Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• episodes 2013-2016

Does anyone know where I can find episodes from around May 2013 to late 2016? I've had no luck on Youtube, Crackle, Hulu, NBC, Reelgood, etc. Is there an all-access feature I can purchase on NBC for expired episodes? Thanks.

You can find episodes as old as 2012 on iTunes. Unfortunately, they're $1.99 per episode. (I spend $14.99 a month for a multi-pass to watch Days on iTunes, but that only gets you current episodes, not old ones.)

Comment

If I remember correctly the iTunes episodes start in late 2012 so yea you should be ok. I think I bought one on there and was so annoyed with the file format that I never bought another episode.

Comment

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post
        You can find episodes as old as 2012 on iTunes. Unfortunately, they're $1.99 per episode. (I spend $14.99 a month for a multi-pass to watch Days on iTunes, but that only gets you current episodes, not old ones.)
        I sort of knew this, but not completely. Thank you for the info! 2012 was the best year for me! Going to buy some and really watch!

Comment

Hi guys,
          On the itunes website I can't find anything prior to April 2018. Is there a specific link I should go to for older episodes? ty

Comment

Originally posted by canislupwnus View Post
            Hi guys,
            On the itunes website I can't find anything prior to April 2018. Is there a specific link I should go to for older episodes? ty
            You need to open the iTunes app on your computer, make sure to select TV Shows from the menu at the top left of the window, click the Store button at the top center, and then in the search field, enter "Days of Our Lives 2013" (for example). All the search results you get will be from 2013. To get even more specific, include a month: "Days of our Lives January 2013" (for example). Then click "See All" at the top right of the list of search results, and you'll see everything that matches your search. (If you search for January 2013, you see 22 episodes.)

By doing this I just discovered that the oldest episode of Days you can find on the iTunes Store is December 24 2012.

Comment

I should add that like 20062007 pointed out, the file format could be annoying for you if you want to transfer the episodes to other devices, or use the episodes to grab clips from and make your own vids. DRM protection keeps you from easily doing this. There's a way to get past the DRM protection, but I think you need another app.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X