Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Christopher Sean- Tuesday's MVP

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopher Sean- Tuesday's MVP

Anyone else blown away by Christopher Sean's portrayal of Paul, especially in today's episode? He has grown by leaps and bounds, and I am even more disappointed he's leaving the show in a few months because of the growth he's shown. The fear he showed about being paralyzed was so real, it was heartbreaking. Playing a cookie-cutter role like Paul can be boring, but Sean has shown different layers to Paul, so he's not just a do-gooder. This isn't about Paul being a better match for Will than Sonny, I have to say Ron has done a great job with this triangle. I alternately root for Will to be with Paul and Sonny, depending on the episode. No, this thread is just about recognizing what a good job Christopher Sean is doing, and I hope other people are seeing this, too.

I have seen no triangle but whatever. To me his acting is just blah but then that’s just about most of the people on this show.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing what he do after Days. He's handsome and sexy, a good actor and look good with or without clothes. Because who knows how much longer Days has on the air, him leaving is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by knotsfan View Post
        Anyone else blown away by Christopher Sean's portrayal of Paul, especially in today's episode? He has grown by leaps and bounds, and I am even more disappointed he's leaving the show in a few months because of the growth he's shown. The fear he showed about being paralyzed was so real, it was heartbreaking. Playing a cookie-cutter role like Paul can be boring, but Sean has shown different layers to Paul, so he's not just a do-gooder. This isn't about Paul being a better match for Will than Sonny, I have to say Ron has done a great job with this triangle. I alternately root for Will to be with Paul and Sonny, depending on the episode. No, this thread is just about recognizing what a good job Christopher Sean is doing, and I hope other people are seeing this, too.
        Hi knotsfan, I can completely see where you're coming from with respect to CS. I think he's an amazing actor, but the role of Paul itself is just "boring". There is very little, if any, excitement about this character, but I feel CS is doing the best he can with what's been given him.

Comment

Yes, CS was good today. I have actually always thought that he was the strongest actor of the Will/Sonny/Paul trio.

Comment

• VWD
            VWD commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm a Chandler fan as well and you're not the only one who feels that way. At the very least I feel he is right up there with him and his Emmys. The difference is CS shows up everyday and has his entire tenure on this show.
            I wont even mention FS cause frankly he's not in CM/CS league. And I think he's regressed.
            The best actors dont always win awards. Shame that they're finally gaving CS work but he's on his way out.
            Last edited by VWD; September 11, 2018, 04:16 PM.

• soapfan21
            soapfan21 commented
            Editing a comment
            CS did some fantastic work when he first appeared on the show, with the coming out story and the baseball injury storylines, and quite frankly he was robbed of an Emmy nom.

• TuTu67
            TuTu67 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh please! CS isn't in FS or CM league! FS and CM have Emmys, CS doesn't! He's just decent, that's it.

Glad to see Christopher talents be appreciated. I feel he's one of the best actors on this show, barnone. He's never once phoned in his scenes, he's always present. You'll never catch him sleeping on the job so to speak. The actor also says so much with just his expression, his eyes are so expressive. The best actors are ones who know how to be subtle.

But when he's been given the material he's knocked it out the park. And this week with Paul's paralysis is no exception, he's amazing. He's not over the top yet makes you feel. Paul was so heartbreaking today with Will and John though he was asleep. Days should have utilized his talents a long time ago.

Check out his Gabriel on h50, a total bad guy different from Paul. That showed his versatility and talent too bad Days played favs and had their truly talented actors on the backburner. How would you know what an actor is capable of if they're not given the material?
          Last edited by VWD; September 11, 2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I enjoy Paul, especially his subtle, understated demeanor. I get the feeling there's so much more going on underneath the surface with Paul.

Comment

So glad to see other folks enjoyed Christopher Sean as much as I do. I agree with so many comments here- his portrayal of Paul has been subtle and understated, and often times that sort of acting goes unnoticed. I can't wait to see the next few weeks.

Comment

• VWD
                VWD commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep and sometimes that's the hardest acting cause anyone can be dramatic and over the top.

I was actually disappointed, but I also don't think he is great like some others do.

Comment

I think CS is all kinds of amazing. I really liked the understated reaction to hearing about his injuries. And I loved how the mask fell when Roman left. I think we will see different levels of reaction from CS as the news sinks in.

Comment

I really am loving his performance. The subtle micro expression emotions that are just bubbling beneath the surface. He's pulling at my heart strings! His face when Roman walked out of the room. I hate that this is happening to Paul but I love seeing CS get this material.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡