Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Hattie

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hattie

As preposterous as this SL is, it's still fun to watch Deidre as Hattie. She always looks as though she's having such fun with the character. Frankly, sometimes, I think Hattie is more interesting than Marlena, who can seem to be more saintly than what's good for her. Judi Evans also looks like she's glad to be able to stretch her acting wings. Although Adrienne can't really be called saintly, I feel the same way about Bonnie - she's often more interesting than A.

Couldn't agree with you more!! I prefer the two over their main characters a bit myself, especially Hattie. I'm not that fond of "Doc" but I love me some Hattie! Also, I'm sure DE and JE enjoy getting to show the range of their abilities when playing dual roles.

Comment

I love Hattie and Bonnie for the simple fact that both actresses love doing those roles!

Comment

I like Hattie and Bonnie, but this is dumb. Eric is praying and being grateful that his Mom woke
        up, and it's looney tunes time with Hattie.

Comment

Lmaoo Hattie always cracks me up! The way she dragged Belle and Sami today was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
            Lmaoo Hattie always cracks me up! The way she dragged Belle and Sami today was hilarious
            IKR?! I just wish she had threw shade on Belle and Samantha Gene, at the same time, I was ROFL when she threw forest of shade on little Ms. perfect Belle! I was ROFL @ her facial expressions, when John was hugging her! John had better keep Roman away especially when others are around bc she'd gladly jump his bones in front of everyone! ROFL I truly believe DH enjoys playing Hattie!

Comment

• Flowercity79
              Flowercity79 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh she loves it you can just tell lol! I loooveeed the look on belle's face as well. She was so smug when Marlena was telling off Sami haha

Sorry, I think this is one of the dumbest sls yet. Almost as dumb as thinking the police commissioner - on her own - found evidence against Ben for setting the cabin fire. Too much. I need a vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
              I like Hattie and Bonnie, but this is dumb. Eric is praying and being grateful that his Mom woke
              up, and it's looney tunes time with Hattie.
              I am up for Looney Tunes time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

I am up for Looney Tunes time!!!
                ICAM! It's time for some LT and laughter is great medicine and add years...

Comment

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
                  Sorry, I think this is one of the dumbest sls yet. Almost as dumb as thinking the police commissioner - on her own - found evidence against Ben for setting the cabin fire. Too much. I need a vacation.
                  ICAM. Why not just take Marlena off the ventilator and have her stay in a coma for a while? The switch with Hattie is just dumb.

Amazing that Hope found the can of accelerant at the cabin - that no one searching before her ever found! I think Tripp planted it.

Comment

• icyblue2034
                    icyblue2034 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The ventilator was supposedly the only reason she was still breathing. The story is actually really bad with no actual research into what a DNR means, but that's the reasoning the writers are going with. They thought taking her off would kill her so they swapped her with Hattie.

Originally posted by mckinnb View Post
                  As preposterous as this SL is, it's still fun to watch Deidre as Hattie. She always looks as though she's having such fun with the character. Frankly, sometimes, I think Hattie is more interesting than Marlena, who can seem to be more saintly than what's good for her. Judi Evans also looks like she's glad to be able to stretch her acting wings. Although Adrienne can't really be called saintly, I feel the same way about Bonnie - she's often more interesting than A.
                  I completely agree! While I think that the story lines are completely far-fetched, I do love Hattie and Bonnie. They breath some new life into this sad soap opera that DAYS has become. DE and JE are definitely being under utilized as far as their acting abilities go.

Comment

I also could use some comedic relief it's always to have a good laugh when watching the show., then again seeing Hope trying to be the police commissioner is always pretty funny too!

Comment

I love when Hattie's around! She is some much needed comic relief. Don't even care how ridiculous the storyline is, Hattie is hilarious!

Comment

Wasn't happy with the Hattie switch at first, but when it came to light John did it to try and save his Doc, I was fine with it. It could never happen in the real world, but fits into the world of a soap.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡