Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

When Will Someone Have a Clue About Gabi?????

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShermanTank
    Board Regular
    • Apr 2018

I like Chad when he isn't written like he is clueless and in a fog... He was much more interesting when Abby was thought to be dead and he was running things. Poor MM has to go from playing awesome Gabby back to drab Abby... Bring back Gabby lets have some fun already!

Comment

• Jj1701
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post

No, but RC doesn't seem to write ANY happiness. Everything he writes is doom, gloom, unhappiness, torture, pain, anguish, suffering. He's put it on over kill now in torturing Chabby!
      I definitely agree with the bolded part. No one is happy for long. Eric and Jen are about to blow up. We can assume the same for Brady and Eve. Marlena is in a coma. The only happy couples are the ones we never see. Justin and Adrienne, and Lucas and Chloe.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
        CanaryFan98 commented
        Editing a comment
        Abe/Valerie I guess counts too. I mean happy doesn't have to equal boring if the writers were creative or interested enough in writing for them but they lack both so...

• Jj1701
        Jj1701 commented
        Editing a comment
        Right you are, they are happy too.
    • tiff5555
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2007

They chose to leave, they weren't let go!
      Marci left, and I believe either Billy had too many projects, or was leaving, or had problems with Days employees for him to be let go. Can't figure which one, but it lead that way. I do believe Days will ask all 3 of them back, for small arc stories...I hear what one said that Casey might be back as Chad....I guess I have to keep my eyes open.

Comment

• Zach
        Senior Board Member
        • Jul 2011

They chose to leave, they weren't let go!
        MM and KM chose to leave. BF was let go. He had recently signed a new contract and had said he was staying. Rather than re cast Abby again they decided to let them both go. No way was it his choice.

Regardless my point was that if Chabby were that important they would recast both of them if the actors chose to leave.
        Last edited by Zach; September 19, 2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• backheidi
          backheidi commented
          Editing a comment
          MM and KM chose to leave. BF signed a contract to finish the storyline. BF was the most popular Chad, and he and KM were gold, and then Days was lucky that MM also clicked with BF. I do not want a recast and I do not think a lot of others would either. The characters are important but they have now been on constantly for several years. Even Supercouples like John and Marlena and Steve and Kayla have had to be given a rest for other stories. Happens on other soaps too. Maybe somewhere down the line a recast can work but other then Drake, most recasts have not worked well. I do not want any recasts right now though I know losing these characters is going to put a hole in the show. I want more DiMeras not less and Jack is coming back so it would have been nice to have the family together for awhle (but I do know he shows up before KM leaves...I saw a great pic of the whole family on set just the other day....Yay)!!
      • 1969DMM
        Day Player
        • Nov 2017

No, but RC doesn't seem to write ANY happiness. Everything he writes is doom, gloom, unhappiness, torture, pain, anguish, suffering. He's put it on over kill now in torturing Chabby!
        Let's cue the violins! Chad and Abby are no different than any other soap couple ever.

Comment

• Beca Drags
          Beca Drags commented
          Editing a comment
          Again, all I'm saying is, RC is going overboard with the torture for Chabby. Plus, add to that, he has no happiness going on with anyone on this show. There's no balance at all between happiness and the doom and gloom.

• 1969DMM
          1969DMM commented
          Editing a comment
          And all I'm saying is that EVERY soap couple goes through many obstacles. It's no different. I do agree, though, between Marlena being shot and Paul's accident, there needs to be more bright spots.
      • 1969DMM
        Day Player
        • Nov 2017

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
        What I love about Ron is that he and the writing team is spot on with characters! Abby is being coddled! Gabi knows that it's unfair that Abby is winning and not her in life. I loved that Hattie calls Abby a Slimegirl! I had a great laugh yesterday on that! Ron and team has balanced stories...I wish most would be interesting.
        Tiff...I'm so happy I'm not the only one who sees Abby for what she is...coddled!

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep yep!!!
      • CincyLady
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Sep 2005

Silly me. I see it all as poor writing. I find nothing pleasant or entertaining about any of it. It gets my ff button the minute I see any of those three. And, as somebody said, it's all a downer - and they just keep repeating - never moving forward or out of the mess they've written. Sad.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
          CanaryFan98 commented
          Editing a comment
          Word and the reprieve from their story the weeks they weren't on were glorious even if I don't care for Jarlena at least there was action ...these three not so much.
      • CADY
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2012

Hopefully, the truth about Gabi will prevail soon. Drugging pregnant Abby, which can cause harm to her unborn baby is just too much. That is beyond revenge and is disgusting!

Comment

• lagirl
          Soap Addict
          • Nov 2006

Gabi is written so evil they think the evil Abigail will be so good in comparison.

Comment

• Beca Drags
            Beca Drags commented
            Editing a comment
            Nothing evil about Abby! I'm sure all of ya Gabi lovers wish she was, but Abby, herself, in her right mind, has NEVER done anything even close to this intentionally evil. Risking harm to a pregnant woman and children and the emotional welfare of Ari too. Nope, evil has another word now, and it's name is Gabi!!!

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Abby committed several crimes, yeah she is evil. She made Gabi go crazy...
        • mckinnb
          Recurring Poster
          • Dec 2015

What I don't get is why Kate is being so passive about Gabi's revenge plans. She keeps saying how Chad is like a son to her, but yet she seemingly is going along with Gabi, or at least isn't doing anything to thwart her. I was expecting, or hoping for fireworks between them, but so far she's been sort of a timid dormouse around Gabi, not what I expected from Kate at all.

Comment

• Rudolfo
            Day Player
            • Apr 2018

Getting old ? I think it's just starting to get warm nowhere near a boiling point yet ?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X