Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Hope is being set up,

I think Hope is being set up by someone. Maybe Stefan for trying to kill his father Stefano. She will be eventually be kidnapped put through some torture and tracked down rescued later by Rafe.

I don't think Hope is being purposely set up. I think Tripp planted the evidence, never imagining that Ben would accuse Hope of planting evidence. Tripp is just not the brightest. He wanted to get rid of Ben. JMO though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
      I don't think Hope is being purposely set up. I think Tripp planted the evidence, never imagining that Ben would accuse Hope of planting evidence. Tripp is just not the brightest. He wanted to get rid of Ben. JMO though.
      Well, if Tripp was able to frame Ben for the fire, then he was very bright LOL!

Comment

• Jj1701
        Jj1701 commented
        Editing a comment
        I highly doubt that this will stick. Especially if there are security tapes of the store where Ben picked up his stuff. When they see he didn't buy the accelerant, the obvious question will be, then where did it come from?

I feel like odds are Hope likely wasn't the one who planted the evidence, but someone is definitely framing Ben. Not sure who yet. I personally hate Tripp and would love for it to be him. But the writers like the character and dragging out this triangle with Ciara, so I doubt it's gonna be him. I mean how perfect would it be if Ciara finds out it was Tripp, ditches him and runs right to Ben. I would love it.

Comment

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
        I think Hope is being set up by someone. Maybe Stefan for trying to kill his father Stefano. She will be eventually be kidnapped put through some torture and tracked down rescued later by Rafe.
        PUHLEEZE! Rafe the hero LOL! However, that's probably what these writers will do - he needs MORE propping!

Comment

Originally posted by LizWebberFan View Post
          I feel like odds are Hope likely wasn't the one who planted the evidence, but someone is definitely framing Ben. Not sure who yet. I personally hate Tripp and would love for it to be him. But the writers like the character and dragging out this triangle with Ciara, so I doubt it's gonna be him. I mean how perfect would it be if Ciara finds out it was Tripp, ditches him and runs right to Ben. I would love it.
          I'm starting to think so too. I think someone else may have planted the evidence but I'm still not ruling out Hope completely. But I think she is so desperate to lock up Ben she just jumped on the chance to put him in jail without really considering he could actually be innocent. It will come back to bite her I'm sure once the truth comes out.
          Last edited by Flowercity79; September 18, 2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

^Agree FC...It really seems like someone is setting up all this evidence. Not ruling out Hope, but I also agree that if is not her then someone is unintentionally making Hope look bad in the middle of all this.

Comment

I agree with the OP 100%! Hope is being set up. Who ever started that fire, and is framing Ben, they are in effect framing Hope too!

Comment

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
                I think that Ben is the one being set up. Hope is just to dead set on putting him away that she's not focusing on the actual evidence but more on her personal vendetta. If I had to take a guess on who set the fire...possibly Tripp. His motive might have been to "rescue" Ciara, but he didn't make it in time. Now that Steve is gone, his character really has nowhere to go. His brother is in jail and Stephanie is not in any of the story lines so he has no siblings to keep him in Salem.

Comment

With Hope it is so hard to tell. She's kind of used to getting a pass on things. If she didn't plant the evidence, and she really just found it weeks later, she should have left and sent someone else to do another search. Maybe even suggest an area that had been "overlooked" before (and hopefully somewhere that was not photographed as part of the original crime scene). However, her finding it and bringing it in puts too much reasonable doubt in a court case.

Comment

Any involvement of Hope in the case is a defense attorney's dream. Her having anything to do with this case practically guarantee's Ben will walk. Here you have a police commissioner with a know vendetta against a guy who miraculously finds the evidence that could send him to jail. If Hope really wanted Ben gone, the best thing she could have done is distance herself professionally from his case.

Comment

• Keelee
                      Keelee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A single-minded Commissioner of Police not even WONDERING re the viability of evidence such as this? Even when puppy dog eyes is suspicious? Okay, what other prints are on that can? Hope forensics has done its job, cuz that can is being wangled all over the place. It was even caught between a passionate Rope kiss today. And oh my, Rafe can deliver a screen kiss, can’t he?
                      Last edited by Keelee; September 19, 2018, 02:27 AM.

It would certainly be convenient for someone to be setting Hope up. She doesn't actually care about the truth here. She's a criminal and proven to be corrupt. She went looking for evidence by herself while Kristen was running free and Marlena was fighting for her life and just happened to find something everyone else had missed.

No. That's not coincidence. It will be absurd if it is.

Comment

Has to be Wyatt since there's no other explanation for the necessity of his return visit.

Comment

Who is Wyatt? And what relation does he have to Ben? I too think it’s Tripp who planted the evidence.

Comment

• Keelee
                          Keelee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have to agree. He's kinda dumb though....

Originally posted by Blondie18 View Post
                        Who is Wyatt? And what relation does he have to Ben? I too think it’s Tripp who planted the evidence.
                        Wyatt was a guy that was into Ciara before and she found out he was working with Claire to get her interest away from Theo. Then he left for a while and then he returned and I think they had another falling out, but Wyatt, I don't think he ever really got over her. He doesn't have any connection to Ben, but he sees Ben probably in the way of his chance with Ciara again. He'd have motive for trying to frame Ben. He's being brought into this, seemingly out of the blue, so there has to be a reason for this. I'm betting he's the one that set the fire and planted that recent evidence that Hope found. Perhaps he's working with Tripp or not?? Not sure of that one yet, but I'd bet Wyatt is behind a lot of this.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X