Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a fun interview. No spoilers BOOOOO and nothing real earth shattering but fun to see their real personalities.

I cannot believe someone asked "boxers or briefs". Rob was a good sport to answer it.

I wish the fish bowl questions got more attention and glossed over the calling in part.

Comment

Robert is a very handsome and most talented actor. Victoria is adorable and talented. I like both actors, but I find nothing appealing about Ciara wanting to be with a "serial killer". I actually find that frightening. I fast forward any of her scenes with Ben, but I respect those who like and want them together.

Comment

• Keelee
        Keelee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Cady, for respecting CINNERS. I appreciate you saying this.

Originally posted by CADY View Post
      Robert is a very handsome and most talented actor. Victoria is adorable and talented. I like both actors, but I find nothing appealing about Ciara wanting to be with a "serial killer". I actually find that frightening. I fast forward any of her scenes with Ben, but I respect those who like and want them together.
      Thanks for the respect. I respect those who don’t feel the same way as me about Cin. However, I hope everyone is willing to keep and open mind with them. For me, I don’t really think of Ben as a serial killer anymore because he’s not actively killing. He’s trying to put that behind him. He’s sorry for all the bad things he did and is trying to live a better life. Ciara isn’t falling in love with him because he’s a killer. She’s falling in love with him because of the person he truly is and the person he’s working so hard to be, jmo.

Comment

• ckg1
        ckg1 commented
        Editing a comment
        This is how I see it also. I also think the way his redemption is being portrayed so far is more real than a lot of crazy things I’ve seen on this show. I never thought it could happen, even liking Ben onscreen after he was destroyed before. But the way he saved Ciara and how he is with her and how it’s been shown he was very sick before has me so interested in watching this story. RSW and VK are rocking this redemption storyline.

• soapjunkie1987
        soapjunkie1987 commented
        Editing a comment
        Completely agree as well. She's NOT falling for Ben the serial killer. She's falling for the Ben she actually got to know while in the cabin - i.e. the REAL Ben. There's a difference.
        Last edited by soapjunkie1987; September 10, 2018, 09:09 PM.

It's just so nice to see two very attractive people with great chemistry together I'm willing to overlook his past. It's new, it's a fresh idea and I'm loving it. If people can forget somebody truly died and came back to life or some walkin patient can change a paternity test or twenty other ridiculous storylines - I sure can forget Ben's past.

Comment

Originally posted by LizWebberFan View Post

Thanks for the respect. I respect those who don’t feel the same way as me about Cin. However, I hope everyone is willing to keep and open mind with them. For me, I don’t really think of Ben as a serial killer anymore because he’s not actively killing. He’s trying to put that behind him. He’s sorry for all the bad things he did and is trying to live a better life. Ciara isn’t falling in love with him because he’s a killer. She’s falling in love with him because of the person he truly is and the person he’s working so hard to be, jmo.
        I just want to chime in that I thought at first Ben would want Abby back. Was thinking why he is not in her orbit again...but he helping Ciara changed all of that. Ciara was intrigued by him and still is to this day. He also like the fact that she is defending him to the world. Soo yeah on CIN! ....Hopefully he does not kill a innocent person again.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

I just want to chime in that I thought at first Ben would want Abby back. Was thinking why he is not in her orbit again...but he helping Ciara changed all of that. Ciara was intrigued by him and still is to this day. He also like the fact that she is defending him to the world. Soo yeah on CIN! ....Hopefully he does not kill a innocent person again.
          I think his extended interest with Abby had a lot to do with his illness. The sane part of him basically accepts that she chose Chad. Emotionally it hurt him, but I think he's over her. I don't see him wanting her back nor do I currently think he does. The only thing I think he would like is to somehow earn redemption with her, which is obviously gonna be hard.

Also, I don't see Ben ever killing an innocent person again. Not like before anyways. I only see him killing now in a self-defense type situation; like if he believed Ciara's life was in danger.

Comment

Good interview. They genuinely seem to enjoy each other's company, which makes for a great working relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by ChatManGuy View Post
              Good interview. They genuinely seem to enjoy each other's company, which makes for a great working relationship.
              Maybe it’s just wishfully thinking on my part, but I get the vibe they have been working super intensively with one another lately. They were so comfortable and in sync in that interview. Hopefully Cin has plenty of scenes together coming up and are even more closer storyline wise.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X