Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• days live discussion 9/14/2018

What do you think about today's days of our lives

Hope at loft door to arrest Ben-new evidence came to light; Sami upset-tells Rafe has to find way to stop Mar off ventilator; R can't do anything for her; Sami begs R to get her to the hospital to say goodbye to Mar; John tells Eric Justin in court to get injunction; John says Justin not optimistic; John says since didn't complete vows can't challenge Belle as Proxy; John tells Eric they may have to say goodbye to Mar today; John hugs Eric tight-very emotional; Eric talks to John about how many times Mar has beat the odds; John tells Eric that they'd better tell whoever wants to see her again should come; Eric goes to take care of it; John on phone w/Carrie-clearly she's devastate & John crying; Claire comes up to John as he hangs up & gives him big hug; Belle reminds John that this is what Mar wanted, not what she wanted; John keeps back turned to Belle; Ben tells Ciara to believe him; Hope says found evidence; Ciara seems confused-Tripp satisfied; Rafe tells Sami there's nothing he can do; Sami tells Rafe she knows better; Rafe tells Sami she'll be cuffed but will remain in his custody-to hospital & back; Sami thanks Rafe; John tells Claire that Justin trying to stop all this but long shot & tells Claire to say goodbyes; Claire tells John she doesn't know how; Belle tells Claire they'll do it together & brings her into Mar's room w/her; Claire tells Belle that always talks to Mar; Mar gives good advice; Claire tells Mar she'll try to be a better person-touches her hand & hugs Belle then leave Belle w/Mar alone; Belle sits by Mar & apologizes for being so far away so they didn't talk about the directive; Belle tells Mar loves her so much & hates what she's making her do;

Will at hospital-tells John Paul having tests; W tells J got his memory back; J gives big hug; W tells J that he's staying w/Paul even tho Sonny knows; J hugs him in gratitude; Eric/Brady talks about stuff Mar made them do when kids; Brady says did same w/Tate; Eric/Brady are in Paul's empty room; Er grateful that Br & he made peace & made Mar happy; Belle tells Mar she should know how to deal w/this-been disrupting their lives since born since she's only child of John's w/Mar; Belle doesn't know what they're supposed to do w/out Mar; Will comes in & says "beats the hell out of me"; Be tells W that him coming back gave all hope; Be leaves W alone w/Mar; W sits by her side-he knows Sami reason Mar in this bed-he's afraid taking after Sami; Will tells Mar he's leaving chaos wherever he goes--wishes Mar was there to talk to as she always was; W talks about some of Mar's best advice; W tells Mar hopes he's doing the right thing now; Ciara angry & tells Tripp can't believe Hope just took Ben; Tripp tries to give Ciara facts about B being a murderer; H tells Rafe at PD found can w/Ben's prints; H asks R where taking Sami;;R says to cell & they make hasty departure; Brady sits by Mar & reminds her how bad he treated her when he was teen & remembers telling Mar she wasn't his real mom but now knows that was garbage-only mother he's ever known & always loved him;

Brady thanks Mar for being best parent guy could as for & tells Mar he loves her then leaves Eric alone w/ Mar; Eric sits next to Mar & tells her he never told her how much he loves her-pressed his lips to back of her hand; Eric talks about her support & her strength & loyalty; Eric talks about how Mar has seen him thru the best & most challenging of times; ;Eric tells Mar her love gave him perspective to believe in himself when that was needed; Eric crying mess-tells her he's blessed to be her son;

Comment

John tells Brady maybe Doc would have made diff choice if they hadn't gotten divorced; J says doesn't remember his life before Mar or how to live it without her; Br/J have tight hug; Ciara finds it interesting how Hope suddenly finds something & tells Tripp H has it out for Ben & not sure if she'll treat him fairly; Tr tells Ci not her prob if B started fire; H shows B evidence that B says he's never seen; H says "it's over Ben"; B stares at her; John goes to check in w/Justin; Brady hugs Belle & tells her she did the right thing; Sami & Rafe come up behind & Sa says "the hell she did"; Sami asks Belle why she was looking thru Mar's papers; Belle/Sami snapping but Eric defuses it; Ben tells Hope that Mar won't be testifying to his sanity; B tells H won't be railroaded; B tells H that Mar on deathbed, Kristen on loose & H wanted to take drive to woods; Ben tells Hope everyone's going to find out she planted evidence; H says she's starting booking process; Sami enters Mar's room (in cuffs) alone; Sami so sorry-says she did this to Mar-all her fault; Sami asks Mar how she could end up w/a daughter like her; Sami tells Mar tried not to be like her from moment caught her w/John yet knew Mar would still always be there "you are like a fortress" no matter what Sami thru at Mar she wouldn't crumble but now there cause of her; Sami tells Mar knows she's in there fighting-Sami tells Mar she's always needed her; Sami prays to be like Mar; Sami hopes Mar knows how much she loves her; Sami sings Rockabye Mama to Mar; sami rests head on Mar's side & cries "Mommy";

Ben whistling in inter room; Ciara walks in & closes door; Ben asks her what she's doing there; John enters Mar's room; John sits by Mar & remembers a time in hospital when she was trying talk a kid off roof & she was the one who fell--he thought his life was over before it began; J l looks up & prays for one more miracle-wants to finish their vows but she has to come back to him; John kisses Mar's hands as begs her to please come back; Will reminds Sami she got thru baby Grace dying & they got thru it; W tells Sami & Rafe he remembers everything; W tells Sami "I've had a strange life"; Sami says miracles do happen & is hoping for another; John leaves Mar's room & all wait outside-tells them Justin said Judge ruled against them; Kayla says she's going in to remove machines; family all goes to chapel while Kay working on Mar the n all back later; Belle tells Claire to go home & she'll call her; John asks Will & Brady to go to Paul & tell him what's happening; Rafe gets call from Hope-asks "where the hell is Sami"; Rafe looks across area toward Sami; family enters Mar's room-John. Eric, Belle, and Sami;

Eric leads in prayer-asks God to give Mar strength to fight; Kayla turns off the final machine & all are crying as Mar lays peacefully w/her eyes closed-SHOW OVER

Comment

Go Ben!!! He's telling no lies to corrupt Hope. "Your good friend is on her death bed, Kristen is on the loose, and you decide to take a trip to the woods...everyone is going to know you planted the evidence. "

Comment

I say Go Hope for trying to protect your daughter from a serial killer even though I still don't think you planted that evidence and I do think it will come out that she didn't set Ben up.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
            Go Ben!!! He's telling no lies to corrupt Hope. "Your good friend is on her death bed, Kristen is on the loose, and you decide to take a trip to the woods...everyone is going to know you planted the evidence. "
            I mean, he's not wrong. All that is going on and yet she's focused on her Ben obsession. The timing seems awfully convenient.

Comment

Ohhhh Ben snapped! Can't wait to watch later. Also he is 100% on point. Hope is pathetic

Comment

I am so glad Rafe took Sami to the hospital to see Marlena one last time, though I don't understand why he lied to Hope about taking her back to her cell. Why didn't he just tell her the truth, especially since he was going to stay with her and bring her right back to the jail.

Comment

I wonder if it will be proven that the evidence against Ben was planted and Hope will have to fight to prove she WASN'T the one who planted the evidence. Now that would be a good storyline and go a long way in maybe "redeeming" her from crooked cop who got away with murder and turning her back into the Hope who fought for what she believed in but within the parameters of the law. Maybe even Shawn and Rafe won't believe she didn't plant the evidence because of what she's already gotten away with. Now I am in no way suggesting she will or should jump on the Ben is Reformed bandwagon -- she can still oppose him and his relationship with Ciara -- but recognize that she can't go all Rambo on him.

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post
                    I am so glad Rafe took Sami to the hospital to see Marlena one last time, though I don't understand why he lied to Hope about taking her back to her cell. Why didn't he just tell her the truth, especially since he was going to stay with her and bring her right back to the jail.
                    Because Hope doesn't care about Sami or Marlena. She wouldn't have let Rafe let Sami say her final goodbyes to her mother.

Comment

Because Hope doesn't care about Sami or Marlena. She wouldn't have let Rafe let Sami say her final goodbyes to her mother.
                      You are probably right about that JackandJenfan, but it's also sad since the REAL Hope would have shown enough compassion in this situation to let Sami say goodbye to her mother. The REAL Hope would have wanted to be there for the Bradys, a family she was part of for so many years. It's during this storyline that I really see when posters complain about this Hope not being the REAL Hope Williams Brady Hernandez.

Comment

Originally posted by savytabby View Post
                        I am so glad Rafe took Sami to the hospital to see Marlena one last time, though I don't understand why he lied to Hope about taking her back to her cell. Why didn't he just tell her the truth,...
                        Because liars have to stay limber, and that calls for regular workouts.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X