Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROPE yesterday

This was one of the few times Rope was actually watchable for me. Maybe ROPE should fight more often?

I thought the kiss at the end of their fight was kinda hot.

Comment

Originally posted by varlena View Post
      This was one of the few times Rope was actually watchable for me. Maybe ROPE should fight more often?
      Maybe they're TRYING to find a spine somewhere for Rafe! If they kissed I'm glad I don't watch - they're the reason I don't! He's like an old sock - he's just there if needed - NO charisma whatsoever! Hope deserves better than what they've done for her since Bo left - she definitely lost her "compass" when she lost him!

Comment

I agree rope needs to fight and kisss and make up more often but Sami shouldn't be used as a spring board to make thier verbal fights interesting!

Comment

Their scene where they fought and kissed was the best scene I've seen between those 2. I like this "cocky" Rafe and can't wait to see what happens now that Hope's puppy dog is off his leash.

Comment

Originally posted by TV Man View Post
            Their scene where they fought and kissed was the best scene I've seen between those 2. I like this "cocky" Rafe and can't wait to see what happens now that Hope's puppy dog is off his leash.
            I agree - and I wish they had not kissed. I really liked Rafe calling her bluff.

Comment

I wish Rafe would finally see Hope treats him like a second class citizen. She doesn't love him or even care about him and she is so jealous of Sami she turns green with envy on the screen.

Comment

I loved Rope's scenes, and that's what's so good about them. They call each other out when they think the other is making bad moves. They challenge each other. As stupid as I think it is that RC keeps using Sami as angst for Rafe and Hope, I can see why Hope is angry with him. He does seem to give Sami the benefit of the doubt more than Hope and he is always running to Sami's aid. He needs to stop entangling himself in Sami's dramas. I don't think there's any romantic feelings going on from Rafe toward Sami, or the other way around, but he does tend to cater to Sami way too much. I don't like that Rafe is doubting Hope's innocence in not framing Ben. He needs to believe her when she says it!

Comment

I also liked their scenes yesterday. I actually saw some chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoHope View Post

Maybe they're TRYING to find a spine somewhere for Rafe! If they kissed I'm glad I don't watch - they're the reason I don't! He's like an old sock - he's just there if needed - NO charisma whatsoever! Hope deserves better than what they've done for her since Bo left - she definitely lost her "compass" when she lost him!

I know Rafe has done some sleazy things -- cheating on Jordan and Hope -- but I think deep down he has a conscience when it comes to his job and wants to do things the right way. Remember when he turned in his own father?

The problem was he came under Hope's influence and started doing dirty work covering up for her.

Comment

• Tonilove
                      Tonilove commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I also remember when he and Hope covered up a murder and framed another person for it. He was also fired from the police force for hiding evidence for Gabi. He picks and chooses when he wants to follow the law.

That said, I applauded him for questioning Hope. It's a question that's on the viewers mind and had to be addressed.

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post

I agree - and I wish they had not kissed. I really liked Rafe calling her bluff.
                    I wished they hadn't kissed as well. ​​​​I hate Rafe, but he has been tolerable lately away from Hope.

Comment

Originally posted by varlena View Post

I know Rafe has done some sleazy things -- cheating on Jordan and Hope -- but I think deep down he has a conscience when it comes to his job and wants to do things the right way. Remember when he turned in his own father?

The problem was he came under Hope's influence and started doing dirty work covering up for her.
                      I personally am not interested in Rafe's sleaziness or conscience although I thought advising Hope to hide Stefano's body was perfectly awful - he should've done the honorable thing, realizing she was distraught/out of her mind with grief over losing Bo & sought revenge, & told her to turn herself in, go to trial, & she'd most likely get off, probabation, or a light sentence considering Stefano's criminal history & her long-running/torturous relationship with him!

What I like least about Rafe & I really don't see anything appealing about him is except he's a "nice looking guy", is he's a weak man & has absolutely NO charm/appeal. Just don't respect him as a character! He's blah and as spunky & interesting as Hope used to be, this pairing has been awful for her (apparently, most fans don't like him with her either)!
                      why the writers don't dump this twosome, let them find better-suited partners who compliment them, & give them a chance to be somewhat interesting! JMHO!

Comment

I personally am not interested in Rafe's sleaziness or conscience although I thought advising Hope to hide Stefano's body was perfectly awful - he should've done the honorable thing, realizing she was distraught/out of her mind with grief over losing Bo & sought revenge, & told her to turn herself in, go to trial, & she'd most likely get off, probabation, or a light sentence considering Stefano's criminal history & her long-running/torturous relationship with him!

What I like least about Rafe & I really don't see anything appealing about him is except he's a "nice looking guy", is he's a weak man & has absolutely NO charm/appeal. Just don't respect him as a character! He's blah and as spunky & interesting as Hope used to be, this pairing has been awful for her (apparently, most fans don't like him with her either)!
                        why the writers don't dump this twosome, let them find better-suited partners who compliment them, & give them a chance to be somewhat interesting! JMHO!
                        The only reason that they are keeping Rope is that there are no one on canvas to put them with. With CS, now CH, returning, that might change.

Comment

Is Jordan coming back long term or just for a few episodes?

She wasn't a big hit with viewers the first time so I'm kind of surprised they're bringing her back.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                            JackandJenfan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I think she is on contract. Not 100% sure, but I didn't see anything about it being a few episodes.

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post

The only reason that they are keeping Rope is that there are no one on canvas to put them with. With CS, now CH, returning, that might change.
                          May be true as they're looking at it but if they can bring Jordan back they definitely can bring someone better suited for Hope! Certainly doesn't have to be someone on canvas now. She's been needing a new guy for a long while now (actually they could've started introducing one a few months - at least - after Bo died & let something SLOWLY build - not this immediate thing they did with Rafe)!

Don't know a thing about Jordan except she sounds fine for Rafe (anybody else would be fine with me). However, IMO, Rafe's not gonna be very interesting with anybody. They've tried him with several women before Hope & they dropped them. Why Hope got saddled with him I don't know - from reading, tptb adore either the actor or the character and they felt with Hope's status she'd be great for him. Problem is, he took her down to his level rather than her bringing him up to hers IMO and it's hurt both of them (except he's a martyr because she's so BAD now)!

Regardless, it would be nice if they ended this miserable couple (Rope) amicably and let them BOTH find better-suited partners! I do believe it would help the show & save face for both of them! I don't really care to watch Rafe - he never has been interesting & entertaining for MY taste - but I'd be REAL excited to see if they brought the REAL Hope back! Would totally support that!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X