Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad: I need to step up and be the man Abby deserves

"Abby is the one who was hurt. Stefan took advantage of her when she was in a vulnerable state and now she's pregnant... she has so much more courage than me."

The REAL Chad DiMera has entered the building, folks.

True love prevails.

Bonus: Abby isn't sure she trusts Gabi. She and JJ are keeping an eye out for her. I think JJ will play a key role in helping Abby. Love their sibling scenes together!

I loved when Chad said that you can see how much he loves Abby and will always love her. I love when true love Prevails all and it is perfect. I am glad Abby doesn't trust Gabi she shouldn't I love JJ and Abby's sibing relationship they are wonderful siblings always there for each other

Comment

THANKFUL for the return of the real Chad DiMera! Although, he's been known to go missing from time to time. One of us needs to keep an eye on him!LOL Love hearing Chad's love and respect for Abby shining through!

Sounds like I'm going to like Chad today, and my hatred for Gabi will intensify!

Comment

Notice the key words. Stefan "took advantage of her". Not Stefan raped her.

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
          Doesn't change that it was absolutely rape! RC can try and change the words all he wants, but it was rape, from the way it was presented. That's just RC trying to save his pathetic character!

Comment

• Chabby lover
            Chabby lover
            Contract Poster
            Chabby lover commented
            Editing a comment
            You are so right beca it doesn't matter how they word it it was still rape. Taken advantage of can be used as another word for rape anyway.

• Jj1701
            Jj1701
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            Jj1701 commented
            Editing a comment
            That seems hollow when they've used the word rape before. If Cad, I mean Chad, was really stepping up, he would acknowledge what actually happened. And he loves Abby, but that never stops him from mistreating her. And it won't start now.

• tiff5555
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Marci & Tyler did said that from STEBIGAIL side that it was love.

Raping someone is taking advantage of them. And that is the last I will say about that.

Can we please not get into another typical back and forth over semantics and discuss the actual topic of the post?

Chad defended Abby. He is commented on how WRONG his reaction was and how he is going to try to be better for her... be someone who is deserving of her again. It was great. I really enjoyed those scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post
            Raping someone is taking advantage of them. And that is the last I will say about that.

Can we please not get into another typical back and forth over semantics and discuss the actual topic of the post?

Chad defended Abby. He is commented on how WRONG his reaction was and how he is going to try to be better for her... be someone who is deserving of her again. It was great. I really enjoyed those scenes.
            AMEN!!! Chad is stepping up for Abby and his marriage and love for her! I can't wait to see the scenes!

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post

AMEN!!! Chad is stepping up for Abby and his marriage and love for her! I can't wait to see the scenes!
              You will enjoy them, I promise!

I think Chabby fans will especially like that Chad is adamant that the picnic be just him, Abby and Thomas. It really is about them coming together as a family and working on their marriage.

Comment

• Beca Drags
                Beca Drags
                Aspiring soap scribe
                Beca Drags commented
                Editing a comment
                Love it! Can't wait to see Chad stepping up for Abby and his marriage today!

What fun would that be? If we can go back and forth about Gabi, we can go back and forth about Chabby. Besides. The thread is about Chad's supposed love for Abby. I'm pointing out that his love is hollow. His support is fake. His mistreatment of Abby speaks louder than his words.

Comment

You will enjoy them, I promise!

I think Chabby fans will especially like that Chad is adamant that the picnic be just him, Abby and Thomas. It really is about them coming together as a family and working on their marriage.
                I loved that too. Even just a phone call between the two is the best. Honestly, I am hoping that it is Chad that is the first one that figures out what Gabi has been up to. And I do hope the writers after this never ever put them in each others orbit again. This story is awful. They are not showing any signs that Gabi has some sort of mental break....and I do not get that. We should be seeing some signs. Instead, she gets worse on a daily basis. I know the writers can redeem whoever they want, but this is all way too much (though it is playing like an old fashion soap....good versus evil). Will still be glad when it is over. Especially with a baby involved and being used for revenge. The same with Lucas.....now a baby is involved. Not liking that much.

Comment

• Brenda4ev
                  Brenda4ev
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Brenda4ev commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'll be happy if it's Chad, but I feel like it's going to be Abby and JJ. I hate that Abby hasn't mentioned anything to Chad nor has Chad brought up any of the things he's been told about Abby (like her being jealous of Ari).

• BBDaysBabe
                  BBDaysBabe
                  Board Regular
                  BBDaysBabe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope Chad is the one who finds out and goes to her with total compassion because she is a close friend and someone he loves. I hope he sits with her and allows her to vent and cry in his arms and then I hope he forgives her and tells her that he understands where her mind has been. She's been under tremendous stress and I hope Chad protects her this time.

What fun would that be? If we can go back and forth about Gabi, we can go back and forth about Chabby. Besides. The thread is about Chad's supposed love for Abby. I'm pointing out that his love is hollow. His support is fake. His mistreatment of Abby speaks louder than his words.
                Fair enough. I am just tired of the "was it rape?" debate and I don't want this to be derailed into that.

I just would like to stay on topic, discussing Chad, Abby and the state of their relationship... positives and negatives... however people feel about their status today.

Comment

YES this is the Chad that I know and love. Defend your woman.

Comment

I just wanted to add under here....I uh don't believe Stefan took advantage of her...none at all! I saw Stefan in love with Gabigail. And that Gabigail pursued him to drive him and her making love.
                    Yeah, the dialogue may say rape...but if Days is putting more in how Stefan feels and Abby feels of what her alter did, it's hard for me to feel that Abby/Stefan should say away from each other. Yes, STEBIGAIL and STEBBY do have chemistry, even thou many are for CHABBY. I did get the sense when Stefan first arrived, many for CHABBY did not liked that, and it's natural. I felt like that with Rafe in 2009....

Comment

• ShermanTank
                      ShermanTank
                      Board Regular
                      ShermanTank commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup they had a TON of chemistry and Gabigail was a great character! Please bring her back!

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

I just wanted to add under here....I uh don't believe Stefan took advantage of her...none at all! I saw Stefan in love with Gabigail. And that Gabigail pursued him to drive him and her making love.
                    Yeah, the dialogue may say rape...but if Days is putting more in how Stefan feels and Abby feels of what her alter did, it's hard for me to feel that Abby/Stefan should say away from each other. Yes, STEBIGAIL and STEBBY do have chemistry, even thou many are for CHABBY. I did get the sense when Stefan first arrived, many for CHABBY did not liked that, and it's natural. I felt like that with Rafe in 2009....
                    So, you're just ignoring the part where Abigail emerged screaming for help to get away from Stefan and making it 100% crystal clear she was NOT consenting to sex with Stefan, which makes it absolute rape!! So, you're just ignoring that part??

Stefan absolutely took advantage of her. He preyed on her in her mental incapacity and used her mental illness against her and for his own selfish lust! How Stefan feels?? His feelings don't matter here! He ignored and refused to get a mentally ill woman help. His feelings mean SQUAT!!! Chemistry also doesn't matter here. This is about a sleaze taking advantage of a mentally ill character and raping her in that mental incapacity. This so called "love" was a joke! Gabby isn't real and Stefan knew that, but he just ignored it, as you seem to want to do.

Comment

• ShermanTank
                      ShermanTank
                      Board Regular
                      ShermanTank commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Gabby was as real as the rest of these FICTIONAL characters.

• Beca Drags
                      Beca Drags
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      Beca Drags commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No she was not! She was a symptom of Abigail's illness, but Stefan in his deluded brain chose to ignore that and use the alter for his own selfish lust.

• Skins 2008
                      Skins 2008
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      Skins 2008 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Stefan needs a reality check in the worst way.

Simple solution Chad, pack your bags and go home then.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X