Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackandJenfan
    commented on 's reply
    He is playing Rex. You acknowledged that before so why are you acting like he could be Philip again?

• tiff5555
    replied
    I am beginning to think he may be the new Phil...based on what Samisbiggestfan said...but things can be wrong too. Looking forward to his return. Hopefully this character would be the one for our sweet Gabi

Leave a comment:

• Mewt
    commented on 's reply
    Me too. Agree. Message to short?

• Hope4BetterDays
    replied
    I disliked Brady when Kyle L. played him. I like Eric M. as Brady now. I hope I'll still like Rex Brady after recasting him with Kyle Lowder.

Leave a comment:

• Abby_fan
    replied
    Will he and Mimi be together? He left soon after they broke up the last time.

Leave a comment:

• sonia
    replied
    Back In the day when he played Brady he and Chloe made a perfect and beautiful couple.

Leave a comment:

• Skins 2008
    commented on 's reply
    I think he will probably be involved in the Bonnie,Mimi,baby,Lucas, Chloe story

• gymguy68
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! I actually forgot about him. Maybe Roman will have somewhat of a story line now.

• LoveBO
    replied
    He'll be playing Rex Brady. Roman and Kate's son.

Leave a comment:

• gymguy68
    started a topic Kyle Lowder back on Days

Kyle Lowder back on Days

Does anyone have any idea if he's coming back as a new character or a possible Phillip re-cast? My gut also tells me that he might be playing "Leo", the guy who was blackmailing Sonny. Any thoughts?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X