Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Isn't eric Defending Sami?

We all know that maybe if Eric had not tried to take the gun away from Sami the gun may not have gone off. He has not once mentioned his part in the shooting. I guess he thinks he is blameless. And today when Marlena (Hattie) was blasting Sami he once again did not defend her. I knew Hattie was gonna do that. Loved it and I especially loved it when she let Belle have it as well. Go Hattie!

But back to Eric why hasn't he acknowledged his part in the shooting?

Originally posted by magoo1000 View Post
    We all know that maybe if Eric had not tried to take the gun away from Sami the gun may not have gone off. He has not once mentioned his part in the shooting. I guess he thinks he is blameless. And today when Marlena (Hattie) was blasting Sami he once again did not defend her. I knew Hattie was gonna do that. Loved it and I especially loved it when she let Belle have it as well. Go Hattie!

But back to Eric why hasn't he acknowledged his part in the shooting?
    Perhaps, he believe his priestly duties is to let his twin take the weight? OK, you have no idea how long it took for me to write that between uncontrollable laughter! ROFL

Comment

I think the better question is, why hasn't Eric owned up to the fact that he grabbed the gun, and that's why it went off? It makes no sense that he doesn't know that. Really bad writing.

Comment

I still don't know why Eric hasn't considered the possibility that he accidentally shot the gun when he grabbed it from Sami?

Comment

It's extremely out of character for Eric to not shoulder some blame. Between his recovery model and his Catholic faith, atoning and making amends should be his jam.

Also, it's odd for him to not defend Sami. He's usually on her side, or at least one who doesn't go after her.

I blame Jennifer! Look what she did to him!

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
            I think the better question is, why hasn't Eric owned up to the fact that he grabbed the gun, and that's why it went off? It makes no sense that he doesn't know that. Really bad writing.
            I've been wondering about that myself. He should be fully aware that his tackling Sami caused the gun to go off. So why is it he's not saying anything about it? Why is he letting Sami suffer through this without saying a word?

Comment

Eric does not want his halo tarnished, but since Sami's is already tarnished guess he figures she can bear the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
                Eric does not want his halo tarnished, but since Sami's is already tarnished guess he figures she can bear the weight.
                Did I miss when he polished up all that previous tarnish?

Comment

• lagirl
                  lagirl
                  Scriptwriter
                  lagirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol. Going by the way the other character treat him you would Eric has never done anything wrong.

Only thing l can figure out here is that one bunch of writers wrote for the show on Friday (or whatever day it was), then went on vacation, and another bunch of writers wrote different stuff on Monday and never looked at how things were going on Friday. Nothing else makes any sense-- the Eric we know and love would never let this happen.

Comment

Don't put this on Eric. Sami had that gun long enough to have put it down or handed it to someone else, but when Kristen dangled EJ's name out there she acted like sh didn't know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorknewyork View Post
                    Don't put this on Eric. Sami had that gun long enough to have put it down or handed it to someone else, but when Kristen dangled EJ's name out there she acted like sh didn't know what to do.
                    Sure, it's easy to say Sami should have dropped the gun or handed it off to someone else (even though she was drugged), but that doesn't change the fact that the gun went off when Eric tried to grab the gun like a moron.

Comment

They never played it as Eric grabbing for Sami being the reason the gun went off. Everyone (including the writers) played it that Sami did it on her own.....either on purpose or by accident. That is why no one has even mentioned Eric. It could have been a directing flaw.
                      backheidi
                      Contract Poster
                      Last edited by backheidi; September 18, 2018, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X