Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Bonnie’s baby will belong to Mimi and Philip!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Bonnie’s baby will belong to Mimi and Philip!

I think that when Lucas takes a DNA test, it is going to show that he is related to the babie because he and Philip are brothers and share the same DNA. This also means that Pocket Johnson will be getting a baby sister.

I was thinking Mimi and Rex (rumored to be played by Kyle Lowder).

Comment

The baby being Mimi and Rex’s could work and it would still give the kid a link to Lucas. Maybe Bonnie found out they had a frozen embryo that somehow was left over that she scammed the clinic into emplanting in her.

Comment

• fire_lookout
        fire_lookout commented
        Editing a comment
        But was Mimi with Rex when she had the embryos frozen/put into petri dishes? Wasn't she married to Shawn at the time? Or was she with Phillip? Too long ago to recall all the details. But Bonnie getting a hold of a frozen embryo isn't too far fetched for Salem.

• Abby_fan
        Abby_fan commented
        Editing a comment
        fire_lookout Mimi was married to Shawn at the time.

DNA results for an uncle will show up differently than DNA for a father. If Lucas does the test and is told he's related to the baby but not the father, how will that change anything for Bonnie? I don't see how Lucas being the baby's father will change anything for Bonnie, regardless. If he's the father he can claim his child and happily be rid of Bonnie, since she's going back to prison. Why would he want that woman involved with raising his child, even if it is their child?

Bonnie's eagerness to get a DNA test is puzzling.

Comment

I don't think Days is on the mind of casting Pocket. They could, but they are invested in other stories. Kyle could be Phil....right now he is rumored to be Rex. Hopefully Gabi's new man

Comment

I expect the baby to be Rex and Mimi's. Bonnie probably feels like Mimi owes her after Mimi left her to rot in prison for a crime she committed. I think Bonnie said Mimi never even went to visit her.

Comment

how would Bonnie have gotten Phillips baby? Or even known about it, Phillip was gone loooong before Bonnie and friends showed up the last time..
            Last edited by dolly4359; September 13, 2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Samisbiggestfan
              Samisbiggestfan commented
              Editing a comment
              Philip and Mimi could have had another child offscreen.

I also think it's Rex's baby.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X