• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • karebr13
    Board Regular
    • Aug 2010

Soap Opera Blind Items

I don't know if any of these pertain to Days but #4 sounds like it could definitely pertain to Days and it could be about Chad being recasted.

Here are the blind items that were tweeted by the Soap Opera website. You can look at them and see if you think any of them have to do with Days or not.

Here are some BI: (1) an exit to occur from one soap. This said soap may have 1/ 2 deaths on the canvas (2) An alum from a defunct soap opera may be headed to the soap world (3) Another alum from same defunct soap opera is back acting (4) A recast may be happening/returns
  • Jj1701
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Sep 2012

4 Could also be Dante on GH. Any idea when these BI's are happening. Because that would give away whether or not it's Days.

Comment

• karebr13
      karebr13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry I don't know. Just saw them posted on my twitter feed. I don't think #4 is about Dante on GH because Dominic Z said that the show left it open for him to return if he wanted to or for him to come back and do small storyline arcs and then leave again. I only say that #4 could be about Chad on Days because Casey Diedrich was seen at the studio talking to someone in charge about a return and we never heard what happened after that with him and then all of a sudden BF is leaving the show.

• Jj1701
      Jj1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah okay. I didn't know that DZ said they left the door open for HIS return. I thought he'd said they left the door open for Dante's return. In light of this, it does make sense that it could be Chad. I can't think of anyone it could be on Y&R either.
  • tiff5555
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

I would have thought a recast of Chad was not happening....maybe it could be EJ. Just a food of thought!

Comment

• CADY
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jun 2012

I doubt Days is recasting Chad. BF did not leave by his choice, Days let him go for story purposes. Looks like Chad & Abby leave Salem together. I agree with tiff, it could be an EJ recast. With all of this talk about him being alive, I would not be surprised.

Comment

• soapjunkie1987
        Recurring Poster
        • Jun 2018

It might also be a Paul recast.

Comment

• gymguy68
          gymguy68 commented
          Editing a comment
          My gut tells me that the Paul recast won't show up until Will and Sonny's wedding.

• soapjunkie1987
          soapjunkie1987 commented
          Editing a comment
          gymguy68 That would be soapy AF. He leaves town for physical therapy, WilSon officially reunites, and then just as they're about to say "I do", guess who WALKS in? LOL.
      • VWD
        Scriptwriter
        • Jun 2004

#4 could apply to a couple soaps. Dont see a Chad recast especially since it looks like KM and BF leave together.

Comment

• JackandJenfan
          Soap Addict
          • Jul 2018

I think 1 is GH. 2 and 3 are Y&R. 4 could be Days. I can see a Philip recast since Rex, Chloe, and Shelle are all on canvas.

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            ^ Oh shoot, it might be Rex...but I think some of us already knew from social media....

• soapjunkie1987
            soapjunkie1987 commented
            Editing a comment
            But do we even know how long Shelle are back for? i think it's only a couple months.

• JackandJenfan
            JackandJenfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Tiff, Rex is already there since that is who KL is playing. This blind item is about a recast that may or may not be for Days. BIs are usually recent. Rex(KL) has been back in Salem for a long while already.
          Contract Poster
          • Dec 2012

Isn't Josh Griffith back at Y&R again? #1 is probably about Y&R.

During the 13 months he was head writer at Days he had at least 8 main characters killed off. (Will/Paige/Serena/Aiden/Bo/Ava/Stefano/Daniel). Plus at least 5 minor characters (Yo Ling/Wendy/Clark/Kyle/Seth Malcom).

Those are just the ones I remember. I bet there were more.

Comment

• tiff5555
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought Mel Young, if that's his name, was still the head writer on Days
        • knotsfan
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2017

These are some of the vaguest 'blind items I've ever seen! And why are they 'blind items,' anyway? What's so secret about someone from a defunct soap coming back to daytime?

Comment

• tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

Maybe Vincent is coming back to Days as Deimos It would be a great late fall year or 2019 for Days!

Comment

• cali815
              cali815 commented
              Editing a comment
              It could also open things up for Nicole to come back.

• Valerie19611
              Valerie19611 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wouldn't even mind VI playing another character, just need to see him onscreen again!
          • gymguy68
            Contract Poster
            • Jul 2018

Originally posted by karebr13 View Post
            I don't know if any of these pertain to Days but #4 sounds like it could definitely pertain to Days and it could be about Chad being recasted.

Here are the blind items that were tweeted by the Soap Opera website. You can look at them and see if you think any of them have to do with Days or not.

Here are some BI: (1) an exit to occur from one soap. This said soap may have 1/ 2 deaths on the canvas (2) An alum from a defunct soap opera may be headed to the soap world (3) Another alum from same defunct soap opera is back acting (4) A recast may be happening/returns
            4 might be Kyle Lowder who is supposed to be coming back to DAYS. As far as a guess on his "recast", if any, would be either Phillip or Justin & Adrienne's other son (I can't remember his name).

Comment

• tiff5555
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2007

^ Kyle is rumored to play Rex...unless he is the new Phil.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X