Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShermanTank
    replied
    I hope some of these are true. Days is a little boring right now.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    ^ Yeah, that's Hattie in the promo! John and others are preventing Belle from pulling the plug.

Leave a comment:

• Abby_fan
    replied
    I think the Hattie swap one is real. I believe that it happens in the hospital. I am thinking that Hattie is the one in the promo. It is a scheme by John and Kayla to save Marlene.

Leave a comment:

• Minnesotalover
    replied
    Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    There are some Fall Spoilers Rumors of the following stories....just rumors. Here is the link from soaps.com ..... http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-ou...igest-for-fall

Read it and tell us what you think?

Ooooooo I would love Cassie to return as long as the original actress plays her she was so good

Leave a comment:

• soapjunkie1987
    commented on 's reply
    They were just rumors, though.

• jmpenn90
    replied
    Another more reliable spoiler contradicts the Marlena/Hattie spoiler. Hattie is back but not like this spoiler said

Leave a comment:

• soapjunkie1987
    replied
    Jordan isn't supposed to be back until February, though. But I can see her maybe coming back with Rafe's kid. Would not only cause problems for Rope, but it would forever tie Ben to Rafe as he would be the kid's uncle.

Leave a comment:

• ericw808
    replied
    I'd buy the Hattie/Marlena swap.

Leave a comment:

• degra
    replied
    I don’t buy the Hattie swapped places rumor. As soon as Kristen pulled gun on her at the wedding Hattie would have told everyone that she’s got the wrong person she’s have spilled the beans . That she’s Hattie Adams not Marlena Evans

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Jj1701 it's a old pic of Jordan and Rafe...but who knows...maybe a anguished feeling there if there is a baby involved. I uh am not liking Sami's story either. Sami locked up with Kristen. Maybe Sami learns thru Kristen, that it is true that EJ is alive.

Leave a comment:

• Jj1701
    replied
    That picture of Jordan and Rafe? What about Hope? I don't see Hope dumping Rafe anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• dee2
    replied
    They sound sort of like tall tales, but probably some of them are for real.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    started a topic SPOILER! Fall Spoilers Rumors... (Just Rumors)

Fall Spoilers Rumors... (Just Rumors)

There are some Fall Spoilers Rumors of the following stories....just rumors. Here is the link from soaps.com ..... http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-ou...igest-for-fall

Read it and tell us what you think?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X