Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Susan?

I kinda expected her to be sticking her nose in Marlena and Paul's hospital rooms, installing tacky decorations and making tarot card predictions. It would certainly install some levity in this otherwise dark storyline.

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
    I kinda expected her to be sticking her nose in Marlena and Paul's hospital rooms, installing tacky decorations and making tarot card predictions. It would certainly install some levity in this otherwise dark storyline.
    She's been my one motivation for watching lately. Can we see her a little more often?

Comment

Rather see more of Susan than Kristen. I wonder if she met Stefan....she would be more scared to know that there is another DiMera in the house, lol!

Comment

Looks like Susan disappeared. I'd love to see more of her, but she probably went back to Memphis to get away from Kristen. She looked and acted totally off kilter after the wedding disaster. Maybe she had another breakdown.

Comment

Susan is upstairs in her bubble bath.

Comment

I wanted Susan to visit Marlena at University Hospital and give her a Marlena doll dressed in a hospital gown.

Comment

It's October and have not seen much of Susan. More Susan, less Kristen

Comment

Didn’t Victor mention she was still in the house or was he just talking about the time she was there before? I know he mentioned Gabi but I thought he also mentioned that Susan was still there.

Comment

I think she is still in the kiriakis mansion lol

Comment

Susan probably got lost trying to get out of the mansion.

Comment

Susan is watching Ari while Gabi is complaining about not being with her daugher.

Comment

I miss Susan. She's a lot of fun.

Comment

What 'dark storyline' lol?

DAYS is doing things in quite a light and comedic fashion.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X