Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Marlena's directive.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlena's directive.

Is it possible that it wasn't Marlena who put that directive but Hattie pretending to be her?.Maybe I'm reaching but that is the only thing that makes sense..

I don't see Hattie bothering to set up an Advanced Healthcare Directive. However, I do see Marlena setting up one, it's something that many people in Marlena's age range do, to save their loved one's from having to make the decision to terminate life support.

Comment

• Skins 2008
      Skins 2008 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can see Marlena doing it but not telling John seems OOC for her.IMO.

I doubt Hattie bothered with something like that. Unless she tricked Belle, but even then it wouldn't really have been something for her to bother with. She only needed to be Marlena for a little while.

Though I'll admit that's the only way John wouldn't have known. This is not something Marlena would have kept from him for this long.

Comment

Bellmont is so annoying. I'm tired of seeing her and John talking again and again. Move the storyline along faster!

Comment

If it is what she wanted, how dare anyone disrespect it.
        It’s a good point icyblue. I would have my husband
        present with me while drawing up the papers. Some-
        thing is off here.

Comment

I think it is Kristen.

Comment

I can understand papers drawn up so that if there is no hope you aren’t on a vent for years but if the doctors still have hope and it hasn’t been long then I don’t think Marlena would ever put that in a legal document or want that.

Comment

Originally posted by lucario2000 View Post
              If it is what she wanted, how dare anyone disrespect it.
              It’s a good point icyblue. I would have my husband
              present with me while drawing up the papers. Some-
              thing is off here.
              Did Belle say that Marlena and John were not married when the papers were drawn up?

Comment

• lsm
                lsm commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, Belle did say that.

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
              Is it possible that it wasn't Marlena who put that directive but Hattie pretending to be her?.Maybe I'm reaching but that is the only thing that makes sense..
              Hi Skins, I think we're on the same page. It might be a crazy thought on my part, but I was thinking that the woman in the hospital bed might indeed be Hattie Adams. Belle is fully aware and part of the plot to have Hattie's life ended. The motive...I'm not sure about yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Skins 2008 View Post
                Belle did say she was pushing Marlena to draw up papers awhile back, maybe it was Hattie, and Hattie decided to just do it to get Belle off of her back. They did name drop Hattie recently through Bonnie..

I do agree with you that it just doesn't make sense. Marlena didn't bother to discuss her wishes with Belle before/after signing the papers? Or John? Or anybody? That honestly doesn't sound like Marlena at all. Also, she lives in Salem where medical miracles happen all the time...why be so cynical as to want to be taken off ventilators immediately?

Comment

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
                  I think it is Kristen.
                  I'm thinking the same thing.

Comment

I bet Hattie never even heard of a advance directive. She is not smart enough.

Comment

• Skins 2008
                      Skins 2008 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maybe Hattie is smarter then we think.

Originally posted by SamiBradyFan View Post

Belle did say she was pushing Marlena to draw up papers awhile back, maybe it was Hattie, and Hattie decided to just do it to get Belle off of her back. They did name drop Hattie recently through Bonnie..

I do agree with you that it just doesn't make sense. Marlena didn't bother to discuss her wishes with Belle before/after signing the papers? Or John? Or anybody? That honestly doesn't sound like Marlena at all. Also, she lives in Salem where medical miracles happen all the time...why be so cynical as to want to be taken off ventilators immediately?
                    She said she was pushing her, but she never heard anything about Marlena actually signing them. So she backed off before anything was actually done which led to the whole unpleasant surprise. Still, I could see Hattie signing it figuring none of it will matter once she's done with Anjelica and leaves town.

Now, I get that she didn't tell Sami about it. Primarily because the writers have chosen to have the EJami relationship destroy Sami even after EJ's death. But Eric? Belle? She didn't tell a single one of her more stable and responsible kids about her decision? You don't blindside your kids with something like that. And apparently this was during her split from John so she expected they would be the ones to deal with it. "Oh hey, now that I'm dying and can't speak, you get to decide if I live or not. Surprise!" That's not Marlena at all. Why not confide in Roman? Abe? I think Hope was still a decent person back then. For someone so smart, responsible, experienced in life and death medical decisions (this is Salem, after all), and directly connected to the medical world - why would she keep it a secret?

True enough about the miracles. She was shot dead by a sniper on a rooftop where she 'died' in John's arms. Yet she woke up alive and well (after her 'descent into hell' coffin ride) on a park bench next to Alice who had been choked to death with her own donuts after Tom's spirit had chased Marlena from the house long enough for Alice to reveal her as the killer. Not as painful as the cake topper down Roman's throat, but still just as dead. Or not dead. You kill a bunch of people, get killed yourself, everyone is alive, and you're just going to say "Let me die if anything happens"? Not in Salem!
                    Last edited by icyblue2034; September 14, 2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡