Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope Respects The Law?

I've never laughed harder than when Hope said to Ben that unlike him, she respects the law. Really Hope? Really? So you were respecting the law when you covered up the fact that you shot Stefano? And hid the body? And pinned it on Andre? Hope is such a hypocrite. She has no business being a cop, let alone the police commissioner.

I know ........Hope abused her power today! Time for a new commissioner!

Comment

• perky7kc
      perky7kc
      Contract Poster
      perky7kc commented
      Editing a comment
      ITA although I didn't think she deserved to be commissioner in the first place. She is a WITCH.

Exactly. She is such a awful hypocrite and corrupt. They should make Shawn Commissioner.

Comment

Havent watched yet but I'm sure I will get a good chuckle out of her today. Is she still wearing that disgusting red suit either the yellow tie?

Comment

Hope didn't do anything wrong today! There's no proof she is framing Ben! What happened with Stefano was the result of decades of torture she suffered from that evil menace Stefano.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          JackandJenfan
          Scriptwriter
          JackandJenfan commented
          Editing a comment
          What happened with Stefano was murder. Then she framed someone else for her crime. It is total bs for her to say she repects the law when she broke it multiple times.

• Jj1701
          Jj1701
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Jj1701 commented
          Editing a comment
          i didn't say she framed Ben. I said she doesn't respect the law, and the suggestion is laughable.

• Keelee
          Keelee
          Lurking in the Shadows
          Keelee commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry don't pay the bill Hope. You got away with it.

No matter what Stephano did to Hope or years of torture that still does not make Hope above the law. Hope had the line of the day with "I respect the law." I needed a good laugh.

Comment

I think Hope learned something from being in prison for the Stefano shooting. She's the only
          one who did time. Rafe skated. I don't believe she'd go outside the law again.

Comment

• dee2
            dee2
            dee2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, I don't feel that way about Hope, at all.
            dee2
            Last edited by dee2; September 17, 2018, 10:50 PM.

• magoo1000
            magoo1000
            Aspiring soap scribe
            magoo1000 commented
            Editing a comment
            @ JJ1701. I totally agree. It seems obvious Tripp planted the evidence.

• icyblue2034
            icyblue2034
            Aspiring soap scribe
            icyblue2034 commented
            Editing a comment
            She got away with murder. She consistently gets away with corruption. I don't think she'd think twice about going outside the law again. Especially since she now has even greater resources to help her get away with crime.

I'm thinking Trip too. I thought about Clare but she's not that smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
            Hope didn't do anything wrong today! There's no proof she is framing Ben! What happened with Stefano was the result of decades of torture she suffered from that evil menace Stefano.
            Since we want to go with 'reality' now (Ben is an uncured serial killer) - Hope did EVERYTHING wrong. She should not be the police commissioner in the first place, she should be nowhere near the case involving her daughter - even peripherally - and she should never have gone near the crime scene alone ... actually at all since she shouldn't be involved in the investigation.

Comment

Hope had a mental break from years of abuse at the hands of Stefano! He had it coming! He was no victim.

Comment

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
              I've never laughed harder than when Hope said to Ben that unlike him, she respects the law. Really Hope? Really? So you were respecting the law when you covered up the fact that you shot Stefano? And hid the body? And pinned it on Andre? Hope is such a hypocrite. She has no business being a cop, let alone the police commissioner.
              I laughed so hard I nearly spit my drink out! There should have been a warning leading up to that line. The woman got away with murder and somehow ended up as police commissioner. Since then she has shown that she likes corruption. She has embraced it. She knows she can get away with breaking the law. She murdered one man and framed another. Yeah, that's a lot of respect for the law. I keep wondering why Melinda Trask hasn't come after Hope after all she's done since her little promotion.

Comment

The Character of Hope is just too much to take sometimes... I think she needs a vacation!!!

Comment

I don't know how she didn't choke when those words came out of her mouth. I was so glad today when Rafe reminded her of her other crime of murder. I am beginning not to like her character and I used to love her. Just cannot stand the double standard. If she respected the law so much she would turn herself in immediately and pay for her crimes.

Comment

If Hope respects the law, she should quit post haste!

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
                      I think Hope learned something from being in prison for the Stefano shooting. She's the only
                      one who did time. Rafe skated. I don't believe she'd go outside the law again.
                      Here's the sad thing about the genre. It has a two tiered system. Some things get rated with "....but it's ONLY fiction." Thus rooting for the rapist or the serial killer or the serial felons like the Dimeras is OK....cause it's just pretend. But when it is a character like Hope (and previously Bo) who are protagonists the rule is: COPS HAVE TO BE LIKE IN REAL LIFE. Crooked cops not allowed to have a cheering squad like insane villains and sadists. Maybe Hope should go on a serial killing sprees, strangle a few, set a few places on fire and then she when she saves somebody, she will get a cheering gallery too. (Sarcasm....intended).

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                        JackandJenfan
                        Scriptwriter
                        JackandJenfan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well Hope did go attacking people and trying to set her husband on fire. People still like her...so your point? Like who you like without demeaning fans who like something different.

• JackandJenfan
                        JackandJenfan
                        Scriptwriter
                        JackandJenfan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hope stopped being a protagonist years ago.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X