Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do Abigail and Chad leave again?

I can't remember if it's before the end of the year or sometime next spring.

Based on news and rumors, most people think their last scenes will air during February sweeps next year, and then they'll be gone. (Kate Mansi will be playing Abby from December through February.)

Comment

Oh, thanks. Hmm. 'Cause if Leo and Ted return, and Kate and Leo's plot is revealed, I want Abigail and Chad to hear and react to the news (while still on the show). 'Course I would have loved it if Lucas and Sami heard the news, too, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

That also probably means Titan will get yet ANOTHER CEO next Feb. Wonder who it'll be.

Comment

• tiff5555
        tiff5555
        Aspiring soap scribe
        tiff5555 commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard Andrew Steel might be coming to Days...could play Alexander Kiriakis, Sonny's brother...or it could be Rex, but who knows....

Originally posted by FinchelKlaine4E View Post

That also probably means Titan will get yet ANOTHER CEO next Feb. Wonder who it'll be.
      I just hope it's not Sonny. I'm pretty much done with CEO Sonny.

Comment

It is my understanding that Billy & Kate are filming until mid. October. Days films 5 to 6 months in advance. They will depart together in March or April.

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
          CallAboutTheCat
          Soap Addict
          CallAboutTheCat commented
          Editing a comment
          It was rumored that Billy was staying until October, but the best information I've seen on other boards and Twitter is that both he and Kate Mansi stopped filming at the end of August and aren't working on the show anymore.

I would love this to be wrong, and for Abigail to have been secretly recast and the new Abby still taping. But the best guess right now is that they'll both be gone after February.

I heard KM is done filming.

Comment

Originally posted by rpmaluki View Post
          I heard KM is done filming.
          Yes, it's in this week's SOD magazine.

Comment

• karebr13
            karebr13
            Board Regular
            karebr13 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have the latest SOD magazine and it only mentions that she just finished taping her summer stint with the show. It doesn't say anywhere in the brief summary that she is done with the show permanently so for all we know she could very well be coming back to tape again once she is done with this movie that she is filming and we could be getting a recasted Chad with her once she comes back. I wouldn't bank on Chabby unfortunately being gone from the show for good since for what ever reason the show seems to like this couple. I wish that they would be written off the show for good but I just don't see that happening since RC and the rest of the people in charge seem to like using the couple to cause problems for other characters on the show.

She was still filming as of aug 30!

Comment

A year past too late.

Comment

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post

I just hope it's not Sonny. I'm pretty much done with CEO Sonny.
              Me too. I can't stand CEO Sonny. He's so much better when he wants nothing to do with Titan.

Comment

Either it's February or April of 2019...I think Billy was ask to stay or was cut out. Could be his personal issues. Days could ask them back again...even with Marci as well, if Kate is not available and Marci show is cancelled.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X