Comment

• dee2
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I got you.
  • DOOM
    Senior Board Member
    • Jun 2018

There is no doubt in my mind that Hope set Ben up. Her mission has been to lock Ben up and get him away from Ciara without any interest in obtaining the actual truth. She framed Andre for a crime she committed, so this wouldn’t be uncharted territory for her. I’m glad Shawn is onto Hops and I look forward to him confronting her about it and Ciara turning on her mother. I hope this is what ends Hope’s career as a police officer, and even better would be her serving time in prison for this. She has become a rotten human being.

Comment

• AllBoHope
      Soap Addict
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
      I don't think the CIN fans would not love this....but Shawn is smart and sees what his mother is doing....I hope Rafe leaves her for Sami.
      I wish Rafe would LEAVE for/with Sami, too - however - just free HOpe of him! She's been destroyed ever since they put him on her back when his other ladies didn't work out! . Problem is, Sami doesn't want him - she dumped him already.- he's definitely no great prize or he'd have found & stuck with true love long before he was forced on Hope!

Comment

• CanaryFan98
        CanaryFan98 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well Jordan is returning maybe Rafe can get with her again.

• Bluediamond
        Bluediamond commented
        Editing a comment
        Sami didn't dump Rafe. She picked Rafe over EJ. She and Rafe broke up over Gabi and she eventually went back to EJ. But she didn't dump Rafe for another man.
    • AllBoHope
      Soap Addict
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by JackandJenfan View Post
      I love Shawn. He is his father's son. Level-headed. He is not corrupt like his mother.
      Hope was always feisty & headstrong (the REAL Hope) but she was NEVER "corrupt" either - not for over 3 decades - until the last couple of years (since paired with Rafe, actually)! Sad how the writing has totally ruined this character! Sadly, this is the reinvented Hope and it's NOT attractive on her - nothing they've done for her since Bo has been appealing IMO!

Comment

• CincyLady
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Sep 2005

They have written Hope to be weak - and corrupt. After the Stefano shooting she should never have been in law enforcement and I have no doubt that she either planted evidence or manipulated it to make it appear Ben is guilty. And if I have to accept Will being alive and Gabi (a walk-in patient) changing a paternity test in record time - definitely, I accept Ben's redemption.

Comment

• AllBoHope
          Soap Addict
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by CADY View Post
          Happy to hear that Ciara runs away from Ben, and listens to her mother for a change. Hopefully, she will continue to run as far away from him as possible. I'm not sure Hope's evidence is factual, but she is trying to protect her daughter from a serial killer. Who could blame her!
          I DON'T blame Hope at all and KNOW I'd be doing whatever I could to protect my child in this situation - abusing power or what - I'd pull every string I had! At this point I'd not be at all comfortable with a SK - cute or not! They'd need to do a WHOLE lot more proving he's fully changed & not a danger to society anymore than they've done IMO!

Comment

• Daysfansince90
            Board Regular
            • Dec 2015

Originally posted by AllBoHope View Post

I DON'T blame Hope at all and KNOW I'd be doing whatever I could to protect my child in this situation - abusing power or what - I'd pull every string I had! At this point I'd not be at all comfortable with a SK - cute or not! They'd need to do a WHOLE lot more proving he's fully changed & not a danger to society anymore than they've done IMO!
            Yes, I co-sign....Every word!

Comment

• AllBoHope
              Soap Addict
              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
              They have written Hope to be weak - and corrupt. After the Stefano shooting she should never have been in law enforcement and I have no doubt that she either planted evidence or manipulated it to make it appear Ben is guilty. And if I have to accept Will being alive and Gabi (a walk-in patient) changing a paternity test in record time - definitely, I accept Ben's redemption.
              Personally, I don't care about Will or Gabi and don't fall for ALL that unbelievable stuff either although I do enjoy some of the romantic, true-love story fantasies (even then, I like them slowly built & well written), but an "automatic change" in a SK is off the charts for me w/o a good redemption story SHOWN onscreen & not just saying it happened offscreen OR where they prove he wasn't a SK after all which would be the best option IMO! I appreciate more substance than that. To each his own I guess!

Comment

• lovelydtc
                Board Regular
                • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
                I still don't believe for a second that Hope is going to be the one to set Ben up. Of course, it's going to look like Hope, since she's been his strongest opposition, but, usually the obvious is a red flag, that's not who it is.
                Yea I doubt it is Hope; but even if it was I applaud her. What sane person would be OK with their child being with a serial killer. Hope has broken the law for far less; this is her child. I guess hope is not mesmerized by strangle bae. pfft

Just to add, Ben came to town a killer; he had killed someone in Florida and his father covered it for him. The Abby making him a killer is a joke; I mean damn everyone in Salem should become serial killers because they all get cheated on.
                Last edited by lovelydtc; September 13, 2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Keelee
                  Keelee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Who did he kill in Florida? Where did you get that information?
              • Santorini99
                Board Regular
                • May 2008

What if it was Shawn who set Ben up. Hope is way too obvious.

Comment

• lovelydtc
                  Board Regular
                  • Aug 2018

Nah, I think is that kid Wyatt who Ciara dumped. However, it will be an interesting twist if it was Shawn. Hopefully they don't make it Tripp.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
                    Soap Addict
                    • Jul 2018

Originally posted by lovelydtc View Post

Yea I doubt it is Hope; but even if it was I applaud her. What sane person would be OK with their child being with a serial killer. Hope has broken the law for far less; this is her child. I guess hope is not mesmerized by strangle bae. pfft

Just to add, Ben came to town a killer; he had killed someone in Florida and his father covered it for him. The Abby making him a killer is a joke; I mean damn everyone in Salem should become serial killers because they all get cheated on.
                    It is not about Hope not being ok with Cin. The issue is her breaking the law and abusing her position/power. Just because she did it before for less doesn't make it right.

Comment

• Daysfansince90
                      Board Regular
                      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by lovelydtc View Post

Wow, just stop.....You're making too much sense!!!!

Comment

• Daysfansince90
                        Board Regular
                        • Dec 2015

dee2 Thanks. I mean.... I guess it went over some people's heads?
                        Last edited by Daysfansince90; September 13, 2018, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• dee2
                          dee2 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Looks like it!
                      • Keelee
                        Lurking in the Shadows
                        • Jul 2018

Why would anything you say go over people's heads? I'm sure Ron Carlivati was more than aware of the double entendre when he coined CIN at their inception. As were/are most CINNERS. Nothing cerebral there.
                        Last edited by Keelee; September 13, 2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X