge shooting Stefano while out of her mind - Rafe telling her to hide the body which she KNOWS was wrong & has lived with (plus all she went through prior to that - Aiden trying to murder her, Bo returning & immediately dying in her arms, Ciara's rape and move til present. She moved on with Rafe and "loves" him, but she also has been through the mill and would most likely realize she did it too quickly & never gave herself a chance to heal and it's just not right for her (& unfair to him)!

She's now not only "flawed" - she's TOTALLYunrecognizable & the change in her (while people DO change) has been completely abnormal and she needs help w/o Rafe tied to her. As she told Bo in the dream sequence a while back HE was always her compass and she no longer has that. She needs something better & more suited to her and NO Rafe (except as a dear friend - free him up too) and, of course, better story writing! As we ALL know Hope has NEVER been "corrupt" or "bad"- even shooting Stefano made sense had the follow-up been better - she was always so compassionate, loving, & giving although considered spoiled herself. She was a great character & one to be admired, but in more recent years she's just been destroyed with her story material!

They've done a hatchet job on Hope propping other characters & it's time to bring HER back. I'm sure they'll try when & IF (they can) redeem Ben - Hope will eventually come around to that in time, I'm confident, but she's been taken her down so far the last several years I don't know if it'll work unless they do something more (like END Rafe for her & let her start over after realizing it was really a mistake moving on as quickly as she did - that never made sense anyway and would be a GREAT start for fresh story material for her (and Rafe as so many others want)!

Do I really believe that will happen? Absolutely NOT! TPTB LOVE Rafe & think this is best for him tied to Hope.

Do I think it would bring Hope back & be the best thing for her & help the show? Absolutely YES!

Comment

Turn her into a bad character? Isn't she already? She shot a wheelchair bound man, thought she killed him and spent months covering up the crime. She's as evil as anybody in Salem.

Comment

• 50yearfan
                        50yearfan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My sentiments exactly

I like Hope the way she is. I don't think being with Rafe is her problem. Being in love isn't Hope's issue besides Rafe is not encouraging her behavior. I like her tough cop act and it seems appropriate at this time since her daughter is living with a serial killer. She's just a mother on a mission to protect her daughter. If Hope was the only character that has been changed, then I could see saying her character being destroyed but look at Kayla and John. Who would have thought John would poison Steve. Unfortunately writing styles change and things are shock value now.

Comment

• Tonilove
                        Tonilove commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hope is't "just a mother on a mission to protect her daughter". She is the police commissioner abusing her authority to bend the situation to her will. If she can't separate the Hope the mother from Hope the police commissioner, she should step down as the commissioner. I have ZERO desire to see a cop break the law and get away with it. we get enough of that in real life.

I used to love Hope. She was one of my favorites. Now, I can barely stand her.

• 50yearfan
                        50yearfan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yep, Tonilove, you nailed it

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X