Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Paul, Will & Sonny

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Paul, Will & Sonny

Will sacrifices his relationship with Sonny, to give Paul the unconditional support he needs during this difficult time. Paul will eventually realize that Will wants to be with Sonny. Kayla suggests that Paul go to a facility outside of Salem for extensive physical therapy. Paul appreciates and loves Will, but decides to give him the freedom to be with Sonny. Paul will take Kayla's advice. He will leave Salem for therapy in an effort to walk again. He will make his final good-bye within 4 to 5 weeks.

Source; SID

Let me guess: He's going to Africa to the same facility that Theo went to?

I'm glad this won't drag on long. I'm ready for WilSon to reunite. I am sad that CS's talents were wasted on constantly tying him to those two. He could have done a lot more, and this is from someone who didn't even like the character for a long time.

Comment

I am very happy about this I knew Paul was a good guy and I am happy that he is going to let Will go. Paul will find his soulmate one day like Will and Sonny have with each other. Paul deserves happiness and he will find it. I love that WilSon is going to be reunited soon.

Comment

I knew Paul would be the biggest person and set Will free. Paul is such a sweet heart I'm so sad he is leaving I hope he can return one day

Comment

• Emerald Greens
          Emerald Greens commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree I want Paul back at some point and he deserves better.This will give him time to heal physically and emotionally.

Absolutely NO surprise with the SL. As I predicted.

Comment

I am extremely happy that Wilson finally get to reunite. However, could this storyline have been any more boring!? They should have at least had Paul do something sneaky to try to keep Will. I like Paul, he was okay, but the writers really made his character boring!

Comment

He came in as a bore and will go out the same way. Good riddance.

Comment

I am going to miss him, it's nice having something pretty to look at on this show. I'm hoping he eventually get on some prime time show.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
                I knew Paul would be the biggest person and set Will free. Paul is such a sweet heart I'm so sad he is leaving I hope he can return one day
                He could....I can see him come back after 2019, or a little bit sooner. Glad that he isn't killed.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

He could....I can see him come back after 2019, or a little bit sooner. Glad that he isn't killed.
                  Me too as long as he leaves alive that gives me hope that he will return one day

Comment

I really liked him working with John and the detective work. It was way to brief... If he comes back I hope they do more with that than just use him as a pawn in a boring story!

Comment

I figured this was going to happen. Horita was good while it lasted. Now we're stuck with boring WilSon.

Comment

• ILoveBizzie
                        ILoveBizzie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Glad to see I’m not the only one who wanted Horita!

Goodbye Paul. Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.

Welcome back WilSon. It’s been far too long.

Comment

I don't know how many Paul/Derrick shippers are still out there, but I will always hold a flame for Paul and Derrick to reconnect and find love.

Otherwise, Hasta la vista, Paul!

I wish Christopher Sean massive success at Disney! He's a talented and attractive actor, I hope Disney utilizes him well!

Comment

Finally. Horita was duller than dirt. Bye Paul. Let the door knob hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

Comment

• MollyPoppins
                            MollyPoppins commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Totally agree! We can't get away from him remaining Saint Paul, though, he has to be oh so perfect. Whatever, at least he'll finally be gone!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍