Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so angry with Belle

"We have to pull the plug on mom! sorry dad I have to! the law" blah blah blah This story is bull! Belle is scum!

Very upset with Belle! She wants to pull the plug on her mother. Go back to Hong Kong, girlie! It should have been Eric with the reason to decide for their mother. Any thoughts?

Comment

She's only trying to fulfill her mother's wishes.

Comment

It’s something people often have to face . I think she is just respecting her mother’s wishes.

Comment

Is Deidre Hall leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by Lasha79 View Post
            Is Deidre Hall leaving?
            There has been no hint whatsoever that she's leaving, and if she was, it would have leaked months ago when people would have noticed she wasn't on set. IMO, she's not going anywhere. Which is why I don't care about this storyline.

Comment

Geez, give her a few days at least. It’s not like she’s been lingering there for ages. She has an infection and has been given antibiotics which take longer than 5 minutes to work. I kept waiting for Eric to rip up the papers but instead he backed off a little. I guess they need to unleash Sami on Belle.

Comment

I get that she wants to respect her mother's wishes, but I think it's unrealistic that she'd want to do it so quickly. What's the rush, Belle. Talk to your dad. Talk to Eric and Sami. Talk to Brady and Carrie. Have a family conference. If it's the right thing to do, you'll be able to convince everyone -- or even if you can't, at least you'll have taken the time to let feelings be expressed. Belle was practically ready to run in and pull the plug herself. It's bad writing, IMO.

Comment

Can I just say that Martha Madison killed it today, though. Her tears ripped my heart out. I wasn't mad at her, even though I thought she was rushing. I got the impression she was really trying to do the right thing.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                    Emerald Greens
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    Emerald Greens commented
                    Editing a comment
                    MM is underrated . This isn’t the first time I thought she was the emotional center of the scenes she is in.

• Flowercity79
                    Flowercity79
                    Scriptwriter
                    Flowercity79 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As much as I was mad at her today, I agree her acting was incredible.

Wow- Marlena’s only been on the ventilator for about five minutes and her daughter wants to pull the plug! Glad Belle’s not my kid!

Comment

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post
                    I get that she wants to respect her mother's wishes, but I think it's unrealistic that she'd want to do it so quickly. What's the rush, Belle. Talk to your dad. Talk to Eric and Sami. Talk to Brady and Carrie. Have a family conference. If it's the right thing to do, you'll be able to convince everyone -- or even if you can't, at least you'll have taken the time to let feelings be expressed. Belle was practically ready to run in and pull the plug herself. It's bad writing, IMO.
                    Icam! I understand Belle wants to ensure her mothers wishes are met...but it's been like 1 freaking day! She seems so anxious to pull the plug. she was about to go talk to Kayla before she even spoke to her father about it! Ugh I used to love Belle but her return this time is grating my last nerve smh!

Comment

Belle is determined to remain on my **** list. Seriously, quit yer yappin' and fight for your mother's life!!!

Comment

• Myneena
                        Myneena
                        Day Player
                        Myneena commented
                        Editing a comment
                        upset with Belle also, I don't understand what the rush is to fulfill the directive. Why not give it a few days to give her mom a chance to possibly recover. I've lost my mom and sure wasn't in any hurry to see her go, if she had signed a paper, I would have held onto it for a while to see what would happen. I'm with John on this one.

• CherryPoppins
                        CherryPoppins
                        Under-Five
                        CherryPoppins commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Exactly. This is one of those cases where "because it's the law" should be overruled by morality, where one values the life of their family member and sees that without that piece of paper, there are options and there is time to explore them. There would be a better case for Belle if she actually sat down with Marlena and they discussed this very issue in great detail and debated it and ended with Belle agreeing to serve Marlena's directive if/when the time came.

MM's portrayal of Belle's torment over this situation was palpable! I felt for both of her sides she's experiencing. She's completely devastated and torn over the thought of losing her mother, but at the same time, she's trying to fulfill her mother's wishes that were clearly spelled out in the directive. She's also bound by the legalities of it, especially since she is an attorney. I do think it was over the top, and too forced that she immediately wanted to go to Kayla to start the proceedings, without even speaking to John first, but I just chalk that up to contrived soap writing to amp up the drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

Icam! I understand Belle wants to ensure her mothers wishes are met...but it's been like 1 freaking day! She seems so anxious to pull the plug. she was about to go talk to Kayla before she even spoke to her father about it! Ugh I used to love Belle but her return this time is grating my last nerve smh!
                        I agree. She's clearly choosing lawyer over daughter and she's torn up by it, yet she can't get to Kayla fast enough.

Comment

It was rushed. She wasn't even going to tell John before talking to Kayla. That didn't seem
                          like something Belle would do. She's always been so close to her father.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X