Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't Sami be released from jail now that "Marlena" is awake?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't Sami be released from jail now that "Marlena" is awake?

Unless Rafe wants to press charges against Sami for assaulting him when she knocked him out there is no reason to keep her in jail now that "Marlena" is awake .
    Last edited by Skins 2008; September 18, 2018, 12:00 PM.

She was arrested for shooting Marlena; not putting her to sleep. No doubt they will let her go at some point and realize the gun accidentally went off but as of now Marlena being awake changes nothing.

Comment

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't remember her being denied bail.

• Tonilove
      Tonilove commented
      Editing a comment
      Her bail was denied. She mentioned to Rafe when he came to see her in the conference room. Rafe agree she was a flight risk because she's a Dimera and has the means to flee.

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks I had forgotten about that.

Ridiculous writing. Everyone saw what took place yet Sami is sitting in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by lovelydtc View Post
      She was arrested for shooting Marlena; not putting her to sleep. No doubt they will let her go at some point and realize the gun accidentally went off but as of now Marlena being awake changes nothing.
      I agree with your post.

Comment

Unfortunately she's there for shooting Marlena which is a crime regardless. Marlena living or dying only impacts the severity of the charge.

She'll eventually be freed. Of course, the words of Marlena herself might not be enough to get Hope to let Sami go, but it'll happen.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X