Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the Leo story line?

Does anyone know if his character is coming back? It just seems like the writers completely did away with WilSon covering up the murder. There hasn't been a mention since.

Yes from what I have read and seen it seems like that Leo is coming back.

Comment

Yes it seems like Wilson are going to have to get themselves out of trouble again. Just like the good old days.

Comment

I was kind of hoping Sonny would have some PTSD from accidentally killing Leo like flashbacks or getting a little jumpy or feeling like vomiting every ten minutes; but I guess he's immune from PTSD.

Comment

Originally posted by gymguy68 View Post
          Does anyone know if his character is coming back? It just seems like the writers completely did away with WilSon covering up the murder. There hasn't been a mention since.
          I thought it was kaput...it may still be, but who knows.

Comment

Frankly, not the biggest Leo fan. Was kind of hoping that he, along with the rug he was rolled up in, would just disappear forever. But, it does sound like it'll be a very good story for Will and Sonny. I'm hoping for some suspense, romance, intrigue and the inevitable Will and Sonny throwing themselves on their swords for each other.

Comment

I just want Ted back to help Ben.

Comment

I want Maggie to demand for Sonny to bring back her rug.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X